The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_lcapAdmin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Voting_barAdmin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_lcapAdmin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Voting_barAdmin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What would you want me working on above anything else this month?
CHARACTER PAGES! Isabel needs more info for her chapter, and Johnny/Suzy/RWF isn't even there yet!
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_lcap50%Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
CHAPTERS! We want to see some summarizing, so start those short synopsizes, sir! (hehehe alliteration)
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_lcap13%Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
ELEMENTS! What all can spectrals do? What about spirits and ghosts? Give us answers here, please!
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_lcap37%Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
NAVIGATION! All the professional wikis have navboxes and links! You should have navboxes and links!
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_lcap0%Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PICTURES! Just MSPaintCrop the pages and you're done! What good's reading when we can look at it!
Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_lcap0%Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
OTHER! You guys didn't say my thing! I'll just head into the reply box and tell you what I think should be done!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CarusELumen
New Kid
CarusELumen

Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Empty
PostSubject: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello, my fellow Paranaturalists, and thank you for reading my introduction right now! You'll probably regret it soon enough considering I've got a tendency to go on and on and on and on and on with this stuff, but I hope you can get through it all to the good stuff! Trust me, there's some!

(If you guys just want to skip to the TL;DR Version below, I'm not stopping you. Go on! You can do it! No? You sure? Well, alright, you asked for it...)

To begin with, I'm a writer of young adult, fantasy/adventure novels where kids get superpowers and save the world from evil beings - hence one of the thousand reasons I love the comic that makes up this community. I even gave myself some abilities in these Carus... tales and other stories, where I'm a Celestial Knight, guardian of the universe's purity and goodness with my light manipulating, Energy shielding, portal-into-unreal-realities creating, Auric Armor- Look, this goes on for whole forums of big-headed self-served Gary Stu-ing, so I'll just say my fan-adapted spectral powers are gold energy spec-shots and control over wind with my flying disc tool. This information can be found on my User page at the Paranatural Wiki.

What was that? Oh, I didn't mention the Wiki thing? Well, let's get you educated to the current situation, shall we?

Yes, the world of Paranatural already has a Wiki, which was created by Founder Gvurzhit (frequently absent for reasons) and pointed out by Paranaturalist in its own forum about a month ago. Recently, however, I've become it's first Admin, and I'm set on making the site the would-be, to-go spot on the Paranatural map over summer! But it's a lot of work to do by yourself and not really as fun, so I'm using this introduction to tell you guys that WE NEED YOUR HELP.

If you've got useful skills to bring to the table, be it patrolling grammar to adding interesting trivia you noticed, to making pictures transparent where they need to be or even seeing into the mystical world of coding and understanding 1% of it all, you can help make a difference for the entire fandom! Even if you think we're being too fast with this stuff and will only help when we've got more things to talk about, you can stop by the official blog I put up for just this occasion and say "Hi!" so we can keep an eye on you! It's commenting on a site, for crying out loud - it's not exactly alien to you guys, right?

Even if that's not your cup of smiling tea, you can at least tell me what to do down below to improve your visits of this place. It's in the beginning stages, remember, so we know a lot of character pages are missing and better navigation and color schemes are needed. As an example, I was thinking of adding quotes atop each character page, so you can throw in your fiddy cents on what their most famous lines are.

So what do you fellow spectrals say? Are ya with me? Very Happy

TL;DR Version = 'Sup, I'm Carus, I've got a Wikia, anyone in? *include Paranatural reference here*

With regards to the fandom,
- Carus E. Lumen,
Celestial Knight LV3, the Creator (y2000), and aspiring artist/producer/young adult/fantasy writer.
(AKA Clay Lampley, Spectral & Tool Owner)

P.S. If you think I should move the last two-thirds of this topic to the Pnat Chat, I'll do so readily, but I really would like some friends here, so still take into account the info I gave out!
Back to top Go down
http://paranatural.wikia.com/wiki/User:CarusELumen
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Nice to meet cha,

(whistles) That's a long intro
Back to top Go down
CarusELumen
New Kid
CarusELumen

PostSubject: Re: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Yeah, I warned you about long intros, bro!!!! I told- No, wait, I promised myself no Homestuck quotes on my secondary fandom! silent

But seriously, thanks for being the first to reply to this, and it's nice to meet cha, too.
Back to top Go down
http://paranatural.wikia.com/wiki/User:CarusELumen
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:22 am

Hey dude! Welcome! Very Happy Like I said in the other thread, I've never been particularly fond of Wikia... The only Wikia wiki I actually like is Digimon Wiki hahaha. However, you seem like nice, cool person to work with, and Paranatural is currently my favorite webcomic, so alright then, I'll help out! Spelling and grammar is my forte, followed by attention to minuscule details, so I got you covered there. One thing, though: I've never actually contributed anything to any Wikia wiki, ever, so you kinda have to show me the ropes first tee hee tongue
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:35 pm

CarusELumen wrote:
Yeah, I warned you about long intros, bro!!!! I told- No, wait, I promised myself no Homestuck quotes on my secondary fandom! silent

But seriously, thanks for being the first to reply to this, and it's nice to meet cha, too.

But did you promise yourself anything about sbahj quotes? Something tells me you left it out...
Anyways, if you wanna really get in to the general forum thing, you should check out the games club! All the cool people hang out there. By which I mean I hang out there. I'm the cool guy here.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:19 am

Welcome to the forums, you magnificent bastard.
Back to top Go down
Caribou
New Kid
Caribou

PostSubject: Re: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:17 am

Welcome to the forums man
I will gladly help contribute and edit articles here. Wikis have been very helpful for me, so now I will help in return.
The only complaint I'd have to say is the bright purple font is hard to read on that background. Other than that it's looking good so far.
Back to top Go down
http://xuubou.tumblr.com
PinkyH
New Kid
PinkyH

PostSubject: Re: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Oooohhhh, a Wikia! I would like to help, but I don't have the slightest idea where to start... Razz

Oh, and Hi!
Back to top Go down
http://pinkyhedgehog.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!   Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin CarusELumen here, and I've got some news!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Welcome :: Introductions-