The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What are you doing up so late?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 3:16 am

Oh wow, you have a lot of work to do. You can do it though! I believe in your writing powers! GOOOOOO!!! *cheering from sidelines*
Back to top Go down
totaldbag
New Kid
totaldbag

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:38 am

My timezone is CST, making it 12:37 AM right now. What am I doing up so late, though? Really, this isn't so late for me. I'm pretty much up doing basically nothing, as per usual.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:40 am

Yay. For me, it's 10:37pm. I stayed up till like two again last night, though.

I had a pretty bad sleep schedule through January; I fell asleep after 3am WAY too often... X(
Back to top Go down
SoupScum
New Kid
SoupScum

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:43 am

Talking to other people who are staying up too late.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:51 am

Yes.

(Current time: 11:52pm)
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:32 am

I used to live in CST, now I live in PST. I can relate to ALL 'A YA.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:38 am

Yay, relating to people.

I suppose that's why you're often on when I am then. Since we live in the same time zone and all.
Back to top Go down
OntheCeiling
New Kid
OntheCeiling

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:06 pm

EST.
To say nothing of when I actually am online, since my schedule is a dynamic beast.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Seems reasonable
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:24 am

Wow, it's almost 3:30am. DANG YOU, ANIME!!!! (Though the forum is part of it too.)
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:37 am

Oh wow, it's 12:30 here atm... Noon, not sure how PM and AM work around noon and midnight since we use the 24 hour thing over here and it's confusing...

I used to stay up 'till 3 or 4am when I was still looking for a job. Just hanging around on the inernet, chatting with people in the USA or other totally different timezones. And just wake up after noonish... That actually seemed to be closest to my natural rhythm. I'm really not a morning person... Now I have to wake up at 6:30 am though ;_;
Going to bed before 11pm is the hardest thing...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:47 am

Yes, I totally understand that! I don't like getting up in the mornings either, but I have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to have time to get ready for the day and to bike to school on time. Mornings are NOT warm. *grumble grumble*

In the evenings, there's suddenly so much stuff to do but it's late so I shouldn't do any of it but I do anyway and stay up too late. *sigh*

About the pm vs. am thing, when I was little I remembered pm as "pajama time." Still do, actually. If it works, it works.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:52 am

So is midnight 12pm and noon 12am then?
And then after midnight it goes from 12:59pm to 1am? Or is it 12:00pm and then 12:01am?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:55 am

12 am at midnight and 12 pm at noon, then 12:01 am/pm, etc. 12 is when it changes. Does this make sense to you?
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:58 am

Yeah thanks Very Happy
I actually never bothered to ask before >_>
Whenever I was chatting and we're discussing times around midnight/noon I just automatically switched back to the 24 hours thing XD
Which could get kinda confusing...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:01 am

I guess so. Gotta go to sleep now though. It's 4. X/ Sadly, I don't feel tired... G'night.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:35 am

I'm going to complain on here whenever I know I should have gone to bed hours ago but I'm too lazy too bother summoning any of my very weak willpower to get by butt up off the ground and into bed.

For instance:
It's 1:30 in the morning, I haven't showered or brushed my teeth or done any of the schoolwork which is due tomorrow which are past their original due date but I got extensions for and I need to get up at 6:30 in the morning which is now less than 5 hours a day and I should really be getting more than 5 hours of sleep a night but I'm just wasting my time watching YouTube videos and slowly killing my brain cells through sleep deprivation.
(Someone here said they liked run-on sentences, right? If not, I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 6:02 am

*proceeds to sob silently*
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 4:04 pm

*internet stranger hug*

I know how you feel, I used to have anxiety induced procrastination problems and wound up doing many all nighters because I kept putting off working on schoolstuff due the next day... Deadlines were my mortal enemy and I mostly lost my battles with them...

If this is a regular occurence for you and it's affecting your life, you should probably seek help. Talk about it with your friends or family, people you trust... Maybe they can help you make schedules and be motivated to stick to them... Getting your life in order can seem almost impossible, especially if you have a hard time motivating yourself, but getting help from external motivators can really do a lot of good, usually...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:39 pm

I'm shocked at this level of internet stranger kindness! I'd have to say it's... over 9000!

Thanks for your advice! Luckily for me, my procrastination problem isn't usually all that bad. Usually, I finish all of my work on time/in school, so I don't usually have to worry about it too much. The sobbing bit was exaggeration, (though I do tend to get a bit more emotional when tired,) but perhaps you guessed that already.

I'm glad to hear you don't have those problems anymore, they must've been awful! Like, 10x worse than what I was griping about, especially since the problem just made itself worse. But it seems like you've gotten better, (after all, you're giving advice for it!) which is wonderful!

Thanks for caring. Smile
*internet hug back*
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 3:52 pm

I'm really glad to hear it wasn't actually that bad... I guess I was just projecting a bit there  >_>

And yeah, things got better when I graduated and later got a job... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ With no deadlines!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:58 pm

Yaaaaaaay! I think almost everyone who wants/has a job dreams of one without deadlines. So non-stressful~ Though... technically if you work at McDonalds or Baskin Robins or something there aren't deadlines? Since you're just serving food right then and there and all....hm. Never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:00 pm

I work a job at a retail store, and have friends who work in mcdonalds

Working directly with the public is the most awful thing in the world
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 12:09 am

Yeah, I can totally imagine having to deal with stupid people all day Stop Being Evil
not a fun thing
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Definitely not. I don't have any firsthand experience with this, but I've seen people complaining about it on the interwebz. Some of the things people have claimed are ridiculously stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing up so late?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Hall Talk-