The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:11 am

As the girl leaves, Pedro sticks his tongue out while she ain't looking, doing as many funny faces as he can.

He takes note of Celina not wanting to be near him and sighs. Yup, there goes another girl who can't run fast enough to get away from me.

When the bell rings, Pedro hoofs it to his dorm, avoiding anyone and everyone he can by hiding around corners.

As soon as he gets back to his dorm room, he lets out a huge sigh of relief. He puts away the blanket and notices himself in the mirror. He can't help but think Celina ran away because more than shock. He lets out a deflated sigh.

He changes into new clothes. He then decides to go work on his sculptor but remembers he needs a reference. He sighs and trudges back out to the hall, his goal being the library first, and if he can't find what he needs, then the school garden.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 am

Pedro. Do not leave yet. I have something I need to show everyone. It's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:21 am

Celina had stepped out into her room after calming down and was heading to meet Kayina when she heard Feng call out Pedro's name. Unfortunately for her the door slammed shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:33 am

Pedro looks awkward around Celina. It's obvious, she doesn't want me in ten feet of her.

"Um, Ok Feng, just ahhh, can it be the quick version? I don't like staying where I'm unwanted..."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 am

I'm afraid that's quite impossible. What I must show you is of an extremely important nature. You must come as well, Celina. Does anyone know if the others are likely to be back soon? I should show our upperclassmen as well.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 am

Celina awkwardly stands awkwardly at the door then moves to the nearest chair rather awkwardly. Will this take long Feng. II have stuff to do... she says. Not making eye contact with Pedro. She felt really bad about slugging him in the face now.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:44 am

It will take precisely as long as it requires. Come with me. We must have absolute privacy. Feng opens the door to his room and gestures that they should enter quickly.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:59 am

Pedro reluctantly enters Feng's room. He looks at the royal decorations and all the extravagance and frowns.

"Wow, I feel like I'm wasting money just standing here..."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:05 am

Actually, it was all free.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:13 am

Celina tenativly enters Fengs room. She tugs at Pedro's sleeve and says really quietly Sorry about punching you in the face. I don't hate you or anything but I think, for both our sakes, we should probably not be seen around each other for a little while. I mean obviously we'll be around each other for classes and stuff but I mean... she trails off and gestures a little hoping that he gets the message.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:09 am

Pedro eyebrow raises but he doesn't voice any disagreement. "If that's what you want...,

and do worry about the punching thing, I would have punched me as well. Not the best looker, all I got is my dazzling charm." He jokingly shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Celina smiles Better charming than not. she then turns to Feng So tell me, why did you beckon us into fort Feng?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 pm

This isn't far enough. Hold on. Feng flies up and undoes one end of one of the silks, which now hangs down to the floor from a little ways up the wall. Then he opens a panel that's flush with the wall under normal circumstances, directly adjacent the upper end of the silk, and crawls inside.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Apollo had followed them inside, He was cleaning up the commons room , and hid when he heard Feng open the door. When Feng entered the door to apollo's door was left cracked slightly so he could listen in on what they were saying. Now talking to Feng he tells him " Ehhh, Midoria isn't here, said she had some kinda thing to do . . I wasn't really listening or anything. Now you said you neehded some help from me right? What exactly is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Oh, Apollo, you're here. Come along as well. Feng waves from inside the hidden panel.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Celina grumbles something then crawls in after Feng.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Auggie nodded, clenching his fists tightly. He looked the boy dead in the face, " Yes, I understand that. And I plan on proving myself...But I am going to take you up on your offer. It think it's for the best." He folded his arms, and looked off down the hall.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Pedro gives a looooooooooooooooong disappointed face at the presence of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Apollo greets the rest of the group as he makes his way up. " Any provisions in here and itd be a full panic room Feng." Apollo laughs slightly at his own joke, he could tell the others weren't too happy, so his laughter died out pretty fast.

----------------------------------------------------

"Come with me" are the only words spoken to auggie. After a little bit of walking he suddenly grabs auggie and makes a hard left into a wall pulling auggie with him. The inside of this room was like a huge elevator. There were four kids inside, one was a blue humanoid who spoke first "Ey, this is our trump card?! this greenhorn is gonna help us stop him? yeah right". With the wave of her hand a girl, the same girl from the train, with the red eyes and tan complexion, silences him. She struts toward auggie and welcomes him,

"Hello auggie, I'm glad you decided to take us up on our little offer," While walking over and putting one hand softly against his cheek "I promise you wont regret it . ." THAT WAS THE VOICE, the same voice that got inside of his mind earlier, it was just as soothing and calm as before. One of the lower grunts rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 pm

I will not show you the location of my panic room. Feng undoes the silk the rest of the way, then pulls it inside and closes the hatch. On the other side of the hatch there is a room about 14x14 with a low ceiling and a table in the middle. Feng sits at the head of the table. Tell me about the alchemy teacher.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Pedro finally drops his face. Bad jokes indeed.

He then follows Feng to the table but doesn't sit down, just leans on the chair to the side.

After Feng speaks, Pedro gives a small sigh. Yup, going to be long, Feng wants to build this up instead of just telling us.

"Alchemy teacher seemed fine, till he went all ragdoll in my opinion. My guess, we haven't actually scene him as he has a doll of a sort to teach through because he's to lay to get out of bed."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Ragdoll? Hm. You see, during lunch break, I was pulled into a sort of hidden room, wherein I met with an administrator to the school. It seems the reason that we were put in his class was to get close to him and observe him... It seems likely that he is a dangerous element. Credibility was given when the teacher I had for my classes after lunch began acting unusually and threatening me for "Being On To Them". We must keep this absolutely secret. Do not discuss it where you cannot be guaranteed of privacy. If you see the others in our group, tell them I need to show them something interesting within my room. Please report any information about him to me, and I will report it to the administrator. I would like a full description of his actions this morning, and I would like you to be subtly on your guard against him, while at the same time gaining his trust.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Celina's arms are folded and she frowns as she says As far as I know he seems pretty normal. Except of course for the creepy doll action at the end of class. Plus do any of you know what that orb was? It kinda seemed like a weird thing to have.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Pedro's eyes widened. "Whoa whoa whooooa, pull back those reings! We're supposed to spy on a teacher? And who has laid this on us, because it seems like they expect us to fail!

Uno: We're a freshman team, numero 17 in the whole school and it hasn't even been a week! No one can possibly expect a group that so far has only shown brute force capabilities to go all espionage out of nowhere, especially a bunch of 'green horns' I believe we were called. We are severely under-qualified for this on all accounts. For all we know, we're just the bait, 'lets go throw newbies at the guy and watch them fail miserably for laughs while we do take the opportunity to succeed.' Even better, what if the person that contact you is the real enemy!?

Dos: as you mentioned, the teacher is already on too you, and who knows what else he does! Mission failed on getting his trust right there.

Tres: These rooms aren't as private as you think, I guarantee it, especially if the teachers can do surprise inspections. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's room was bugged or had some way to record us.

I'd like to vote that we stay out of this nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:52 pm

You noticed, of course, that the teachers do not seem to keep memories across states. While it is possible that whatever overmind controls them when they're strings are being pulled has noted my discussion with the administrator, they are clearly acting with a greater degree of independence most of the time. I do not think that the one who contacted me is a threat, as when I suggested that in the event that he becomes fully hostile I would take actions to remove him, I was not authorized to take lethal action, whereas I was threatened by the overmind, and the fact that they use that sort of magic is inherently threatening. I doubt the intent is to merely use us as bait. Surely you don't think of yourself as an ordinary student? We are not being trained to work as mere soldiers. We are being groomed for a more elite level than that. We are already expected to be highly skilled. Even if it were the case, I believe flushing out such dangerous elements would be safe. After all, when one manages this sort of operation, one keeps backup very close to the bait so as to prevent the target from taking it and leaving. If there are ways on spying upon these rooms... I would be greatly concerned. I urge you to think more on the rewards to this mission. Should we succeed in exposing the enemy operations by stealth, we would be marked as exceedingly competent and reliable agents, and, more importantly, the security of Pheonix-Croft would be ensured. Should we expose the enemy as bait, we would not gain status, but security would still be ensured. Should the enemy be free to do as they please, it will not be long before everyone within school is thrall to their overmind. I would prefer not to be a mind-slave, myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next