The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Punny Shipping Names Vote_lcapPunny Shipping Names Voting_barPunny Shipping Names Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Punny Shipping Names Vote_lcapPunny Shipping Names Voting_barPunny Shipping Names Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Punny Shipping Names

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Punny Shipping Names Empty
PostSubject: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:16 pm

A lot of fandoms have their own "shipping" system of initials. (i.e. blending names together, Bob+Alice = Balice; Initialing, Bob and Alice Romance = BaAr; or just putting x between things, Bob loves Alice = BobxAlice) So anyhow, what do you think will wind up being Paranatural's stupid shipping thing?

I vote the blending of names together, because so many puns. (i.e. Isaac's name + Isabel's name = the new name of Isaabel, which - and I might be the only one here - I find to be funny-sounding and lol worthy)

NO!> How graceful. Stop Being Evil <STOP BEING EVIL!

So I guess my actual question is... what shipping-name puns can you come up with?

Last edited by G0vnah on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Suzlin or Cozy= Suzy+Colin

The only pairing so far I could see happening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:
Suzlin or Cozy= Suzy+Colin

The only pairing so far I could see happening

Cozy...

XD That would be anything but Cozy for poor Colin were that to happen. Which makes it funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Suzlin? Or Colly? Collie... Lassie? Something like that.
Doorman/Starchman: Door to the Stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:37 pm

XD

Speaking of doorman, if he is weak enough to become someone's tool/spirit, then Starchman should become a spectral and should be the Doorman's host. Epic superpowers all the way. Teleporting Starchman Stars anyone?

Oh, and I'm calling Spender+Baxter = Spaxter or Baxder

One sounds like another corruption of Mr. Spender's name, the other just sounds like a derpy attempt at saying "Baxter". Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Max x Suzy = Mazy!

Ed x Isabel = Edabel! (read as "edible")

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Edible. Paper and Ink are both edible! Very Happy

Well, not ink.

No wait that is edible, just bad for you.

Like, really bad.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:53 pm

By the way, just saying, but it's "Isaac", not "Issac"~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 pm

In that case, Isaabel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Isabax, Mabel, Bat Book for Max and Isabel

Sued, Edzy for Suzy and Ed

just for some random ones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

I like sued and Mabel! XD :b
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Suzy + Mr.Spender: Yellow Journalism
GUYS I'M GOING TO CRACKSHIPPING HELL. AAH!

*Ahem*
lalalalala~

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tren
New Kid
Tren

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm

I ship Suzabel and no one can stop me.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 pm

I feel like the must be some pun that can be made involving some combination of Ed, Isabel, and Suzy. Something about paper, ink, and newspapers. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
I feel like the must be some pun that can be made involving some combination of Ed, Isabel, and Suzy. Something about paper, ink, and newspapers. Hmm.
The printing press/Hot off the press
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 pm

personally i like is² for isaac/isabel

and idk "seeing red" for johnny/isaac?

oh and "johllie" for johnny/ollie or something
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Asssprite wrote:
Von Aardvark wrote:
The printing press/Hot off the press
Yes! This pleases me. Ed/Isabel/Suzy is now called Hot off the press.

...I ship it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:02 pm

acid wrote:
personally i like is² for isaac/isabel

This. I will stick with this from now on when I do wind up writing Paranatural fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:29 pm

What happens if Sued (Suzy x Ed, both hyperactive characters) becomes canon, I wonder... There would definitely be a lot of suing going around, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
What happens if Sued (Suzy x Ed, both hyperactive characters) becomes canon, I wonder... There would definitely be a lot of suing going around, that's for sure!
They'd sue you for saying that! Very Happy

That does it. I vote that Paranatural Pairing names consist of nothing but puns! No set code, just puns. Very Happy Who agrees?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:29 pm

G0vnah wrote:
Leo M. R. wrote:

That does it. I vote that Paranatural Pairing names consist of nothing but puns! No set code, just puns. Very Happy Who agrees?

Concur'd GOvnah. I totally support Cozy.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:
G0vnah wrote:
Leo M. R. wrote:

Concur'd GOvnah. I totally support Cozy.

Concur'd! Shipping-wise, I'm in for Mazy, but punny name-wise, Sued, Cozy or Mabel all the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

I'd probably wind up supporting Cozy, Is2, and/or Edabel. :b Oh how I wish I could say I came up with those, but alas I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Hive
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:57 pm

I kinda feel like Edabel is cannon. I mean, that whole "Ed likes what Isabel likes, and Isabel likes fighting," combined with the fact that Isabel seemed to think her grampa would be upset with BOTH OF THEM if they were late... that last one put me under the impression that they've potentially even been living in the same home.
Back to top Go down
ElHuesudoII
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:59 pm

I'm currently supporting Edabel, sure enough. Another ship of mine would be Sam x Max, but what name could it have? Baxboroughship? Textship? Simply Sam&Max for the sake of the joke? I dunno.

Not so sure about Is² though, unless you think they're both tsundere for each other (oops my weeaboo is showing, sorry)

I'm also surprised at how normal are the ships around here! A few crack pairings here and there, but so far they're all tame. LET'S CHANGE THAT.

Isaax = Isaac x Max (it's only a matter of time, people)
Violet x Lisa = Violisa? Liset? (A merely platonic one. Kinda like Madoka and Homura- oh oops my weeaboo is showing again)
Johnny x Ollie = Jollie! (Yes, I only wrote this one because of how "jolly" it sounds. Go me.)
PJ x Max = Hauntship? Paper-beats-brofistship? Geez this one's tough.
Starchman x Everyone in Mayview = Starview! OR STARSHIP (Because you can't tell me that wanting his stars to trade for stuffed figures of HIMSELF is anything but a case of infatuation)
Hellsudo = Me x Going to hell (for this post).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punny Shipping Names   Punny Shipping Names Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punny Shipping Names

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next