The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
I have a lot to talk about... Vote_lcapI have a lot to talk about... Voting_barI have a lot to talk about... Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
I have a lot to talk about... Vote_lcapI have a lot to talk about... Voting_barI have a lot to talk about... Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I have a lot to talk about...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlakeWolf5113
New Kid
BlakeWolf5113

I have a lot to talk about... Empty
PostSubject: I have a lot to talk about...   I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 10:12 pm

First of all, this is a very strange forum to me. I haven't really seen one quite like this. Anyways, hello everyone, spare my life's story, I am Blake, I came here during Prequel hiatus, blahzuhblah. I really like this comic with such a perfect mix of Hero's Journey, absurd humor, terrible puns, amazing/hilarious (mostly facial expression) artwork, and unexpected turns all over. Character dynamics are great and I honestly think this would be a great movie.

I also need someone to help me understand how this forum works. Moreover, if any weirdo cares to know more about me, I'll... oblige but What I want to know is what y'all talk about in this forum, how often there is conversation going around, (if this is the best forum for Paranatural) and just get to know more fans of this comic. So anybody who cares to look at me, go ahead say whatever.

P.S. nice Spender emoticon(s) mmnnyurrh BASK IN HIS GLORY Mr. Splenda
Back to top Go down
https://www.staggeringbeauty.com/
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: I have a lot to talk about...   I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 2:39 am

They're wonderful, aren't they, those emoticons.

Welcome to the forum! There hasn't been much activity on here lately, though people do pop in now and again. We talk about pretty much anything on here, really - what's currently happening in the story, theories we have, what we ate for dinner, etc. If you can think of it, there's probably a section where you can talk about it.

I wouldn't know how this forum compares to other forums, really, since this is the only forum I have ever been on, but I believe it is one of the only forums for Paranatural. There may be another one, but I doubt it would be any more active than this one is.

But anyway! Welcome again to our forum, quiet though it may be at the moment. I hope you enjoy what you find and decide to stay.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: I have a lot to talk about...   I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:20 pm

I don't think there is another Paranatural-specific forum, but this one is linked to directly from the comic on a particular page (specifically the day after Disqus was removed from the comic ((pesky time travellers)).)

Anyways, welcome aboard! It's cool to have a fresh face.

Though I do have to wonder... did Prequel come off hiatus? I am totally going straight to check that out.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: I have a lot to talk about...   I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:22 pm

I think it's still on hiatus for now. Though, there've been multiple long hiatuses (is that the word?) in the past, that I know of. This one is just after Katia haggled for some cool new clothes and is preparing to get back her old stuff from a manipulative lady in the town. Does that ring any bells to you?

The last update on the hiatus was on 4/30/17
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: I have a lot to talk about...   I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 pm

It wwas still where I'd left off, so it's the same hiatus. Wop wop.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a lot to talk about...   I have a lot to talk about... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a lot to talk about...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1