The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:47 am

Sounds cool.

Speaking of comics with interactive elements, there's a very good one by the name of Prequel. It was inspired by the Elder Scrolls games (specifically Oblivion, I believe,) for the setting, and by Homestuck for how it works, I think. It's pretty cool, and if you like RPG-type-stuff you should totally check it out.

Oh, but, a bit of warning. The main character is a recovering alcoholic cat person with extremely low self esteem who somehow manages to mess a lot of stuff up and get into a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 pm

I've been doing some kind of soul searching and looking at my behavior and feelings, and I think I've come to a conclusion about what I want/what drives me.

The thing I like and want most is to share wonderful things and ideas with others. I like creating stuff and exploring ideas, but it's not as much fun unless I can get excited about those things with other people. I'm scared of people not liking my stuff and just ignoring it, since I had things like that happen in the past, and now those insecurities makes me think that I have to get good before I can get recognition. Making and sharing things that noone will see though seems like a waste and not fun, so I stress over how good things are cause I want people to not ignore it, so it those things would seem worth doing to me... It's most times an emotional tug-of-war.

I like to think that I'm slowly getting over this though. I've excepted my insecurities and fears, and I decided my priority is to focus on my back/health. So instead of making something to "get somewhere in life/get an audience", my priority isn't to make stuff, but if I want to make stuff to make myself feel better, then I can go for it! No need for quality if I'm doodling just cause it's feels nice!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Wow, the last post on here was in December...

So, does anybody have any interesting random thing they want to share? For me I've recently gained a strong interest in genetic engineering, i.e. modifying the DNA of stuff so it does what I want it to do.

Here's a link to a cool glowy-plant thing someone has managed to do: http://www.glowingplant.com/
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:59 am

Yeah that's pretty cool. I seen a post about that glowing plant thing once before. If I had some place to plant them, I would've liked to get my hands on some.

I got a Jury Duty notice for April. I'm kind nervous cause they give you like no information at all about what to expect or how it works.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:34 am

I've never had Jury Duty before. I've always kind of wanted it once to see what it was like! But I'm sure it's also really stressful.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 9:07 am

Eh, it's just a thing for me, at leaat that's how I feel about it in general. It's just right now has too much to worry about, and I dont want to get in trouble just because something stupid and unavoidable happens.

The left side of my back has been really hurting for a couple days now, but I think it's healing up.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 pm

I'm sorry to hear your back hurts and that you're anxious. As I'm still a minor, I haven't gotten Jury Duty, though my parents have.

I'm glad to hear you're starting to heal, though!

(Personally I really like rain and colder weather, since I don't get all sweaty just by standing around...)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 4:18 am

I was able to get rides to and from the court that day, so I'm not as nervous about it right now like I was before.

Also my mother will apparently be going to get surgery done on one of her legs 2 days after my jury duty. (She needs both legs done, but the doctors plan on doing one at a time)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 am

Ok so, apparently i didnt have to go to jury duty cause of a cancellation or something, but mother still got her surgery done. She currently has to were a special boot all the time until they see her again on the 3rd.

It's been a while since i chatted on here. My little project has been keeping me busy mostly. But good news is that iam drawing more! I could share somme of the safe for work bits, ut i really should be using my eenergy on the next image i need to draw. So it might not be for a while.

What's everyong else been up to?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Yay! Congrats on drawing again! I hope your mother's second surgery goes well, and that it's all good after that.

I've been working on a robot for a competition called Mech Warfare. Unfortunately, I was blind in my first match since my frequency was too close to my opponent's, and I was up against a veteran, too, and then in my second match I lost too, so I'm out of the tournament... TT-TT
Oh well.

It was my first time doing something like this, so it's to be expected, but still. It would've been nice to win once, y'know?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:25 am

Dang, better luck next time. Do you have any pics of your robot? I'd love to see it. Also did you name it?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:09 am

Haha this is late, sorry. I do have some pics, though they're a little out of date by now. The robot is called Obsidian (or Onyx, I forget which one. There are two robots, with those names, but one is mine and one is my dad's.)

(I'll post some pictures later...)
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 6:27 am

Obsidian sound like a pretty good name. Idk how to feel about Onyx cause all i know is the pokemon. xD I think it's suppose to be the name of some mineral?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 12:49 am

This is onyx:
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Il_fullxfull.356676366_bg3v
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Onyx
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 4:54 am

Oh, that looks really pretty!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm

It does, doesn't it?
Personally, I think Onyx sounds really cool and is spelled in a really cool way, so who cares if it sounds like a pokemon name, right?

(Also pokemon are cool too and anyone who says otherwise can fite me irl.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16