The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Vote_lcapChekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Voting_barChekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Vote_lcapChekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Voting_barChekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits   Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 2:26 am

You have a good point- we have seen varying levels of spirit-created matter that affects the normal world entities to varying degrees. People without a link to spectral energy can't see Muses ink, but they can see Isaacs weather manipulation and Isabels paper constructs, and interact with them.

With the barrier only affecting spectrals, it's most likely the same 'level' of construct as Muses' ink.
With the supplied context (thank you for diving through the archive so reliably, btw), that's about as good as I think I'm going to be able to guess without further advancement in the story.

It's fascinating trying to piece together how the rules of this world work, isn't it?
Back to top Go down

Chekhov's Foreshadowy Bits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Comic :: Pnat Chat-