The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:37 pm

yo i wont be around from the 27 to the 9
so thats a thing to expect
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 pm

I won't be here from August 1st til the 8th so I might miss a lot...And I'll be on Eden Eternal for a while, too
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 am

I have had a long talk with Sprite, and it seems that Hera is going to be a major problem in the story line and will cause major conflict in the group till its resolved, most likely holding up the entire plot.

I do think this is going to be a major problem and is called 'The Prisoner Dilemma' in rpgs. It is highly recommend.

I suggest that Hera be some how removed, or be given indisputable disclosure on her status as a terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:50 am

Yeah, unless you want Pedro to become the shitty bartender to Fengs shady information broker, Id suggest we retcon it so she gets sent home for a trial or something.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:44 am

Im going for indisputable here, and it wont be very long.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 am

Its a little late. Fengs ready to kill them both. Thats not something you can back down from so easy.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 am

I'm going to make the logical leap that Oliver is good at alchemy, since he's well practiced in everything magical that doesn't require actual magical talent. Is that alright?

(Also, can I make a meta joke? Too bad I'm making one anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:52 am

that seems pretty logical to me Esse~

the teacher did say *most* amirite?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:21 pm

I'm going to make a stretch and pretend Oliver got beaned in the head during dodge ball. He'll wake up in the infirmary once I get my connection back next Sunday. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:50 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, You said carbon MONOxide was sucked out? I froze carbon dioxide and trust me there is a major and DEADLY difference.

If it was carbon monoxide, slug boy and Pedro would be dead through suffication, regardless if they got away from it, fresh air wouldn't help fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:45 pm

XD got it will fix ~
Back to top Go down
PhantomPheonix
New Kid
PhantomPheonix

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Name: Thanos

Nickname: Gabreal

Race: human

Personality: Very hyper active but is just a mask for a darker part of his personality, high tolerance level and is patient.

Physical: lanky when wearing clothes, but when not is toned. Always wears a hood that covers his face.

Special: pet Phoenix, allows one Phoenix down every week.

Clan: necromancer

Majic: soul and bone magic, can summon skeleton worriers if bone are in the ground. Also has an a.o.e burst of magic attack that controls all dead body's in the area. Souls can also be manipulated to "haunt" enemy's causing hallucinations and hysteria.  

Backstory: has been wandering the country practicing necromancy after a tragic event that happened in his early childhood. He doesn't like to talk about it.

( I have another female character, just didn't have time to right her)
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 am

Thanos ist accepted VUNDERBAR ~
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:35 am

Are you done with this rp? Cause I haven't heard hide nor hair Eev and Phoenix didn't get to do much, pretty sure he gave up on this too.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 am

It seems that Pheonix croft is pretty dead :,(
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Sadly, it had to happen, If I kept doing it I'd be dead inside, I barely have time for things i HAVE to do, let alone leisures like RP ing ( horrible time manager)
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:45 am

That's okay, I get it :3 time is a rare item today.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2