The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
This is my fan character... Vote_lcapThis is my fan character... Voting_barThis is my fan character... Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
This is my fan character... Vote_lcapThis is my fan character... Voting_barThis is my fan character... Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This is my fan character...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

This is my fan character... Empty
PostSubject: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 pm

[img]This is my fan character... Photo_11[/img]

So this is my fan character... Her name is Jeanine and her tool is a sewing kit...Yeah. Drawings not really my strong suit...
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Hey, not bad. Not bad at all! I love the design of her shirt and skirt! Very Happy And she's quite pretty, if I do say so myself.

A sewing machine, huh? And what's her (spirit's) power?
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Pretty good, pretty good. Although, you should try to draw the character straight, instead of tilted, the way it is. Otherwise, though, it's pretty good, like I said.

Dammit, now I wanna draw MY OCs. Hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Brace Yourselves. OC's are coming...

But that's pretty awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks guys! Smile I like the idea that the sprits power would be growth (as in stretching and such). So for example, the needles that she has would be able to grow, so that they would be almost like a sword (similar to what Desperux totes around in the book The Tale of Desperux). Also a sewing kit is like a little portable package of needles and thread. It looks like this [img]This is my fan character... Photo_12[/img]

So that, and what Jeanine is holding in the picture are needles with the thread attached, so with the growth ability , the thread would be able to stretch as far as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Cool, cool! I can totally see the potential here! Very Happy Oops, I used "machine" instead of "kit", huh? My bad! XD (I guess it's telling that I'm a boy who can't sew...)

So is the spirit in the entire kit, or...?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:52 pm

It's in the entire kit, so she just carries it around with her.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 pm

So everything in the kit can stretch? :O
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:03 pm

That's the Idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:04 pm

What if she puts new things in the kit? Would they be able to stretch as well?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:07 pm

I don't think so... 'cause that would be like adding a new arm or something to the spirit, which wouldn't really work.... I have no idea what I'm saying... But I guess if something new were to be added it would just be an ordinary object carried around in a magical toolkit. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm

I see, cool. You should probs work on a colored (and standing straight up) version! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:35 pm

I think I shall! Smile
Back to top Go down
channel07
New Kid
channel07

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:41 pm

c-c-cool! Let it be the first of many more OCs!
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm

nice character! love her outfit, and her tool/spirit. lotsa fun possibilities there.
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Awesome Character. Can We get some backstory please?
Back to top Go down
StretchyBrush
New Kid
StretchyBrush

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 am

She's gorgeous! Love the interesting dress. And that's a really awesome tool idea.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 am

Might as well post some more relevant stuff.

This is my fan character... <a href=This is my fan character... Jeanin11" />

This is my fan character... <a href=This is my fan character... Jeanin12" />

This is my fan character... <a href=This is my fan character... Home_s11" />

:/ yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my fan character...   This is my fan character... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my fan character...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1