The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Greetings and Salutations. Vote_lcapGreetings and Salutations. Voting_barGreetings and Salutations. Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Greetings and Salutations. Vote_lcapGreetings and Salutations. Voting_barGreetings and Salutations. Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Greetings and Salutations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrEldritch
New Kid
DrEldritch

Greetings and Salutations. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 am

Good day/afternoon/evening, I am the good doctor, you can address me as DrEldritch, Doc, Doctor or Francine if I'm feeling spunky. Well maybe not Francine. All names and appearances aside, you can rest assured that I am merely here to harvest your brains opinions for use in my legion of otherworldly death-machines survey about your current state of emotional well-being.

I enjoy long walks on the beaches, strawberries dipped in chocolate and performing questionably humane experiments on the weak and helpless cuddling in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:38 am

Not another mad scientist. Oi, Eragon5055, looks like you've some competition over here!

In any case, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 am

*Volunteers for experimentation*

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll like it here
Back to top Go down
DrEldritch
New Kid
DrEldritch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 am

Thank you for the welcome, you two shall be merged to become the first lion spider in history once I have receive my funding from the mad science council.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 am

DrEldritch wrote:
Thank you for the welcome, you two shall be merged to become the first lion spider in history once I have receive my funding from the mad science council.

Eragon? Your council is summoned!
Back to top Go down
Caribou
New Kid
Caribou

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 am

What's up Doc?
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
http://xuubou.tumblr.com
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 am

What's this, then? You're going to fuse them together? Maybe then they'll be able to win a game against me. You know, if Im sick or something. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 am

Hm. Welcome to the forums, Dr.
Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:20 am

Welcome to the forum.
Mad Scientist aye, Its fine. I welcome the competition.
Back to top Go down
acid
Admin
acid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm

welcome to the forum, doc!
Back to top Go down
http://clockwise11037.tumblr.com/
Idle Scout
New Kid
Idle Scout

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:37 am

Yo Doc, how ya do'n? Welcome to da forum 'n try tah play nice or at least make some'n cool. I mean it, do you know how hahd it is to enjoy a lazy day when some psycho lights you on fiya?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Careful Doc, I think your evil is showing. Shocked

Also, welcome!
Back to top Go down
JGhero
New Kid
JGhero

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Yes, another individual with motives of world domination! Who knew a webcomic could draw such evil together! I find an army of death machines to be a little overrated. I prefer the boom-boom explosion kinda power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations.   Greetings and Salutations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1