The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Seeing as Sylar didnt faint ill have her use one of his moves on the other ghastlys

Sylars heath total 9.5/15 (would it be less hassle to just say 9 and round down?)

"Hey, Maybe we shouldn't attack these mon's?! Attacking first might cost us possible allies ! "

Or a possible sucker that she could turn into a Gengar or haunter .at she tho

At least that's what she thought until she saw one of the ghastly's attack and then the rest turn to face her.
initiative

Luna commands Sylar. " use Spite on the one in the middle !"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Nup, its better to round earlier, less confusion.

and I'm confused, did you return Sylar or not?

Spites also got an accuracy, so you still need to roll to inflict it.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:04 pm

(no i didnt, i thought he fainted and if he had he would have had to return)

darn the gods!
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:34 pm

forgot to post stats so here they are now
level:5
EXP:175/215
ability:torrent
Hit Points: 4+1=5
Total health: 12/20
Attack: 5+1=6
Defense: 4+1=5
Special Attack: 4+1=5
Special Defense: 4+0=4
Speed: 9+0=9

EvDEF:1
EvSPDEF:0
EvSpeed:0

Type: Normal/Flying
level:3
Exp:0/65
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Quirky
HP:5+0=5        
Health/MaxHealth: 17/18
ATK:5+1=6        
DEF:4+0=4        
SPATK:4+0=4        
SPDEF:2+0=2        
SPEED:6+1=7        

EvDEF=0
EvSPDEF=0
EvSPEED=0

CRITICAL FAIL! (forgot to add the other -1. my dex bonus is just -1...) PLAY ME OFF ERIN!!!!

snow is pushed out of the room before she can grasp what is going on... hopefully. also, im not going to use my point yet.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Baron Von Aardvark wrote:
Paul returns Hemera to her pokeball, then dashes off the carpet and moves to help pull it.

Toss it into the fireplace! I know the fire wasn't real last time, but it's worth a shot!
d20 for strength check on rug, d6 for struggle damage. (1d20, 1d6+5=[14], [4, 5])
Yup, I know. It was the reason that I awarded levi the point. By the way, that fire is real and giving off warmth, it's just evil.

[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4312039/]Levi, good news. Rolling a crit fail on initiative just means your going last. Its the one time crits don't matter.[/url]CRITICAL FAIL! (forgot to add the other -1. my dex bonus is just -1...) PLAY ME OFF ERIN!!!!

snow is pushed out of the room before she can grasp what is going on... hopefully. also, im not going to use my point yet.

Spider, ya rolled a 1d6 for accuracy. Ya kinda set yourself up to failing with that. And OK Spider, ya left your pokemon out. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. That means the possession grows stronger Twisted Evil Thought making your pokemon attack you would make it obvious, but I'm not complaining.

Erin takes her action to pour the sanitizer on the carpet and drop the lighter onto it. Good news is that the fire starts on the rug rather slow so that yu could get away in time without rolling a dex check (mhmm *cough*). The bad news is that the fires starts slow. Turns out hand sanitizer isn't that great for the job. Your not outa the woods yet.

Paul makes his way to the doors to find that they won't budge open. They are locked tight.

Luna tries to command Sylar. Sylar turns around looking even more feral, its eyes still a glowing. Sylar ignores her and uses lick on Luna!Still haven't given me the stats, so you gotta roll it.

Gastly uses lick on Erin: The attack is paralyzing and deals 13 ghost damage!

Gastly uses lick on Erin: The attack hits and deals 13 ghost damage!

Gastly uses lick on Luna: Flubbed, the Ghastly tries to lick but ends up completely missing because it put to much effort into it. It's now stuck spinning upside down and prone.

Gastly uses lick on Snow: Flubbed also. The Ghastly forgets it has a tongue, and sits there pondering. It loses a turn.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4312199/

Snow falls backwards into the solid doors. They are still closed and she is still in the room.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Erin's HP: 51
Constitution: 12 (+1)
51-13+13-13=
Current Hp/ Max Hp: (38/60)
SORRYGODIMSTILLNEWTOTHISITWONTHAPPENAGAIN. Also am I paralyzed now? What happens if I am? Can I not move?
BALRGHLARGHLADHFLHALUHGLJADBGLDAJGHLAHGLAJDFGL!!! Erin yells as the ghastlys lick her
If not paralyzed.
She quickly looks around for anything remotely flammable. Paper and such, wood, maybe even accelerant if Mister pokemon keeps accelerant in his bedroom for no particular reason. Hm not bad
We gotta get this fire going!
If Paralyzed.
Crap! Does anybody have a paralyze heal?! she twitches We gotta get this fire going! Look for paper or something!
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Paralyzation works in pokemon that you automatically are now last in the turn order and there is a 25% your stiff body is to hard to move that turn. Roll a d100:  76+, you lost your turn. This lasts until the paralyzation is treated or a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:11 pm

SHIT! ...fine, I can only think of one more way to fight back. Start tossing pokeballs, guys, let's see how many we can capture.

Paul tosses a pokeball at the nearest gastly.
rollllllll for capture~ (1d100+5=37)
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 pm

snow stands there, staring at the ghastly, she snaps out of her daze when she hears paul and lobs a pokeball at her ghastly
i should probably see if i cant find out how to determine pokeball bonuses. but this was a fairly good roll though.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:14 am

I CAN MOOOOOOVEEE Gah! Does somebody have a paralyze heal? she looks around for something Flammable.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 am

Lick on luna? nooooooooo

Luna's Hp/Max HP 30/35
Constitution: 7 (-2)

30-(15 +2) = 13/35

Roll for paralysis :HAHA paralysis, close but no cigar !

Luna immediately calls Sylar back, if she is able, if not, she decides to throw two pokeballs, one at each of other ghastly's :

[url= http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4314168/]This game is hacks man, do you see what i rolled on the first one, this game hates me 1d100 = 1 +2 dexterity bonus = 3[/url]

85+2 = 87, Okay so the gods weren't asses to me this time.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:48 am

Spider, what? I thought I explained how pokemon captures work pretty well...

You don't add your dex bonus, I don't think I ever said or even mentioned it in the same sentence. It is a d100 roll plus the Pokeball modifier, which for a regular ball is a +5.

And that's 2 trainer actions in one turn, trying to throw 2 pokeballs at once. Ya only get one. I would allow it, just not to be a jerk, but with a big penalty. Ever tried throwing to objects at once at two different targets, hard isn't it.

And the third mistake is actually in your favor, but it lets me know ya aren't paying attention. D100 rolls are the only ones ya want to roll low. So your first ball is the best you could get, the second is terrible.

Oh, so ya understand, you still caught the paralysis, it just hasn't hindered you this turn.

Luna and Erin both caught paralysis, their stiff bodies make them go last.

Paul throws a Pokeball, hit hits the pokemon.

it wiggles...

and wiggles

Darn it, the Pokémon broke free!

Snow throws a ball. It hits the pokemon dead on.

and the ball wiggles

and the ball shakes,

and the ball almost does the Macarena.

But the Pokémon breaks free!

The two Gastly's that didn't epicly fail make their move.

Gastly uses Hypnosis on Paul! Paul eye's go dazed as he goes slump and stands still (ya got the Asleep condition, will save it by equaling or beating the roll which is a 14. Same rules as when you entered the building. Also another player can take their turn to waking you up with a charisma check, still gotta equal or beat a 14.)

Gastly uses Lick on Erin! Erin has 9 ghost damage incoming.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4314239/

Erin looks for flammable objects. The coffee table, the wardrobe and the bed have flammable things, like wood and sheets. Not sure how looking for more things to set on fire helps, it generally how effect a fire is at burning things, if you mean a flame accelerant, there is nothing in this room.

Luna throws a pokeball. I'm giving ya a break, the penalty for throwing 2 balls would have made you fail.

Her ball hits straight on with perfect accuracy. And the ball locks tight!

Congrats, you caught yourself, another Gastly.

Pokémon Stats:

Gastly

Name: (Not given yet)

Health/MaxHealth: 12/12

LV. 3

Exp:0

Ability: Levitate

Nature: Timid

Base Stats             Total

HP:        3 + 0 =  3
ATK:      2 + 0 =  2
DEF:      3 + 0 =  3
SPATK:  10 + 0 = 10 
SPDEF:  4 + 0 =  4
SPEED:  10 + 0 = 10 

Ev DEF=+0

Ev SPDEF=+0

Ev SPEED=+1

Moves:
Hypnosis

Lick

__

__

__

__

ya got two points to mess with, add and show me in the OCC.

The fire on the rug grows, the mark looks lik its starting to fade, The glowing eyes of the Gastly dull, but they are still purple and still menacing.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Erin's HP: 30
Constitution: 12 (+1)
38 - (9 - 1)
Current Hp/ Max Hp: (30/60) Geez is she gonna pass out or something?

MOVEMENT
Paul! Wake up!
Now is not the time to be sleeping doofus! Razz

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 pm

You don't take your entire con. You only subtract your con modifier. So if your modifier is a +1, you would be taking a total of 8 damage.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Paul shudders awake, then snaps upright and tosses another pokeball at the gastly that put him under.
Paul throws a pokeball. (1d100+5=59) not a good roll...

Thank you, Erin, the dreams that thing gave me were not the sort I'd want to spend any more time with.

Last edited by Baron Von Aardvark on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:41 pm

"I think I'll call you Pastel! Let's go find some really great treasure!" She gets caught up in rubbing her face on the pokeball thinking about all the riches this pokemon would help her find.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 am

snow throws another.
i accedently rolled a d200 so let me try that again Razz
(preroll) this isnt going to work as well as it did last time...
snow closes in on the ball before it has a chance to escape, poised to attack
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:37 am

Paul is asleep so it's Snow's turn first, funny since she had a zero in initiative at the beginning.

Snow tosses a ball, and the Pokémon dodges, leaving the ball intact to recover. Snow runs up, ready to attack.

Gastly shakes off being prone.

Gastly uses Hypnosis on Luna, avenge their captured friend! Luna shrugs it off, she's already paralyzed.

Gastly uses Lick on Luna, avenge their captured friend! Since Luna isn't paying attention to the fight, its an automatic hit. Luna takes 9 ghost damage.

Erin, stiff with paralysis, manages to call some sense into Paul.

Paul throws his ball, and misses.

Luna acts giddy in the middle of battle. And has gotten smacked for it.

"Prestidge, Ancient Power!"

Just then, the doors blow open, a wave of solid energy and rocks slam into the room, blasting all the Gastly, vaporizing them, since they are made of vapor http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4314589/. Snow is luckily knocked back before taking any damage.

The rug is torn, so is the floor, a good grove marks it. The purple flames die, so does the one on the now destroyed rug.

In the entrance is Nick and his Pokémon, Prestidge, the Aron. He shrugs. "Didn't expect to see you to be the group Mr. Pokémon asked first. No wonder your taking so long."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:08 am

WHOOP Erin scowls We don't have time for your petty insults Nick, this is a serious matter that needs to be dealt with quickly. It's not a cakewalk, it's no joke, so stop talking and lend a hand! she hobbles out of the room and heads to the East wing (scans Nick's pokemon while at it) Come on guys, we got a job to finish. And I mean everyone. she gestures to Nick Strength in numbers. Also be careful with your pokemon. Whatever's here can control pokemon. Possession. Nasty stuff. Your pokemon seems strong so I say keep an eye on him. If he starts to to shake send him back to his ball immediately. What you saw us doing in there was the result of wild ghastlys attacking us, under the possession of the dark whatever. So lets get a move on. she pauses. If anybody has a paralyze heal or potion that would be great. Luna's not looking too great, no offense, but you took a beating in there.

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:32 am

Only Nick is there. might want to rework this.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:24 am

Luna lost 9 points of HP 13-9= 4/35

Huffing heavily now and extremely wek from taking attacks she tturns to Erin, "Hey, do you have a potion ? I'd be more than willing to compensate you for it . . *huff* I just really need one."

She takes a moment to catch her breath, picking up both Sylar , and Pastel's poke'balls.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:09 am

snow prceeds to shove and push nick out of the room. "come on nick, we dont serve your kind here, lets go, right this way, ok thats good." snow shuts the door on him.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Gotta say... thanks for the help, Nick. We were pretty much done for in there; no way out and our pokemon were possessed. Listen, if you see any more Gastly or a Misdreavus, don't attack immediately. They're non-aggressive residents of the house, this group only attakced because of the possession.

Paul picks up his pokeball and then leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:57 pm

When Snow tries to shove Nick, he puts he effortlessly puts her in an armlock and moves her around, otherwise, he ignores her presence.This is mainly because you have no door to slam, he blew it up.

He turns to Erin. Rubbing his eyes, "I don't know what gave you the impression that you could command me, but your sorely mistaken. I'm not here to help you. Any help was a coincidence."

He turns to address Paul. "And you are most welcome for the help. I also appreciate your concern, but I know what I'm doing. This is not the first time I've been to such a scene, there has been a lot of similar incidents involving those of mass wealth, or large public buildings. It's one of the reasons I become a trainer, someone has to figure out whose causing this.

Oh, I also hope you brought something silver. Normal attacks don't work on Pokemon, so trying to punch the ghosts is next to useless, unless your using a silver weapon."[/color]

Nick flashes silver brassknuckles. "Chao, it's good to see you again Paul, hopefully next time you'll be up to a battle. Also, please keep your trained buffoon [Snow] from trying to annoy me. I'd don't know what her problem is, but she's going to have to learn to act civilized sometime.

You know, he might be little jerk here, but from his percpective, she's done nothing but insult him, pushed people around[paul], and generally been pretty much more than a jerk then he ever is. Truthfully, I never had a chance to make him jerk, just abrasive individual that Snow keeps trying to bully, unsuccessfully.

He continues down the hall on the upper level, Prestidge trotting behind, kicking open the door to a different room, and disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Whoop! Sorry forgot to put this here earlier Sorry Luna I don't have one. I have some granola, but besides that, I think you need to rest for a while. You look like you're about to pass out. she gives Luna 2 servings of granola, Just give me 75 (pokedollars) later, and sit. Please. Maybe even step this one out.
And I think we should check the other rooms now.
she sends out Wendell and picks him up saying
Hey Wendell, you feeling less possessed and stuff?

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next