The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
*peers cautiously around doorway* Vote_lcap*peers cautiously around doorway* Voting_bar*peers cautiously around doorway* Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
*peers cautiously around doorway* Vote_lcap*peers cautiously around doorway* Voting_bar*peers cautiously around doorway* Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
*peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
*peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
*peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
*peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
*peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
*peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

*peers cautiously around doorway*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tahaneira
New Kid
Tahaneira

*peers cautiously around doorway* Empty
PostSubject: *peers cautiously around doorway*   *peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Introduction, huh? Well, here goes.

Hello all. I am Tahaneira, as the name at the top of my post declares. I'm a regular in the Paranatural comments section, where I typically put up rambling, overlong posts with wild speculation and off-the-wall theories. Sometimes I'm serious, sometimes it's for amusement, although I do try to be insightful every once in a while. The rest of the time I join in on the general trend of acting like a loon because, hey, it's fun. I was unaware of the existence of these forums until today, so, I decided to come down and have a look.

Let's see, what else. I'm a writer, though I haven't had anything published yet. My sense of humor is somewhat warped and sometimes inappropriate; I try to keep that away from the Parantural goings-on, but if I slip up smack me upside the head and I'll take it down. I love cats, I love reading, I hate strawberries, and I'm noncommittal about snow.

Let's see... long-winded, too much information, slightly pompous... yup, that's everything.

I look forward to talking with you all. :)
Back to top Go down
Floating Eyeball
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: *peers cautiously around doorway*   *peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:51 am

Welcome to the club! I've seen your theories in the comments quite a few times, it's always a treat reading them!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: *peers cautiously around doorway*   *peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Welcome! Always a pleasure to see a new face. And if we're getting more attention from well known commenters, maybe we'll be able to spread the word of our little forum here just a bit farther. If we could just get a slightly larger user-base, I think we'd have a lot less trouble holding onto the new guys. Stick around, you won't regret it!
Back to top Go down
Speculations Spectre
New Kid
Speculations Spectre

PostSubject: Re: *peers cautiously around doorway*   *peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:56 pm

OI! Tan is here too!
Back to top Go down
Tahaneira
New Kid
Tahaneira

PostSubject: Re: *peers cautiously around doorway*   *peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Floating Eyeball wrote:
Welcome to the club! I've seen your theories in the comments quite a few times, it's always a treat reading them!
My existence is justified! Very Happy Well... my existence in the Paranatural community, anyways.
Baron Von Aardvark wrote:
Welcome! Always a pleasure to see a new face. And if we're getting more attention from well known commenters, maybe we'll be able to spread the word of our little forum here just a bit farther. If we could just get a slightly larger user-base, I think we'd have a lot less trouble holding onto the new guys. Stick around, you won't regret it!
I suppose I could try to encourage others to join in the comments; not sure how much pull I'll have though, so no promises.

And to tell the truth, it's been a long time since I've been active on a good old-fashioned message board community; I miss it, so I think I'll see if I can move in here. Smile
Speculations Spectre wrote:
OI! Tan is here too!
And so are you, Spen! Wait... that's too close to Spender and I would never do that to you. I apologize.

Let's see... Spes? Spep? Spepe?
Back to top Go down
Speculations Spectre
New Kid
Speculations Spectre

PostSubject: Re: *peers cautiously around doorway*   *peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:27 pm

I've always used Spec. I think I pulled it off of Izzy's 'spec shot'.
Back to top Go down
bahagsihari
New Kid
bahagsihari

PostSubject: Re: *peers cautiously around doorway*   *peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:25 am

hooray! i've been noticing an influx of PN commenters in the forum (myself included, mohoho), so that's neat. hey there fellow theorist!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *peers cautiously around doorway*   *peers cautiously around doorway* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*peers cautiously around doorway*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Welcome :: Introductions-