The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Vote_lcapPokemon in general  - Page 2 Voting_barPokemon in general  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Vote_lcapPokemon in general  - Page 2 Voting_barPokemon in general  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon in general

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:

Asssprite wrote:
I'm sort of casually into pokemon, in that I know all their names and ive played most of the games, but ive never beaten any elite four. My favourite type is poison, but the way I train is to only ever have pokemon that can evolve in my party, so I can fill up the pokedex faster. Once it fully evolves, its back into the box forever! Of course, that means that its really hard to pass the midpoint in the games where you have to be around level 35 to win battles, because everything fully evolves around there so I have to keep grinding until I have six that dont evolve until much later... That's why I never reach the elite four.

Ah, a Pokédex filler, eh? Why don't you just use your fully evolved Pokémon to beat the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four and the Champion and then fill the Pokédex up?

Mostly because the trainer battles are the best way to gain lots of exp points, and you have to meet a bunch a conditions to fight them again if you can at all.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Good point... But you know, you can always use Exp Share...
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
Good point... But you know, you can always use Exp Share...
I do, but even with two of them, I can only train like three pokemon out of hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

True, I was able to beat the elite four but I never got past the champions (CURSE YOU CYNTHIA!!)
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
crayons
New Kid
crayons

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Hiya! I've always been a massive fan of the Pokemon games; my first video game ever was Pokemon Blue for Gameboy Color. Since then, I've followed the series religiously. I'm also a competitive Pokemon player, so I'm always available for general tips and guidance. Send me a PM if you ever have questions or are interested in that sort of thing!
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 pm

ooh pokemon, excellent. silver is the first one i remember getting and actively playing, so johto has a special place in my heart. i like training, battling, and team-building best, and my favourite type is fire. uwu

i also really frickin love the mystery dungeon games, what about y'all?
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Pearl was the first Pokemon game I played (quickly followed by Emerald, Green and Diamond) so that region has always been a favorite of mine. Smile What's your favorite Pokemon Acid?
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 pm

ooh nice, i loved in pearl the whole team galactic arc, the bombings were hella intense. favourite-wise, ugh, that's way too hard a choice, i love so many ;m; i guess i'll go with arcanine, though, since he's currently one of my best fighters. what about you, what's your fave?
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:48 pm

I've always loved Lapras, but now I find that Flygon is taking over. Smile
Whats your favorite legendary?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Pokemon mystery dungeon was great, I remember when I had red rescue team. I lost or sold it since, though, which was dumb a me.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

acid wrote:
ooh pokemon, excellent. silver is the first one i remember getting and actively playing, so johto has a special place in my heart. i like training, battling, and team-building best, and my favourite type is fire. uwu

Fire-types for the win! On another, Silver was also the game I lost my Poké-ginity to, so high five there!
Back to top Go down
Cleverdan
New Kid
Cleverdan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 am

Pah. Gold's where it's at.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 am

So guys, what do you think of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y so far? Thoughts on:

- Starters?
- Legendaries?
- The new Eeveelution?
Back to top Go down
Cleverdan
New Kid
Cleverdan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Starters look fine. Their evolutions look really good. I always pick Grass.
Legendaries I like a lot. I like the whole Deer god imagery so yeah.
New Eveelution I don't really care about. They've already got the coolest with Jolteon anyways.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Evolutions? Have the starters' evolutions been announced? :/
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Im gonna go with the Deer one and chose the fire starter. Im kinda disappointed that the starters wont evolve into a second type like psychic or dark or anything but at least its not another FIRE/FIGHTING. and have the evolutions been announced yet?!
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Cleverdan
New Kid
Cleverdan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Sorry, that was worded exceptionally poorly, I meant I think I'll like the way they evolve, especially the Grass type.

No official evolutions yet.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:39 pm

I really like the new eveeloution! It's so cute!!
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Soroya123 wrote:
I really like the new eveeloution! It's so cute!!
I still have no idea what type it is, does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
crayons
New Kid
crayons

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Sylveon's typing has not yet been revealed. However, we're supposed to be getting a big announcement from Nintendo about the next generation on April 6th, so perhaps we'll learn then!
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Xerneas (the deer) looks awesome! Though a bit over-the-top there with the horns! As for starter, Fennekin (the Fire-type) for the win, amirite??? XD

The new Eeveelution is.... so pink o_O
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 pm

April Fools

You like Pokemans, I like Pokemans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfBEsPXO6es&list=FLZM-56cFlImiPzWB5-TyvPQ&index=1
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:11 pm

NO! NO "POKEYMANS"!!! Blasphemy, I say!
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 pm

What. Did I. Just. Watch.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm

By the way, anybody here read Rare Candy Treatment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon in general

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next