The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 3:56 am

Ooh, talk of home rennovations just gets me positively giddy!

I might need to rearrange my apartment to get the whole "You must move furniture immediately" vibe out of my system. I can't even remember the last time I saw a screen door!

R.I.D., Hot Dog. Best Okay food 2016.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 12:18 pm

You're pretty strange and silly, but it's nice. xD

What does R.I.D stand for? Rest In Digestion? Razz
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Ooh, renovation! I've considered rearranging stuff in my room and painting the walls, but I never really get around to ever actually doing it.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Our front door, which used to be white, is now a kinda dark red like the blood of my enemies. (Idk how to feel about this)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Wow! I think that's pretty cool! My front door is just a normal wood color.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:02 am

A blood-of-your-enemies door is probably a pretty decent security measure. Who'd want to kick down something that literally boasted of your previous triumphs?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:35 pm

I know, right?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:29 pm

Haha I guess that's true.

I uploaded another video today. I decided to talk about FFT and a frustrating time I had, but really it's just that I'm a noob at it currently. I got past where I was stuck in FFT. I now have both the engineer and holy knight on my team, so you know what that means? I CAN CONTROL THEM NOW THANK GOSH! Anyway here's the video.

Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:07 am

Agrias is by far the biggest saving grace for the chapter- she even gets some dialogue if you bring her into a particular fight right after Goug.

::Edit:: I was hoping refreshing would fix it, but the video is just showing as a black bar for me.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Huh that's weird. The video shows up for me, but it wont play even tho everything is correct. Well uh, here's a direct link then https://youtu.be/cCTCdK_HAJY

Edit: Aug. 22nd: The video seems to be working now. (It wont actually play cause I'm on mobile, but at least it's trying to load after I press the play button and not giving me any errors.) Maybe the embed thing was broken cause of youtube updating or something.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 8:45 am

Hey, what would you guys think of a hobbies general thread, where people can just chit-chat about their hobbies?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Well, between the Gaming General and the General Off-Topic threads, hobbies would seem to already have a niche here. That being said, having a thread dedicated to a specific topic streamlines access to a particular interest, so who's to say it wouldn't be a boon?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Well, my thoughts were that maybe we have too few people for individual hobby threads and such to be really active, like my game making thread. If there was a collective thread for just sharing hobby stuff that you're into, hobby projects and such, then I feel it would be a bit more active. You could even share hobbies that you don't think anyone else in the forums would have or know about, and discuss them.

Also a benefit I hope it would have is where people can comment and ask questions about hobbies that they aren't familiar with. So it's not like someone looking at the title of a thread and being all "I know nothing about that, I can't contribute to that thread, so it most not be for me, I'm gonna ignore it."
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 7:30 pm

I think that's a really good idea! Personally, I've been lurking on the gaming thread, waiting for something I can say, but since I don't really play Final Fantasy Tactics I don't have much I can provide to the conversation currently going on. A general "Hobbies Talk" thread would solve that problem very well, I think!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 am

I'm sold! In retrospect, I was thinking quite narrowly. It'll be rather interesting to see what kinds of hobbies crop up on the new thread!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 9:48 pm

I made the Hobbies General thread if you guys haven't seen it. Over Here.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:22 am

Let's revive this thread!

Hmm...

I just lended a friend of mine some video games. Also, yesterday it was all autumn-y and cool, but today again the sun was like "Hah lol have some more summer weather!"

Which can be nice and all but it's just too hot imo. It's September, for goodness sakes! Not even the beginning, either! I know California weather is weird but still.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:13 am

On the flip side finally getting that full break into full early-winter is going to be all the nicer, no?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:17 am

I suppose so!

Just without snow, which makes me sad because I like snow.
Though that's probably only because I haven't needed to live with it every year.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 6:05 pm

In an attempt to revive this thread, I'm gonna remind people (including myself) that since this is the General Off-Topic thread, anyone can post and talk about things that would be off topic from what's being discussed currently, as long as it's not spam. So anyone at anytime can post about what they did today or any thoughts they have about anything, so don't feel scared to post. I want people to post more. ;w;

With that out of the way, today for me has been mostly just kinda soul searching and thinking about meaning behind my emotions and what to do about them.

The first one to pop up was about how I haven't drawn much last month and I'm kinda missing the feeling of "I can draw anything I want" just cause I'm a bit more focused on maybe improving. Seeing Ash Ketchum in a dress while a heavy metal version of Milkshakes played helped prompted this emotion haha. But yeah, I kinda decided at the time that soon I should doodle literary whatever I want, and I could make some of them into completed stuff slowly. Now that I think about it though, I probably don't need to improve much for what I want to get most out of drawing stuff. Maybe I should just draw and not worry about improving, or at least deal with improvement on a case-by-case bases and not focus on it in general.

There's more emotions I've explored today, but I don't want this post to turn into a book, so I'll leave it at this for now.

Oh, also apparently I'm getting internet Friday for my computer.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 7:11 pm

I think that if you just draw, even if you don't focus on improving, you'll improve naturally.

Also I want to see this "Ash Ketchum in a dress" it sounds awesome. Is there a link you can send me?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Yeah that's true. But usually for people who want to be good, they have to focus on improving, which is my assumption. I guess that natural improvement would be alright for me now that I think about it, but when I think of maybe making money from my art, yeah that's when I feel like I "should" focus on improving mt skills first. I don't know though, I'm still kinda figuring out what to do with the money issue, slowly by figuring out better ways for me to do what I want regarding drawing and gamedev.

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 10845973_569636536469252_1987208694914830400_n
If that image doesn't show up, here's a link: http://ashiserenanatropie.blog.onet.pl/files/2015/07/10845973_569636536469252_1987208694914830400_n.jpg

It was actually a pain to find cause I didn't find it on the site I thought I found ut originally. I know it's more than Ash in a dress, but it was Ash in that dress with that expression and the Song Milkshakes which made me feel that one emotion I described.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Those are some very nice dresses. Ash looks fabulous.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Yes, the fashion of the dresses are great. And Ash does look fabulous, but it's much easier to recreate the fashion than recreating Ash.

I've been working on an old drawing request. Legs can be hard to get right.

I also made a work blog for myself and the thing I work toward; drawing, game making, and my health. I also kinda analysis myself and try to figure out how to better myself. I allow nsfw stuff there though, and it's a tumblr blog, so I think if you have a certain extension then you can block any nsfw content by blocking the tag. There probably won't be much nsfw stuff on there for now though.

What have you guys been up to?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 1:38 am

Oh, you know, watching anime, watching anime, watching anime, watching anime, watching anime, oh, and watching anime, though I've also been playing a little guitar now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next