The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Vote_lcapPokemon in general  - Page 3 Voting_barPokemon in general  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Vote_lcapPokemon in general  - Page 3 Voting_barPokemon in general  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon in general

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Soroya123 wrote:
What. Did I. Just. Watch.

An Awesome AMV with Pokeymans and Batman. they go together like chocolate and peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Soroya123 wrote:
I've always loved Lapras, but now I find that Flygon is taking over. Smile
Whats your favorite legendary?

ooh, both of those are really cute! ;w; lugia's my favourite, it's adorable and the sound aeroblast makes in the original is the best.

Leo M. R. wrote:

Fire-types for the win! On another, Silver was also the game I lost my Poké-ginity to, so high five there!

ah, a kindred soul. *high fives*

X and Y-wise, i have been waiting so long for a canine start im lookin forward so hard to fennekin. also the bird-ish legendary looks cool im gunnin' for it.
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 am

acid wrote:
Leo M. R. wrote:

Fire-types for the win! On another, Silver was also the game I lost my Poké-ginity to, so high five there!

ah, a kindred soul. *high fives*

X and Y-wise, i have been waiting so long for a canine start im lookin forward so hard to fennekin. also the bird-ish legendary looks cool im gunnin' for it.

Kid, you and me, we could go places. Fennekin is T3H BE5T and Yveltal looks so badass!
Back to top Go down
Ars Nova
New Kid
Ars Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:11 am

Eragon5055 wrote:
April Fools

You like Pokemans, I like Pokemans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfBEsPXO6es&list=FLZM-56cFlImiPzWB5-TyvPQ&index=1

Haha, I can't believe somebody else on here watches purpleeyeswtf. What are the odds.

OKEY. Thread needs more questions. And since it seems this is being talked about somewhat already. Which starter did you pick each generation gogogogogo.

1st: Charmander
2nd: Cyndaquil/Totodile
3rd: Treecko
4th: Turtwig
5th: Oshawott
6th: Fennekin

And yeah very excited about 6th gen. FINALLY RETURNING TO MY NATIVE TYPE.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Fire-type, Fire-type, Fire-type, Fire-type, Fire-type, Fire-type. Does that answer your question? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Dragon -type for the win. I also like ghost and steel
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:53 pm

1st: Bulbasaur
2nd: Cyndaquil
3rd: Treeko
4th: Chimchar
4th: Chespin
Mostly Grass and Fire types here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 am

1st: Bulbasaur
2nd: Totodile
3rd: Treecko
4th: Piplup
5th: Snivy

I like me some grass types. My favorite of these five, though, is Totodile for sure. He was my pick in my first pokemon game, (Pokemon Silver) and I've quite likely invested more time into him than any other pokemon I've ever owned.

Also why did I not notice this thread earlier oh my god. I'm punching myself over here.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling corrections~)
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 am

So guys, out of the new starters, who do you like the most and why?

Me, I'm gonna say Fennekin. I always defend the Fire-type. FOR THE FLAMES!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 am

Can't say I'm particurlary fond of any of the new starters yet. I'll probably choose based on third evolution move sets and then learn to like my choice. although, if I were to choose purely based on looks, it'd have to be Fennekin.
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

1. Charmander
2. Cyndaquil
3. Mudkip
4. Piplup
5. Snivy
6. More than Likely Chespin

To be honest, I didn't actually like the starters all that much for Gen 4. Also, Cyndaquil and it's evolution line consist of my favorite pokemon. I know Typhlosion is supposed to be this large, intimidating bear ferret creature with control over fire, but I can't help but find it adorable. <:3
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 am

1. Charmander
2. Totodile
3. Torchic
4. Fire Monkey thing
5. Oshawott
6. The fire one.

I never finished gen 4 but I did all the other ones. I actually really like Gen 5. but of course gen 1 is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:49 am

I really like all the generations as they not only have new pokemon, they have all the old ones too!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:02 am

Best Rival (in my opinion)

Gary Motherfucking Oak
A guy I love to hate.

Worst Rival (in my opinion)

Hard to decide, I'd have to go with May/Brendan, He/she is just so... bland. And Wally comes in and boots their buts out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:21 pm

I feel essentially the same way about both. At some point they seemed to forget that rival battles were actually intended to be difficult. Gary was the one and only rival who actually seemed to grow at the same rate as the player.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:52 pm

I've always wanted there to be a glitch one day where you're rival picks the weakest pokemon compared to your starter... Easy pickings from the start... >Smile
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:41 pm

My dreams for X and Y, #525: Rival actually chooses their Pokemon based on what they like, not based on what will be better to take you down. Which Pokemon this is is randomly decided between the two you didn't pick, so it could be the one that's good against yours but at least it doesn't feel like such a sucker punch.

Bonus: A rival that chooses the Pokemon that's weak against yours gets a more intelligent AI and actively counterpicks against the rest of your party, forcing you to think on your toes when you fight them. Not to mention the better AI would know how to make more varied use of items and buff skills.

Extra Bonus: You can choose to have the rival use that AI anyway if they pick the starter that's strong against yours.

Wow, that got really wordy really quick. But the point is still there. I think we can all see I'm putting too much hope into the future of the Pokemon games. They never were and most likely never will be for hardcore turn based strategy fans. It's just a fun collect and battle game for kids. Oh well. Mr. Splenda
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Yeah, I mean I see the point of doing all the calculations and such, and using probablilty to calculate things, but I also like jumping up and down and yelling at the screen using the "special words" that make my pokemon win. And catching only the ones I like, not because of stats. I miss that about pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:33 pm

I can understand that too! In fact, I'm not sure which I'd prefer. mmnnyurrh

Maybe what my ideal Pokemon game needs is the newly instated Von Aardvark's dreams for Pokemon X and Y #526: Difficulty options.

I love the difficult fights, but I also wouldn't be able to stand not having the option to play casually and just have fun with a party full of the cutest Pokemon. I wish I'd realized that when I was writing that long, super mopey post up there about how Pokemon should be more difficult. If there were difficulty options, I would end up running two different files simultaneously. Bleh.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Plot wise, pokemon black and white was the most interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 pm

I've always been partial to Emerald, Ruby and Saphire but I haven't played that much recently... :/
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:08 pm

I'm enjoying Black Two recently. I think after I finish the pokedex, I'll just hold on to an all-poison party.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:34 am

Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Pokemon_nuzlocke_ish__truth___ideals_by_ky_nim-d62i0ii

Truth shall be my light
Ideals shall lead my way

Awesome fan poster

What do you follow?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Truth.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Comics-pokemon-dragon-fairy-738723

Yup, Fairy type
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon in general

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next