The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Last Person Posting - Page 31 Vote_lcapLast Person Posting - Page 31 Voting_barLast Person Posting - Page 31 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Last Person Posting - Page 31 Vote_lcapLast Person Posting - Page 31 Voting_barLast Person Posting - Page 31 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Last Person Posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

Last Person Posting - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Because you're the tropifier, dear.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Well, you did start it. the only way out is a non-sequitor
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:03 pm

Just do it MR Lie Lion
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Don't pressure the man, people.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:08 pm

There is no pressure. It is simply for the best if you show your respect for the Queen. The consequences for leaving her out...
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Asssprite wrote:
There is no pressure. It is simply for the best if you show your respect for the Queen. The consequences for leaving her out...

Ah yes, the worst punishment of all. He or she who leaveth out thine Queen shalt be sentenced to their room for twenty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:14 pm

...You'd better hurry, Leo.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Asssprite wrote:
...You'd better hurry, Leo.

Lest ye suffer a time out most fierce.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:17 pm

it must be really good if he's taking this long.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:19 pm

tylerouzts wrote:
it must be really good if he's taking this long.

Aye, and if ye posteth a good tropification, Sir Leo, I shall reward you most greatly. Wink wink.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:33 pm

I did say last time what this episode was about, right? TIME FOR THE BIG BAD! ARE YOU READY???

*drum roll*

IT IS:
Spoiler:

A Visionary Villain OF DOOM, he is going to Take Over The World with a Plan OF DOOM which involves the defeat of the one person who can stop him: W!tch, the heroine of this story. Has a bad case of Complexity Addiction, but still clever enough to pull off Xanatos Gambits OF DOOM now and then. Is a retired Pirate with a Badass Crew, nowadays a Large Ham Card-Carrying Villain OF DOOM. However, Even Evil Has Loved Ones, and the Big Bad loves his daughter. In fact, the daughter is key in his plans, as she is the The Only One Allowed To Defeat W!tch. The Big Bad himself is no slouch; he has Charles Atlas Super Power and can pull off Bullet Catches while Dishing Out Dirt. Wears a Badass Longcoat OF DOOM and an Eyepatch of Power OF DOOM. Blonde Guys Are Evil and fond of Pre-Mortem One Liners. Likes pie.

Some people allied with the Big Bad:

- ??: The daughter. Need another female forum member to fill in this role. Confirmed tropes: Daddy's Little Villain, Cute And Psycho.

- DrEldritch, the Big Bad's right hand Mad Scientist, hailing from the same town as Eragon5055. In fact, they're long time Rivals, always trying to out-Mad Science one another. Prone to Laughing Mad and conducting science experiments For The Evulz! A Gadgeteer Genius, he created an army of Killer Robot Mooks who went to the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy. Prefers Death Rays, BFGs, and Frickin' Laser Beams. Has a Red Right Hand. Believe it or not, is a Shipper On Deck.

- tylerouzts, the Morality Pet and also a Token Mini-Moe in the story. Has a Precocious Crush on the Big Bad's daughter, and as we all know, Love Makes You Evil. However, he is a Minion With An F In Evil who sometimes uses Gratuitous Japanese. Is a Baka, and well aware of it. Reads a lot of Fanfics, oddly making him a Friendly Enemy of Leo's. Can make Rhymes On A Dime and is a Supreme Chef (which is the reason why he's the Morality Pet in the first place). Goal in life: Defrosting Ice Queen that is the Big Bad's daughter. Has a Nice Hat. You should taste his pies.

COMING UP, THE THING YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Yes folks, it's the ONE, the ONLY, the freaking impatient unbelievably epic W!TCH! Stay tuned for the final installation of PAC Tropification: The Series!
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Gotta admit, you made some good choices there, sweetheart.

And I'm next.
I'm on the edge of my seat.
Color me giddy.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Gosh darn it I didn't expect that at all
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Dammmmmm!, That's tight
Back to top Go down
GirlTheHero
New Kid
GirlTheHero

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 pm

EXCELLENT. I do declare!
Back to top Go down
http://girlthehero.tumblr.com/
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 pm

I wonder when you guys are gonna notice the hidden text in a lot of my posts. It's not in many, but where it is, it's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
GirlTheHero
New Kid
GirlTheHero

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Man now you made me want to go through all your posts too see if i can find some.
Back to top Go down
http://girlthehero.tumblr.com/
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Good luck. You won't be able to do it, fool.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Good Luck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7evWkcW-kag
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 pm

W!tch wrote:
Good luck. You won't be able to do it, fool.

I found one, wait now two that I quoted this. wink wink
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Good job. The wink wink was IMPLYING SOMETHING can you guess what it is.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:48 pm

W!tch wrote:
Good job. The wink wink was IMPLYING SOMETHING can you guess what it is.

Thank you. I'm guessing it has something to do with rewarding Leo for tropifing you in a possible glove manner?
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:48 pm

...so the "you won't be able to do it, fool." and "wink wink" were supposed to be hidden...? But I could see them just fine from the moment W!tch posted those...
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
...so the "you won't be able to do it, fool." and "wink wink" were supposed to be hidden...? But I could see them just fine from the moment W!tch posted those...

Are you possibly viewing them on a mobile device or do you have special eyes?
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 pm

tylerouzts wrote:
Leo M. R. wrote:

Are you possibly viewing them on a mobile device or do you have special eyes?
No, I'm on my laptop... Serious for a moment, though, I could see them perfectly fine from the moment W!tch posted them. After I saw your post, tyler, I tried quoting W!tch on the alleged posts. Turns out there was the "color=transparent" coding on those posts, but... they were never transparent. Not to me. Am I the only one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Person Posting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next