The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcapWestern Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Voting_barWestern Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcapWestern Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Voting_barWestern Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Western Animation General Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Of course, you also had the option of not being active in any fandom, though that might get a little lonely for some people.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:42 pm

I love watching Steven Universe too, though I never even considered joining a forum for that... I guess it's really rare for me to actually join forums, the only other times was with homestuck, mainly to contribute to a fanflash and waaaay back some other comic I don't even remember... I guess some stories just have this draw on me that I feel like actually talking to other people about it rather than just enjoy it silently... Which reminds me that I should probably make a post in the "other webcomics you read" thread, because I actually read a lot of the same things most people here also read so yay bonding over mutual interestssssssss
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:34 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy also I don't know why I decided to join this forum when I have had zero interest in forums before I guess maybe I missed the comments section and checked out the forum and wanted to help revive it or something but I don't even remember my original reason in the first place. Maybe it was just a whim?
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:41 am

I came over here too because of the comments section dissapearing and was really hoping basically everyone there would move over here and this would become the new comments section... The other forum, started by a regular commenter in the old comments section, seems completely dead now...
I guess everyone's over on reddit now or something? Reddit confuses me though, I prefer forum layouts...

Anyway, whim or not, it's really great to have you here. You're probably the main reason people still post here...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:09 am

Aww, thanks!
Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 1-ani-phoenix-bashful

I wouldn't have done much by myself, though. To keep a forum alive, you need at least two people, yeah? Otherwise you'd be having conversations with yourself and that's boring. Ms./Mr. Westbrook was the other person who helped keep the forum afloat long enough for you guys to jump in!

BUT! We're getting a little off-topic here.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 5:10 am

Last week I seen a feture for a cartoon that only had/has 1 episode so far. It was called "Milo Murphy's Law", and the word law made me think that it was either about police, or science, or maybe even something similar to "The Law of Ueki" anime haha. But I mainly thought it was about the laws of science or something, so I gave it a try.

It was a pretty fun episode to watch with all the wacky stuff that happens. I was actually pleasantly surprised about what it was actually about. I'll put it in a spoiler so maybe other people can be pleasantly surprised too. One thing I will spoil though is that the main character is voiced by Weird Al Yankavic (hope I spelled the name right), so that's a pretty good plus for me.

Spoiler: It's his world and you all are living in it:
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Sounds cool, maybe I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 am

I've been wanting to watch Milo Murphy's Law, but alas, no cable.

I didn't know Weird Al did the voice, that's pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Animation General Discussion Topic   Western Animation General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Animation General Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3