The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Vote_lcapGreetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Voting_barGreetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Vote_lcapGreetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Voting_barGreetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Greetings, to whomever may take notice of my arrival.

My name is Charlotte, though for the purpose of this forum (and many others), I shall be easily recognized as PretenseAndPoison. Quell your worries, however! I give you my assurances that my respect for the written word leaves me predisposed to avoid intentional falsehoods that have little, or no humorous intent. After all, a joke is just a lie with a punchline, no? The Poison bit, however, is accurate. Please don't eat me.

I've been following along with Paranatural since shortly before the end of the first chapter, and the loss of the Disqus comments section was a rather intense disappointment to me. Of course, that was a long time ago, and I'm just now getting around to making an account for this forum. I have no excuse for that.

Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing what the forumgrounds look like around here! I'm sure this is the start of a grand experience.

Looking forward to meeting many new friends, PretenseAndPoison.

Oh. Oh my. Is this... Colored Text? Yes. Just, Yes.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:38 am

Welcome to the forum! I don't know what kind of grand experience you expect to have here, so I will warn that this place doesn't have much activity. There are a few people who check the forum and post almost everyday, including myself though I haven't lately due to being sick, so there's at least some daily activity for you to look forward to!

Nice to have ya here! And as always sfor new people, make certain to read the rules in the Announcements section. They aren't that long. Hope to enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Yes, hello and well come! New blood friends is always a welcome event around here. Like Monster said, there are some people who check the forum and post regularly (I myself post almost every day) so there will often be some sort of activity to check up on. However, this forum, while it has many users, is not very active, unfortunately, outside of the few such as me and Monster. Westbrook will probably pop in at some point, too, though they've been fairly absent recently. Please, if you spot anything you find interesting or if something comes to mind, don't be shy and say something! Make new threads, revive old ones, and jump in to conversations that're already going on. Enjoy yourself! And once again, welcome to the forum!

Have a dolphin. sometimes i just sit
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:04 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, and the dolphin! I'll be sure to keep the forums' rules in mind as I meander about.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:35 pm

NinjaKitten wrote:
Westbrook will probably pop in at some point, too, though they've been fairly absent recently.
Very Happy

Welcome to the forum, PretenseAndPoisonAndSlashOrCharlotte! I've got to say, with all the new people lately and the discussions going on in the Comic category forums, our activity is definitely something you can freely shake a stick at these days. If you miss the Disqus comment section then I'm sure you'll fit right in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ignis of Cain
New Kid
Ignis of Cain

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 12:27 am

Hullo! Glad we could have another fine voice in our discussions (although I can't pretend to post as much as these three).
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:41 am

It's nice to meet you, Ignis!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello again, Ignis! Nice to see you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.   Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, Salutations, Pleasantries, and Pretense.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1