The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Lets get to know each other Vote_lcapLets get to know each other Voting_barLets get to know each other Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Lets get to know each other Vote_lcapLets get to know each other Voting_barLets get to know each other Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lets get to know each other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
possessedpanda
New Kid
possessedpanda

Lets get to know each other Empty
PostSubject: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Just answer the question below

Name:
Fav colour:
Fav food
Dream job:
How you found paranatural:

Here's mine

Name: Paige
Fav character: probably Suzy
Fav colour: green
Fav food : lasagna
Dream job: actress
How you found paranatural: I found it though a friend on tumblr
Back to top Go down
AlliterativeLurker
New Kid
AlliterativeLurker

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:14 am

Name: Kat
Fav character: Issac
Fav colour: blue gray
Fav food: anything sweet
Dream job: Videogame creator/ webcomic-animation-thing creator (if only I could actually do art)
How you found paranatural: Let's Read Homestuck (ColabHQ on Youtube)
Back to top Go down
Floating Eyeball
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Name: Jacob
Fav character: Really too indecisive
Fav color: Red and blue
Fav food: See fav character (which would be odd in any other situation)
Dream job: Anything with creating a story or something involving mysteries or an adventure, but I guess that sounds more like a story than a choice. (Note the pattern.)
How you found Paranatural: The other forum I'm on.

Last edited by Floating Eyeball on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Name: Debbie
Fav Character: Spender
Fav Color: Darkish Blue, like Lapis Lazuli
Fav Food: Food (Idk really. I like a lot of stuff)
Dream job: Either a writer, a philosopher professor (or something I really have no clue) or a zoologist (something. I like Bio, but really only for big things. Animals and such.)
How you found Paranatural: I actually have no clue. I've been reading ever since the end of chapter two (I think. Doctopus finally got a name and was attached to Max's face.) I think I found it through a different webcomic??? This frustrates me to no end.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:17 am

Name: Brenn
Fav character: Lefty (or Jeff if Lefty doesn't count. I identify so much with that kid. Boss Leader's p cool too.)
Fav colour: Reddish Purples
Fav food: Pho, garlic steak, bacon, takoyaki... the list goes on.
Dream job: Creative Designer/Art Director for big budget video games
How you found paranatural: I honestly can't remember. And I think I started reading around the same time Soroya described above. It... might have been an ad on the El Goonish Shive site?

Also, belated happy birthday AL!
Back to top Go down
sableye
New Kid
sableye

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:21 pm

Name: Lillian
Fav character: Either Boss Leader or Isaac; they're both p. cool.
Fav colour: HMMMMMMM dark purple
Fav food: Lebkuchen, which is basically a kind of gingerbread-y chocolat-y thing you only get around christmas.
Dream job: I've always wanted to be a voice actor. Too bad my voice sounds like a cat dying.
How you found paranatural: There was some REALLY GREAT Boss Leader fanart on tumblr and I absolutely HAD to know what it was from.
Back to top Go down
laboratorySlitherer
New Kid
laboratorySlitherer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Name: Lisa
Fav character: Mr. Spender, by far.
Fav color: It's a tie between green and purple.
Fav food: I dunno; I like a lot of foods.
Dream job: Engineer or graphic designer, although ideally a professional slacker would be nice.
How you found paranatural: Through another webcomic, I think... not sure on that though.
Back to top Go down
Lazybones
New Kid
Lazybones

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Wooooooow, okay I feel old.

Name: Bones
Fav character: ALL OF THEM but probably Johnny if I was forced to choose.
Fav colour: Green
Fav food: ALSO ALL OF THEM
Dream job: Child psychologist, I'm studying to be one now Smile
How you found paranatural: Kept seeing it floating around Tumblr, finally had time to check it out and got hooked Razz
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Oh hey, I totally didn't see this thread earlier.

Name: Casey (but please use my username or shortening of said username - seeing strangers use my real name feels weird XD)
Favorites: I have no favorites. Ever.
(EDIT: Oh, but my favorite character is Boss Leader by far. I do love them all very dearly, but BL really lives up to the former half of her name.)
Dream job: Toddler or coma patient.
How you found Paranatural: Zack drew a guest strip for Cucumber Quest and I just HAD to see the rest of his work.

Last edited by Passing Through on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Ohey Bones I know how you feel.

Name: Sebastien
Fav character: I was partial to Forge. Though Agent Walker was fun too. Oh! Oh! But Eightfold!
Fav colour: Purple. In various shades.
Fav food: Hard to say. I like most food. Maybe sushi?
Dream job: A housecat. Failing that, a successful novelist perhaps.
How you found paranatural: A friend showed me and I've been stuck on it since.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
ravensong
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:37 am

name: raven
favorites: BL is amazing
Fav color: purple
fav food: grilled cheese
dream Job: Lets Player on youtube
How I found paranatural: googling for good webcomics.

Last edited by dystopianDownfall on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timeboii
New Kid
timeboii

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 4:54 am

Name: Mika
Fav character: I'm very fond of Johnny and Cody
Fav colour: Blue (I'm partial to pink)
Fav food: Chicken Katsu
Dream job: IO Psychologist (Industrial/Organization)
How you found paranatural:...tumblr (I followed a lot of webcomic based blogs. I love webcomics.)
Back to top Go down
ProfPuppyPunter
New Kid
ProfPuppyPunter

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:56 am

Name: Grant
Fav character: Ed
Fav colour: Green
Fav food: Burger
Dream job: Game Producer
How you found paranatural: Clicking randomly on Hiveworks
Back to top Go down
PariZade
New Kid
PariZade

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:56 am

Name: Robin
Fav character: Either Johnny or Issac
Fav colour: Blueish-Gray [or Orange if the former is not on the color wheel]
Fav food: Pasta
Dream job: Video Game Design
How you found paranatural: I think there was an Ad for it while I was reading Agents of the Realm.
Back to top Go down
totaldbag
New Kid
totaldbag

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Name: Thomas
Fav character: Thus far, Johnny. I'm not really that far, though.
Fav color: Purple
Fav food: Fish. No particular kind. I'm a big fan of seafood.
Dream job: Professional shitposter Musician, preferably composer
How you found paranatural: Someone on this chat told me to read. He made a good pitch, so I gave it go.
Back to top Go down
OntheCeiling
New Kid
OntheCeiling

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Name:
It is true, I have one.
Fav Character: It's a toss-up between Fire Bro Jhonny and ClerkDad. ClerkDad is best dad.
Fav Color: Uhh, orange? or Purple? depending on what lie I feel like telling on any given day. I don't really tell people my favorite color.
Fav Food: Steak cooked Rare.
Dream Job: Lord of my realm/Dictator. Failing that, game programmer.
How you found Paranatural: I found it through a dead thread on the Gravity Falls forum. I binged it all in a couple weekends. I'm responsible for TDB above's "pitch". and yes, I am moved to tears that he thinks I made a good pitch.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:34 am

Name:
NinjaKitten, duh.
Fav Character: Too many to choose one! Top three: Johnny, Max's dad, Boss Leader (maybe Riddle if/when we find out more about them)
Fav Color: I like blue mostly, but am also fond of black and various shades of red and purple.
Fav Food: LAMB CHOPS! Or strawberries, or cake, or chocolate, or ice cream, or straight sugar, or (etc. etc.)
Dream Job: Something to do with art/games/biology/chemistry/??? Really there are a lot of options
How you found Paranatural: I found it through Hiveworks! I read a lot of the webcomics Hiveworks has, and they're all really/pretty good!
Back to top Go down
SoupScum
New Kid
SoupScum

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:16 am

Name: Abia
Fav character: probably Johnny, but PJ is pretty cool
Fav colour: silver
Fav food: pussssaaaaaaaaaaaaay no just kidding it's sushi or cheesecake or something
Dream job: not completely sure, thinking cartoon writing and character design
How you found paranatural: was recommended to it by OTC and another dude from the same forum
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:40 am

Is abia your actual name? I doubt it. It's probably some sort of inside joke thing that I wouldn't understand, but it wouldn't hurt to ask, would it?
Back to top Go down
SoupScum
New Kid
SoupScum

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:48 pm

It's what I'm called outside of the Internet, yes. It's not on my birth certificate, no.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Ah, I see. A nickname, perhaps? Either way, I think it's pretty cool. Buuuut imma keep calling you Soup. Or Scum. Whichever you prefer.
Back to top Go down
SoupScum
New Kid
SoupScum

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Yes, it's the meaningless nickname I mentioned before.

Scum is definitely the more fitting funnier of the two.
Back to top Go down
OntheCeiling
New Kid
OntheCeiling

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:34 pm

SoupScum wrote:
Yes, it's the meaningless nickname I mentioned before.

Scum is definitely the more fitting funnier of the two.

Not too keen on religion?
Back to top Go down
SoupScum
New Kid
SoupScum

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Relatively indifferent, but the actual meaning contradicts that of my real name. Parents have also said that they only chose the nickname because it was uncommon.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:29 am

Interesting. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to know each other   Lets get to know each other Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get to know each other

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Hall Talk-