The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Non-specific Greeting Vote_lcapNon-specific Greeting Voting_barNon-specific Greeting Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Non-specific Greeting Vote_lcapNon-specific Greeting Voting_barNon-specific Greeting Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Non-specific Greeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clayview
New Kid

Non-specific Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Non-specific Greeting   Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 am

Hi.
I’m new.

I’m Clayview, you can call me that, or something shorter, I don’t mind. You can also call me Oliver.

I knew of Paranatural a few years back, starting when I was reading Monsterkind. I would often visit Taylor’s blog to find references to Zack and the comic, sometimes even fanart. I didn’t really take an interest in it, even when I finally met both creators at TCAF(I bought buttons from Taylor). But lately, I’ve given up reading manga online, and decided to return to webcomics.
I didn’t immediately jump to Paranatural(I actually went for Never Satisfied first) let me see... I think it was four/five days ago now I clicked on the page? I finished up with the archived pages yesterday and registered for this place pretty well right away. I have thoughts that need somewhere to go.

Favourite characters: Isaac, Ed, Cody. I’m basic.
What kept me reading the comic?: Dude this series is FUNNY. And I love a cool setting like Mayview. This is really fun, I’ve been trying a lot of comics lately but I can’t stick with the ones that aren’t fun.

I’m both overwhelmed and fascinated by all the layers. The Club and their interactions are great, the students outside the club, Johnny and his gang, Spender and his organization, and things we hardly know a thing about. The Cousinhood, vampires, Dimitri, Isabel and Ed’s parents, the barrier around Mayview. I’m here for all of it.

This forum seems pretty dead but hopefully I can find some friends here anyway!! Happy to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
janusjekyll
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Non-specific Greeting   Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 8:33 pm

Welcome! I like Never Satisfied as well.

I'm also interested in all the layers. Chapter six blew my mind with the way everything ended up connected. Imagine being a conspiracy theorist in a town that clearly deserves one as much as Mayview.
Back to top Go down
Clayview
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Non-specific Greeting   Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 9:33 pm

@janusjekyll
Haha! It’s great isn’t it? I really did enjoy Prof. Bigfoot’s long monologue, and the different POV was cool too.
Back to top Go down
janusjekyll
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Non-specific Greeting   Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 10:57 am

Prof. Bigfoot's monologue was like, hypnotizing to me. Especially when he mixed a million metaphors into one with the line about lambs to a slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Non-specific Greeting   Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm

Dude this series is SUPER funny. And the amount of thought that's gone into its very complicated story is immense. I love it.

Welcome to the forums, BTW! I'm a bit late, but I'm glad you're here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-specific Greeting   Non-specific Greeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-specific Greeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Welcome :: Introductions-