The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Forums yay! Vote_lcapForums yay! Voting_barForums yay! Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Forums yay! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Forums yay! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Forums yay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Forums yay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Forums yay! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Forums yay! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forums yay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:11 am

Hi! I just joined today after catching up in Paranatural a bit and I saw Zack linked here in the description of one of the pages. I've been looking for a forum lately that worked for mobile and has a good community, so I'm excited to be here!

Some things about me. I like drawing and making video games, though it takes me a while to finish things cause my body is out of shape and fragile. I'm working on that though! Oh, and Suzy is my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 11:35 am

And we're excited to have you here! This forum can be a little empty from time to time, but it's starting to liven up a bit again, I think, especially with new members!

Suzy is great. But my favorites are Johnny, Max's dad, and Mr.Starchman. I also like drawing, as well as reading, playing video games, and watching anime. Coding is cool, though I am very much an amateur.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 3:21 am

Nice to meet you!

I like watching anime too. My favs are usually animes that are inspirational in some way. My absolute favorite anime is a magical girl anime called Ojamajo Doremi.

As for coding, it's alright to be an ameture. You gotta start somewhere! For me, I dont think I'm at ameture level, but I'm using a free outdated version of Game Maker (Game Maker 8.1). So I'm limited by what I can do, but i can still have fun making stuff.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:25 am

That's pretty cool! It's hard to choose a favorite anime, (especially if you've seen more than 100 of 'em,) but I have to say that Fairy Tail, Ushio to Tora, ERASED, and My Ordinary Life are some of the ones I like more. But you know, I actually watched a few episodes of Doremi when I was younger, though I don't remember how many or how old. It was pretty cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 1:41 am

Welcome to the forums, UniversalMonster! I *also* like drawing and making video games and coding, though I am much better at that last one than either of the first two, haha.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 2:00 am

I'd have to say I'm better at drawing than making video games or coding, but the video game making would certainly come last in terms of my skill at it, unless maybe you're only talking about making concepts for games.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 2:02 am

NinjaKitten wrote:
I'd have to say I'm better at drawing than making video games or coding, but the video game making would certainly come last in terms of my skill at it, unless maybe you're only talking about making concepts for games.
It's tough to come up with concepts that are fun! I struggle with those sorts of those things these days, but I take inspiration wherever I can find it. If you can do that easily, it's a really nice skill to have!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 2:05 am

I'm not entirely sure if the things I come up with are any good for games, though, since I've never actually tried to turn one into a game before.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:25 am

Hey westbrook, and thanks for the welcome.

I like to think I have some pretty cool ideas for games, but making them into reality is definitely a long process, but pretty fun one too for me. I have a bunch of side project game ideas that I have folders for, most don't have much to them at the moment, but I'd love to talk about them sometime.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 11:44 pm

UniversalMonster wrote:
Hey westbrook, and thanks for the welcome.

I like to think I have some pretty cool ideas for games, but making them into reality is definitely a long process, but pretty fun one too for me. I have a bunch of side project game ideas that I have folders for, most don't have much to them at the moment, but I'd love to talk about them sometime.
Feel free! We can probably always give feedback if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 12:03 am

Verily! I love criticizing harshly giving feedback to people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums yay!   Forums yay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums yay!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1