The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Vote_lcapPokemon in general  - Page 7 Voting_barPokemon in general  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Vote_lcapPokemon in general  - Page 7 Voting_barPokemon in general  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon in general

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Sentret, huh? That reminds me of Lineoon. I never used to have a Zigzagoon (and thus, Lineoon) on my team in the past, but then I watched a Let's Play of Pokemon Emerald where they used a Zigzagoon as an HM slave. I wasn't really interested in the "slaving" bit though. What caught my attention was the fact that Zigzagoons had a "pickup" ability and sometimes got potions and GOLD and stuff, and I was like "Aw yeah, free stuff!" So now I always have a Zig on my team. Smile
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Linoone is a pretty scrappy pokemon, too. It's a good all-around cover for weak spots on your team (like many other normal-types are), and has a decent defense to take a couple hits. Best part- it learns Pin Missile naturally, relatively early on. Considering that both enemy teams, Aqua and Magma, use Poochyenas and Carvanhas throughout the entire story, that's how I found out the Bug is super effective against Dark. Way to go, Linoone!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 3:32 am

Yaaaay!

You know, I'm the kind of person who tries to complete the pokedex when I play through the game. The way I used to do it was to get all the basic evolutions when I could, and plan on evolving them later, but since I never got around to that, my new tactic is to evolve everything ASAP in the game, after I catch it, so I level things up all at the same time until they reach their final evolutions. (Excluding my team pokemon, if they evolve through stones, 'cause I need better abilities first.) If they don't evolve, I catch 'em and leave 'em alone afterwards.

Any tips or suggestions for how to complete a game's Pokedex?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:52 am

Wonder trade, GTS supplementing, having a friend with the other version in the gen. I've never actually completed a pokedex all on one cartridge.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 5:54 pm

Well, if you were to try to get a seedot in sapphire, that would be impossible without hacking. If there's a pokemon that's game-specific, I'll usually try to trade for it with someone.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:50 am

PretenseAndPoison wrote:
If the show is fuzzy on the rules
FINISH IT OFF WITH FALSE SWIPE!

(Wrong show but I still love it)
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 3:02 am

Ahahaaahahahaha! That's hilarious! That quote does make me think though, in the Mystery Dungeon (Time and Space), those Sableye in the future world may have been subtly disobeying Dusknoir by using False Swipe instead of Fury Swipes- it would explain how all three characters were able to endure the onslaught until the ropes broke.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Moon moon moon moon, sun sun. Moon moon moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon in general

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7