The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcapGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Voting_barGeneral Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vuanaunt
New Kid
Vuanaunt

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Personally, I can't get super into this forum because it's just got too much activity. I was kind of hoping it would start off a little slower so I could get to know people better, but with this many people I just lose track of who's who.

Not that it's a bad thing by any means, it just means I don't post as often.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Which is a shame, because you rock.

Really though, it only seems to move fast because of the game forum.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Vuanaunt wrote:
Personally, I can't get super into this forum because it's just got too much activity. I was kind of hoping it would start off a little slower so I could get to know people better, but with this many people I just lose track of who's who.

Not that it's a bad thing by any means, it just means I don't post as often.
You may post as little or as much as you feel like, you will always be welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm

It's cool man. I can't keep track of people either considering I'm only on half of the time. /:

All of the pieces that I submitted into the student art show at my school made it in. Though, apparently, there weren't as many entries as there were the years before. This year has been a really off year for our school. The enrollment numbers went down by a good thousand or so students, and we can actually find parking near most buildings. The people who put up the art today also put one of my prints next to the piece a friend of mine did, and I'm just kind of, "Why this?". The dude is absolutely fantastic at drawing, and I get really flustered when he compliments my work. I have a lot of awkward feelings towards artists I look up to.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Sorry, guy
I don't really do anything but dick around online and make jokes so I sort of have the time to be very active on the forums! I am currently fully caught up on every thread, although there are some I care about slightly less than others.
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
Vuanaunt

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

I actually can tell you apart, a S.S. Sprite, because of your largely politically incorrect name. (Actually, it's just because of your avatar.)

There's about four~ish people I can really tell apart on the thread by name/avatar, but I don't really feel like I could tell you guys apart by attitudes. Does that kind of make sense?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

I guess? I don't feel like most of us are that similar, but I guess if you only check the forums once in a while its harder to keep track of things. It's kind a adorable how you censored the first bit of my name, though?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Vuanaunt wrote:
I actually can tell you apart, a S.S. Sprite, because of your largely politically incorrect name. (Actually, it's just because of your avatar.)

There's about four~ish people I can really tell apart on the thread by name/avatar, but I don't really feel like I could tell you guys apart by attitudes. Does that kind of make sense?

Am I one?
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am

Vuanaunt wrote:

Which thread is this/
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
Vuanaunt

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 am

Eragon5055 wrote:
Vuanaunt wrote:

Am I one?

So here's basically who I know and how I know them.

There's Eragon-bunchaNumbers, who was really into the Skull girls fundraiser, and greets every single person in the intro thread (But only barely).
There's Tyler who followed me on tumblr, and looks insanely like Mr. Spender.
There's Acid who actually made the forum.
There's Caliborn... SSSSSSSSSprite, who has a Homestuck Avatar, and was he the guy with narcolepsy?
And there's W!tch, who weaseled talked her way into becoming a mod and then locked the thread before I actually made my point on why I could be a mod.

(I'm not actually bitter at her. While I didn't least why I would be a pretty alright mod, I did list the entirety of the reason I wanted to be a mod. (An Orange name))

That's all the people I could really recognize. That's everyone I could name without looking through the forums at least.

Quote :
Which thread is this/
I believe this is the off topic thread?

Edit: I think I misunderstood your question?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 am

At least I'm known for something.
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
Vuanaunt

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 am

Eragon5055 wrote:

That was kind of my point. Yeah, I could have maybe added another line about you, but there's so many people I don't really feel like I could get to actually know anyone.

=/
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:27 am

Vuanaunt wrote:
Eragon5055 wrote:

That was kind of my point. Yeah, I could have maybe added another line about you, but there's so many people I don't really feel like I could get to actually know anyone.

=/

No Worries, I can dig mysterous.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:28 am

Vuanaunt wrote:

There's Caliborn... SSSSSSSSSprite, who has a Homestuck Avatar, and was he the guy with narcolepsy

No my intro was the one with the really long passive aggressive title about how there wasnt a general intro thread
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 am

Huh. Didn't know my lion avatar failed to make me notable. Oh well~ tongue I shall correct this wrong! Let us converse more, Vuanaunt!
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:07 am

I'm not surprised that I'm not notable for anything. Hahaha. ;u;

Oh, I also managed to scare our puppy last night because I forgot she's blind in her right eye. I felt really bad. Karma bit me back when she managed to wake me up at five twenty in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 am

What did you do to your puppy?
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 am

I was playing with her after I got home from school. The lights in the house were turned off, save for a few in my sister's room nearby, because it was late and people were going to sleep. I just happened to be in an area that was in shadow while she was on the other side of the room, and she yelped when I did this weird crouching jump because she couldn't see what was going on.

I felt really bad because she ended up hiding behind the armchair, and I was just kind of, "Oh my god, Gabs. I'm so sorry. ;A;"
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 am

You Monster!
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:41 am

Sounds about right. /sobs
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Scaring dogs, shame on your. Scaring cats however is perfectly fine, right Leo?
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:
Scaring dogs, shame on your. Scaring cats however is perfectly fine, right Leo?

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 pm

In other news, my chem class continues to suck all sorts of eggs.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:24 pm

That's what Chem is all about, sucking eggs. Or maybe that was biology.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
YoungOldCatCreeper
New Kid
YoungOldCatCreeper

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:33 pm

GUYS. I JUST MADE A AWSOME ELIXER OF JOY!!!

actually it's just a sanwich... BUT IT TASTES REALLY GOOD! (Or I have retarded tastebuds...)
WARNING: this could be grose, for you...

recepie:
lettuce
pesto/olives
ketchup, mustard, kurry (for the sause)
usual meat slice/ I think bacon would also do fine
CHEES
bread... duh...

roast a slice of bread (optional)
put some meat slices and chees on top of it
Put it in the microwave, let the cheese melt and let the meat get crispy
first layer of lettuce
pesto or olives
second layer of lettuce
put ketchup and kurry on top and a teeny weeny bit of mustard and mix it...
Top layer of bread

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Off-Topic Discussion Topic   General Off-Topic Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Off-Topic Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next