The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Vote_lcapVomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Voting_barVomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Vote_lcapVomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Voting_barVomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungOldCatCreeper
New Kid
YoungOldCatCreeper

Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Empty
PostSubject: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Img00013

These are my OC's Jazz, and Muffin. (they are both adults)
Jazz (right) is a spectral, her tool is the can in the left corner. She is a kind of Merry Poppins... but with booze beverages. She can summon any drink from that can and use the can as a flapping WATERGUN!!! And of course she can drink any drink, anywhere, as much as she wants. The hart on the can is a dent... I can't draw dents... Nor spectral, special, watergun effects (as you can see in the left, lower corner) And yes, she wears someone's tooth as a necklace, and a little "insolent children" bracelet watchamacallit. (she's a little bit weirdly built, big feet and super thin, but this is what happens when I draw cartoony)

In the top middle floats Muffin, her ghostly comrade. They are connected to each other trough that necklace. I was thinking that Muffin would look and act innocent and sweet, but actually just steals stuf and makes it dissapear forever by consuming it. This makes her extra tasty for other spirits. (sounds cliché-y, the whole good-guy-is-actually-bad-guy-but-is-in-danger-so-needs-protection thing) But Jazz is safe for her shenanigans because she protects her from other spirits.

On the very bottom is just a doodle. I wanted to make someone with a hairdoodle as a tool, which gives you the power of growing your hair to immence cappacities and controlling it. Bangs that coverher eyes comepletely would fit her better, I think.

All that's left to do is thank google-translate for the support in making in this post, GOSH I SHOULD STOP WRITING THESE ESSAYS!!! LOOK HOW LONG THIS SHIZZ IS!!!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Cool art. Gives a whole new meaning to 'spray bottle that sucka' What a Face clown
Back to top Go down
YoungOldCatCreeper
New Kid
YoungOldCatCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Could you please give a good discription of what they should look like. For other artists and to give you an idea of how wicked and original they could look. (my "work" is a lot of the same stuff though but there are others, I think w!tch can draw it for you too, if she has the time hof course) I'm talking about.

Face-shape
height
haircut/coulor (bangs?)
skinny/chubby
clothes( pants (maybe one of those pants that come to you armpit) dress, skirt, jacket)
shoes (boots, elf-shoes, flip-flops)
glasses
nose/ eye size

and alot of other stuff

I'll try my best 'kay?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:22 pm

YoungOldCatCreeper wrote:
Could you please give a good discription of what they should look like. For other artists and to give you an idea of how wicked and original they could look. (my "work" is a lot of the same stuff though but there are others, I think w!tch can draw it for you too, if she has the time hof course) I'm talking about.

Face-shape
height
haircut/coulor (bangs?)
skinny/chubby
clothes( pants (maybe one of those pants that come to you armpit) dress, skirt, jacket)
shoes (boots, elf-shoes, flip-flops)
glasses
nose/ eye size

and alot of other stuff

I'll try my best 'kay?

No problem, You draw ten times better than me anyways.

Face: Squareish, Lines under his eyes from working late at night so he can still spend time with his daughter. Green Eyes
height 5'9"
haircut/coulor Short, unkept, relaxed
Body type: Lean and slightly muscular (He try's to keep in shape, slow spectrals are kinda targets) a little pale
clothes Pair of jeans, White t-shirt underneath a Black button-up coat. He's made it a policy to carry a bag for his laptop and a first aid kit.
shoes Brown professional type shoes
glasses
nose/ eye size A little on the big side but not to big, No glasses

Daughter

Face: Round and flush, pretty happy kid, Dark Green Eyes
Body type: Definately skinny, a little tan compared to her father
Height: I don't know the general height for 4 year olds
Hair: Short Dark, nearly black, has a ribbon in it
Clothes: A small green dress with flowers on the bottom, some dirt too (a little bit of a tomboy)
Shoes: She likes her black rain boots (very dirty) (she does puppy eyes and he can't say no)
Nose: small/ no glasses
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Hey Creeper, I actually like Jazz there! Well, the idea of her power, anyway. Would totally make for an awesome tool to have in hot days! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TurquoiseOwls
New Kid
TurquoiseOwls

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Very nice Creeper! Glad to have you break the ice on the fanart Very Happy It looks really good, like Paranatural style- but also still your own. Smile

I'll continue the topic & post the one piece of fanart I've done, I did it right after the second page with Doorman. Very Happy
I'm a big fan of the Scott Pilgrim comics (as well as the movie and game) and this is what popped into my head when I read that page:

Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Parana10

It's a parody of an iconic panel from the first volume of Scott Pilgrim. Razz
Back to top Go down
YoungOldCatCreeper
New Kid
YoungOldCatCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Oh, how cool! I Really love the scene! I can only draw characters in strait-up-soldier-yes-sir-position, not really in motion, but your drawing has motion! (or it could be that I see lifles objects move, but very cool drawing annyway)
Back to top Go down
TurquoiseOwls
New Kid
TurquoiseOwls

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:28 pm

YoungOldCatCreeper wrote:
Oh, how cool! I Really love the scene! I can only draw characters in strait-up-soldier-yes-sir-position, not really in motion, but your drawing has motion! (or it could be that I see lifles objects move, but very cool drawing annyway)

haha, thank you! I was really only able to accomplish it by mimicking the original comic panel by Brian Lee O'Malley:
Here
^link to the original

otherwise, I have similar style drawings. Cool
Back to top Go down
Caribou
New Kid
Caribou

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:19 pm

I have a bunch of crappy black and white doodles but I'll just share one I did in color that I think is good enough I guess haha.
Any crits would be nice but not necessary of course.

Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
http://xuubou.tumblr.com
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Awesome Surprised Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:23 pm

WHOANELLI! What's that in his right hand?
Back to top Go down
Caribou
New Kid
Caribou

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
WHOANELLI! What's that in his right hand?
I just tried to make it regular spectral energy but I shoulda just went with some more lightning haha
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 pm

If his hair was spikier, that would've been worlds more awesome! Very Happy But I'm totes diggin' the lightning!
Back to top Go down
Caribou
New Kid
Caribou

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
If his hair was spikier, that would've been worlds more awesome! Very Happy But I'm totes diggin' the lightning!
Thanks for the crit, I am determined to make his hair spikier next time. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TurquoiseOwls
New Kid
TurquoiseOwls

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:56 am

Awesome!! I saw this on fyeahparanatural, it's great! Good job with the coloring and light effects- there's a lot of energy in this Very Happy
Hmmm, I would say, if you're interested in bumping things up a level, add some textures?
But it's great- no criticism or anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Idle Scout
New Kid
Idle Scout

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 am

They should call this thread McDonalds cause I'm *BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BAAAAAAAAAAAH* Love'n It! I love you
Back to top Go down
guttersvoice
New Kid
guttersvoice

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Tumblr_ml60x8Vwhb1qe7jz7o1_500

spent quite a while today discussing paranatural kids in high school, the conversation made its way onto 'how much more like his spirit would isaac look?' which was fun
Back to top Go down
http://guttersvoice.tumblr.com
guttersvoice
New Kid
guttersvoice

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:42 am

i know we're not supposed to double-post but this is two days later and completely unrelated so
uh
i edited some things from the game OFF

Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Tumblr_mlas0eorEc1qe7jz7o1_400
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... 0BZ97e3
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... IcOaFjW
Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... X2P5C0iMY0MkgI7qAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Back to top Go down
http://guttersvoice.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Fanart? Maybe, maybe not. Either way:
Spoiler:
Santa Claus
Back to top Go down
PinkyH
New Kid
PinkyH

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:18 pm

>_>

<_<

Spoiler:

ºwº
Back to top Go down
http://pinkyhedgehog.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:38 pm

NICE!
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

thats the biggest dang whatsit i ever did see
and its really good also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...   Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vomit al your fanart here! or somewhere else...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1