The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Vote_lcapA Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Voting_barA Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Vote_lcapA Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Voting_barA Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Empty
PostSubject: A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road   A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:04 am

Maybe there should be an official rules list? You know to keep things in order, so we know exactly what we can and cannot do?
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road   A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 pm

I am in favor of this
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road   A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking this is a good idea. Just a short one for now, possibly with regards to what sort of things are and are not acceptable to say, i.e. swearing, buttchat, etc.
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road   A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:38 pm

I will get on this later tonight. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road   A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Humble Suggestion 2: Rules of the Road

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1