The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Vote_lcapX Lies X Truths - Page 7 Voting_barX Lies X Truths - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Vote_lcapX Lies X Truths - Page 7 Voting_barX Lies X Truths - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

X Lies X Truths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm horrible. forgive me. If the next set isn't up in the next hour than you may do so.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Sorry for the wait! Here they are. silent

4 Truths, 1 Lie!

-Gyudon is delicious
-I am a notorious serial procrastinator
-I found a full set of someone else's clothing laying inexplicably on my table today
-I've never used tobacco, alcohol, or drugs of any kind
-I am partially colorblind
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
-I've never used tobacco, alcohol, or drugs of any kind

My guess is this the lie. Why? Because... I don't really know, actually. Gut feeling, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Leo, you are...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Im going to go for number 3 because all the others seem to obvious, like distractions

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 pm

I'm going for number five because its a common thing to be???
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
Vuanaunt

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:32 am

I'm guessing the lie is number 2, "I am a notorious serial procrastinator", because I want to believe there's someone out there that isn't plagued by procrastination.

I want to believe!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Asssprite wrote:
I'm going for number five because its a common thing to be???
You are...
Spoiler:
Vuanaunt wrote:
I'm guessing the lie is number 2, "I am a notorious serial procrastinator", because I want to believe there's someone out there that isn't plagued by procrastination.

I want to believe!
You are...
Spoiler:
SpiderVoodoo wrote:
Im going to go for number 3 because all the others seem to obvious, like distractions
You are...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:11 pm

OKAAY THEN

X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Tumblr_lp7ixxdZld1qhkfve

THIS TIME . . .THE ABSOLUTE WORST THINGS I HAVE EVER DONE

4 lies, one , horrible, horrible truth

1. I cut all my little sisters hair off as payback once for getting on my nerves

2. I stole someone's girlfriend from him twice, and cheated on her because i could.

3.I destroyed a brand new piece of furniture my parents bought 5 days after they got it

4. I continually steal money from the church offering plate because i am an atheist and figure nothing will happen to me

5. I continually Jack all of my friend's stuff, food, lunch money, cell phones ipods, and sell it.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:48 pm

One, because all the others are pretty ridiculous. Especially number four, why would you go to church if you are an athiest?
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:28 am

1 seems like a pretty safe bet but i'll go with 3 since that seems plausible too, and i broke furniture before that my parents bought but not noticeably so.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:56 am

You seem to regret it, so five is pretty much out of the question as it implies you still do it.

I would go with three, but that's taken, so I'm going to guess that the truth is number two. This is mostly because four and five don't seem likely and one and three are already taken. But it's also because it is a terrible terrible thing to do and you seem really distressed by your actions.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:06 am

Asssprite wrote:
One, because all the others are pretty ridiculous. Especially number four, why would you go to church if you are an athiest?

Spoiler:

tylerouzts wrote:
1 seems like a pretty safe bet but i'll go with 3 since that seems plausible too, and i broke furniture before that my parents bought but not noticeably so.

Spoiler:

Von Aardvark wrote:
I'm going to guess that the truth is number two.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 pm

I wish I'd stop winning. I'm running out of truths and lies. (and gifs.)

As such, next round will be culinary based! If there's one thing I can talk about forever, it's food.

Also, I wouldn't mine hearing the rest of that story if you feel like telling it. If you don't, that's fine too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   X Lies X Truths - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X Lies X Truths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-