The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Vote_lcapHello Fellow 'naturalers  Voting_barHello Fellow 'naturalers  Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Vote_lcapHello Fellow 'naturalers  Voting_barHello Fellow 'naturalers  Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello Fellow 'naturalers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Greetings all. I do declare!

I started reading this comic a few months and absolutely fell in love with it. The art's some of the best I've ever seen in a webcomic and I loved all of the characters and their different powers immediately. Only when I began my second read through did I notice that there was a forum for this comic, so here I am, ready to scream about Max and Spender and the lot. Hope you enjoy my company!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 pm

SAKIMOTO! WELCOME!

Greetings howlingwolfonfire. Very Happy I think most of us are here for the exact same reasons, so you're sure to fit right in!
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:21 am

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Welcome!

Have a dolphin sometimes i just sit
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 am

Westbrook wrote:
SAKIMOTO! WELCOME!

Greetings howlingwolfonfire. Very Happy I think most of us are here for the exact same reasons, so you're sure to fit right in!
I'm so happy you recognized him :'D I should start using him for more profile pics lol

Apophyllite wrote:
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Welcome!

Have a dolphin  sometimes i just sit

Yay! *hugs the dolphin*
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:36 am

Could it be...? Someone new? WELCOME! *throws party*

Sakemoto was probably one of my favorite characters from My Ordinary Life. I mean, he's a CAT.

Wait, scratch that. ALL of them are my favorite characters. Except maybe some of the teachers.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and that your stay is forever.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:53 pm

aw, thank you! Very Happy

Sakamoto was my favorite character too, although the trio of girls and the professor were also favorites (I relate way too much too Yuuko)

why would I ever want to leave silly?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 pm

I dunno. Death, maybe?
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:58 pm

NinjaKitten wrote:
I dunno. Death, maybe?
I think I'll have enough unfinished business to come back as a ghost, assuming this comic doesn't end when I'm eighty.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Seems reasonable. Though, you'd have to believe that you can touch things (like Lefty does) to be able to access the forum. If you come back as a ghost, don't be a PJ!
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:24 pm

I love PJ but I wouldn't want to come back as someone like him D:

If believing doesn't work I'll just possess a keyboard and wait for a spectral to use me and get them to type for me.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:48 am

even If a spectral doesnt use you, whoever uses you would most likely become one.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:15 am

...That means I'll end up making my siblings spectrals D: I don't think this is going to end well...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:27 am

Oh dear. Almost anyone with a sibling knows the havoc that they can wreak. (Us included, of course.) If you were to give them spectral powers, the fights would be even worse. Though, since spectral energy doesn't affect non-ghost-related things, maybe the siblingly fighting would cause less damage than before? *Begins considering spectral sibling fights*
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Oh lol I didn't consider that. Yeah that would definitely be a pain for everyone involved...I think my parents would start to worry if they saw them savagely swinging around imaginary objects.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 pm

That also makes one beg the question of A. Where do all these spirits come from, are they just naturally there? are they some lost souls representation of itself, are they creatures that simply inhabit anotherr phase of reality most arent privvy to?
And B. If I became a spirit and needed to become a tool or medium, would I even have powers?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:30 am

Those are some fairly good questions, Dayman. I'm not sure where spirits come from, but I'm inclined to think that they were always there... though perhaps that isn't the case and there is an explanation for how they came about. I don't know if people can become spirits, or if ghosts and spirits are unrelated, though if people did become spirits I think it would be likely that they would have some sort of ability. Maybe spectrals, when they die, become spirits, and normal people become ghosts? If you recall, in one of the earlier chapters, (I think chapter 1) there was a ghost, and his spectral energy could make butterflies. What with the way Isabelle talked about spectral abilities, I think that all ghosts have some sort of ability, so I guess that means that if you became a ghost you would have some sort of spectral power?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 9:57 am

That makes sense, and considering spirits cant exactly die it would make sense that there would be so many over time.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 1:11 pm

This page seems to suggest that spirits aren't the result of dead people/animals but come about in a different way.

This page sorta suggests emotional states of living beings can create spirits. With Isaac's spirit basically being a type of thundergod being and Forge seemingly being a blacksmithing spirit, I've seen it theorized that beliefs and strong abstract constructs can cause spirits to come into existence. Muse would also fit in that category, I think. Other spirits seem to resemble and/or draw power from human created objects, like Eightfold, Doorman, and that telephone spirit Doorman used to talk to the Angel spirit.

Here's the ghost with awesome butterfly powers. And here's Lefty using something that kinda looks like a special ability seperate from just spectral energy manipulation (the spiky things stabbing the reflected Lefty).

About spirits not dying: they can die if they're eaten or killed after becoming weakened and before they manage to get to a tool/medium. Or they'll probably also die if they can't find a tool/medium in time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow 'naturalers    Hello Fellow 'naturalers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow 'naturalers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1