The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Vote_lcapHello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Voting_barHello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Vote_lcapHello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Voting_barHello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuzyInvestigates
New Kid
SuzyInvestigates

Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello! My current online alias is Hot Sauce. I can't promise I'll post often (I'm very new to forums and I don't quite understand them yet) but I'll do my best. Uhm... been reading Paranatural since around October 2011. My favorite character is Suzy (shocking, I know) and Isaac is a very close second.

But yeah! I do enjoy discussing theories about how the spirits, mediums, and tools work (as well as different character's powers) so I'll probably be floating around those posts.

Nice to meet you all! HELLO FRIENDS
Back to top Go down
http://speakingintothevoid.tumblr.com
SuzyInvestigates
New Kid
SuzyInvestigates

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Ooh I have 3 Starchman Stars already! Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
SuzyInvestigates
New Kid
SuzyInvestigates

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:42 pm

*gasp* they apparently increase as you post! So after this post I will have 5 stars! I think I found a way to encourage myself to post more often! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tren
New Kid
Tren

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi there investigator. Welcome to the activity club! Hooray!

Quick advice for forums: it's considered in bad taste to double (Or in your case, triple) post, especially when you can edit your existing posts.
Back to top Go down
SuzyInvestigates
New Kid
SuzyInvestigates

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello! Thank you!

That is a good thing to know! Apologies for my extraneous posts. And now I see the edit button. Is there a delete button?

edit: Oh I see the delete button on this post. Is it only possible for me to delete my most recent post in a topic?
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Dude, you think I'm in any way used to forums? Fellow newcomer here, don't worry 'bout a thing! Very Happy Oh, and Suzy is your favorite character too? Kid, you and me, we're gonna go to places, I can tell!
Back to top Go down
SuzyInvestigates
New Kid
SuzyInvestigates

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks! You seem to be doing pretty well (judging by the Starchman Stars and the fact that you're at Spectral level)! I shall do my best too. Smile

Go Suzy fans! *high five*
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:34 pm

This is also my first forum. Us newcomers should form a gang. "Da Noobies"
Back to top Go down
SuzyInvestigates
New Kid
SuzyInvestigates

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm

I'm now imagining one of those overly-complicated hand things à la the "blood" one that went around in like sixth grade (y'know, this one)

In other news I'm disappointed I posted this topic before today's comic because I could have used the following photo:
Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Screen10
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:15 am

Yo, new kid! I'm Asssprite, I'm one of the cooler guys around here. As the (self-proclaimed) King of the Games Club, I should inform you that it is in fact THE place to be, and you should be there. Right now. Always.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:57 am

*high-five*! HELLO FRIENDS Oh, and I must revoice Asssprite's verdict: join the games club. It's a must!
Back to top Go down
SuzyInvestigates
New Kid
SuzyInvestigates

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Hello Asssprite! I've at least joined one thread on the games club board. I'll likely join more, they seem quite fun!

Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Screen12
Back to top Go down
Tren
New Kid
Tren

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Oh right, I forgot most of you are new to forums.
In that case, please watch this.
Back to top Go down
SuzyInvestigates
New Kid
SuzyInvestigates

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:07 am

Fun fact: My computer has unfortunatley become unusable (It's given me 5 years of good service, the poor thing) So I will only be back occasionally when I borrow other people's computers. kthanxbai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!   Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! There is apparently a length requirement for the topic!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1