The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Vote_lcapPokemon in general  - Page 4 Voting_barPokemon in general  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Vote_lcapPokemon in general  - Page 4 Voting_barPokemon in general  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon in general

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Pokemon in general  - Page 4 1246085424474
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Pokémon X and Y

Really wish I could justify the cost of a 3ds just for this game.

Final Evolutions: All turned out great in my opinion, and are based on classic rpg archetypes, how fitting Smile

The Mage: Fire/Psychic
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Fennekin-braixen-delphox-evolution-chain
Started cute and ended up pretty awesome, only thing I'd add is a staff.

The Fighter/Paladin: Grass/Fighting

Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Chespin-quilladin-chesnaught-evolution-chain
My least favorite, the first and especially second did not sit well with me. The third makes up for the other 2.

The Rouge: Water/Dark
Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Froakie-frogadier-greninja-evolution-chain

Starts Awesome, and stays Consistantly Awesome.

Really hard choice this time around, I'd prolly go fire though first, then water, then grass.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Not a fan of Fennekin's final evolution at all. I'm probably going to get the water one.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Each to there own. Its much better then a fire fighting for the umpteenth time.

And she looks like a mage. Only things missing would be a staff, and maybe  snazzy mage hat.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:00 pm

I wish Chespin's evolutions were better. It's quite ugly. I am totally going with Fenekin.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Chespin's third form is the best of the three in my opinion. The first two, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:16 pm

They are all a little questionable in looks.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Not the frog. Frog stays respectable in all forms.

Chespin has pretty bad pre evolutions, with a cool final.

And Fennekin has great pre evolutions with a slightly less cool cull evolution that needs a snazzy staff and hat to be complete.

In my Opinion.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Oop! I meant Chespin's evolutions were all a little wonky. The other two are AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:05 pm

I went for Chespin, myself. I like Chespin.
Well, I mean, as much as I can like a pokemon that isn't Poison typed.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Lookie, a poison dragon. High five

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragalge
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:01 pm

I'm getting Chespin in the end, because my brother wants Froakie more than anything and I just want us both to have different starters. In any case, my game arrives on Thursday. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:31 am

Eragon5055 wrote:
Really wish I could justify the cost of a 3ds just for this game.
Have you considered getting a 2DS instead? You can have my word as a long time 3DS owner that the lack of the 3D feature is not a huge loss by any sense of the word.

And if you're looking for other 3DS games that are worth getting; Fire Emblem: Awakening, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked are all really good games.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:57 pm

The 2ds does sound promising,

In the meantime, I have siblings that have graciously allowed me to borrow their 3ds and I just have got a copy of Y.

I'll admit, I haven't got far, super training is far to addicting. Already finished my fiery foxes SP ATK all the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:00 am

No doubt the EV trainers will be angry that their Pokemon aren't so special any more.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:44 am

I tried it once, ONCE!

Only thing that I wish is that IV would work a little differently, so that way Cheat Pokémon wouldn't have such a big advantage, like all pokemon getting the same total IV's, just allocated in different spots, its not perfect, but its better and helps keep each mon still unique.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:14 am

I always liked that IVs and EVs allowed really diligent trainers to still have an advantage over lazy cheaters. I find large portions of that particular group don't realize how weak their totally untrained, rare-candied level 100s actually are. And I don't think I've ever met someone who hacked IVs, although I'm sure they're out there.

Speaking of IVs, they can be really frustrating. My Mewtwo from Soul Silver had a Special Attack IV of 3. That was a real hair puller.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:01 am

Got my fossil pokemon! And is a goddam T-REX! (Dragon type of course, tis my favs type)

Named him Ventura. Guess the reference Smile
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:37 pm

I finally got a 2ds for myself and playing Y on it.

I don't know how to do friend codes, I would give mine if I knew where to look...
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Click the little smiley icon at the top of the bottom screen. It will show you your friend cards, starting with your own, which will have your code on it.

Mine's 3437-3189-8809
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:17 am

I see, so pokemon y also uses this friend code?

Mine is 1864-9767-4683
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Just achieved my first Mega-Evolution with Blastoisinite. Fun stuff. I really think it's kinda contrived the way they give you that Lucario, but it's nice nonetheless. No risk of going the entire game without getting a Mega pokemon.

Other than those two, I also found Aerodactylite. Too bad I haven't gotten any Old Amber, I kinda want to see that.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:40 pm

If ya break rocks enough at glittering cave, ya can get some Old Amber from what I understand.

I got amphorosite, so I got an Amphoros and made it part of my party, now all I need to find is a noibat and I got the full team I want for this game.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:55 pm

I got the amphorosite in between posting that and your post. This is great, because I was already training an Amphoros for eventual integration into my party, since I needed an electric type. And my team's looking pretty solid!

Chesnaught, Blastoise(Blastoisinite), Vespiquen, Amphoros(Amphorosite), Pangoro, and Aegislash.

All but Pangoro and Amphoros are fully super-trained.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:03 pm

I heard you can mega evolve only once per battle.

You got aegislash? I haven't found a dusk stone for my doublade yet...

My team: Magus (Delphox), Reef (Skrelp), Jareth (Amphoros with amporosite, name is Labyrinth reference look up David Bowie in Labyrinth and you see why), Vera (Doublade), Ventura (Tyrantrum)

On 4th badge cause I'm slow, still looking for my final member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon in general    Pokemon in general  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon in general

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next