The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:16 pm

snow struggles to her feet, just making her sweat more. "oh,uh... ok..." she stops and thinks for a second only to fall to her knees again and scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"she stops for a moment then clenches her head and starts yelling non-sense"STOP IT!!! YOU CANT DO THIS!!! YOU NEED TO GET USED TO IT FIRST!!!WE LEARN TO GROW TOGETHER!!!" she starts breathing heavily, she stands up, having much effort doing so. "im...alright...dont worry..."

sorry to edit after i already posted... Razz just noticed some contradictions in what i said

Last edited by leviatron on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Erin offers a hand to Snow, ...Ok... Let's just get back to Paul, then get out of here.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:39 pm

snow stumbles and lands on her face, she tries to pick herself up quickly to avoid embarrassment. which just causes her to slip again. she reaches in her backpack and pulls out the bottle of pills, takes the 2 doses then lays on the ground for a while.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Paul:

Pokedex:

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Metapod 

Metapod, the Cocoon Pokémon.

It prepares for evolution by hardening its shell as much as possible to protect its soft body.

Hemera lets out a confident sound and stands ready. Post stats

The boy calls out and commands his Metapod. "Dang it, he's got a fire type. We gotta slow it down, Pod stringshot!"

String shoots from the green pokemon and catches the summoned Hemera, lowering it's speed by one stage.

.................................................................................................................
The three of you start trekking back to where Paul was last scene. You arrive to find him in a trainer battle.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Erin scans the green pokemon with her pokedex then cheers Go Paul Go!

Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:05 am

but... im laying on the ground? do they wait for me to get up? do they drag me along? do they just leave me? have i made it TO obvious whats happening to snow? SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:01 am

Luna catches up to Erin and whispers in her ear.

"Snow seems a tad bit . . . unstable, sooner or later that's bound to become a problem, so we should really find something or someone to help her"

In reality she is thinking

I'd rather just ditch the nutcase, but im stuck with these people for now so I might as well make them a bit more bearable

annoyed, she pulls out her pokemon and lazilly scans the lil creature
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 pm

SUMMARY:

Hit it with Ember.
Hemera uses ember! (2d6+7+1=14)

I'll let you apply super effectiveness, since I don't know how that's done in this case.
Edit: forgot accuracy. one sec
Edit: Fixed (1d20=14)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Paul:

Supereffectiness is x2 damage before defenses are applied.

Before the metapod can fire another string shot, hot embers hit the bug, doing a huge amount of damage, knocking it out in one blow.

The trainer curses, and throws out his Rattata. "We managed to slow it down a little, lets hit it and knock it out in one blow!"

His Rattata stays near him in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:23 pm

All or nothing, Hemera; I'm counting on you. One more Ember!
*fingers crossed* (1d20, 2d6+7+1=[13], [4, 3, 7, 1])
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 am

Erin scans the new pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 am

The boy smiles and is about to call in his attack, but a device goes off in his pocket.

He pulls it out, "Moooooooooooooom, I'm in a middle of a baaaaaaaaaaattle. ... No...Yes...but moooooooooooom...fiiiine.

Return Rat." The boy calls back his Pokémon. "We'll battle again some other time. I gotta go home now. Here take this. It's really cool."

He tosses Paul a thermos and runs off, back to town. Hemera and Aether gain 180 exp each.

You can also add 3 servings of a mysterious Red liquid. Paul can roll an Int Check and beat a 15 to find out what it is.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 am

snow walks up to the group. acting completely normal. like, normal by everyone elses standards, not being really shy, or really aggressively competitive, or even going insane like she was earlier. "hey guys, whats going on? whats that you got there?" she snatches out of paul's hand "hmmmmmmmm" she takes a long whiff, then peeks in, sloshing it around making sure not to splash any out.

i wish to safely gank the roll

"hmmmmmm, i cant really tell what it is... see if you can, i doubt youll be able to do any better though." she snickers and hands the thermos back to paul

as you can probably tell, this is the pills doing, what it did exactly i wont tell, but i'd like to say it lasts about 12 hours from there it will slowly were off. so eragon, could you please tell me when the 12 hour limit is up?

Last edited by leviatron on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:15 am

Paul looks down at the liquid...
Int check (1d20+2=16)

And discovers that he's holding Red Aprijuice! This might come in handy later on.

Good job, Hemera, return to your pokeball to rest now.

After Hemera returns, Paul notices something familiar out of the corner of his eye. Luna's holding some kind of injector... wait, is that...?
Paul activates a Feature: Random Knowledge! (1d20+2-2=18)
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:17 pm

"so, could you tell what it was?"

(after she hears what it is)

"appricorn juice huh... its odd i couldnt tell what it was... well good job Smile. now then, would you mind it we went back to town real quick? poli's dying..."

Last edited by leviatron on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 pm

[color]This Red Apricorn juice got a value of 4. Meaning one serving is enough to actually take effect.[/color]

Paul now knows Luna has a TM. TM 81. X-Scissor.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Hey Luna, can I see that injector thing you're holding?

Number 81. That's... that's the Technical Machine for a Pokemon move called X-Scissor! It's a bug type move, and I've heard it's not too shabby as far as moves go- but according to my pokedex, nothing we've seen so far can learn it. Guess you'll have to save it for later.

I should probably also share what I've heard about TMs. You can only use it once, and it's not pleasant for the pokemon. You should probably use it at a pokemon center unless that's absolutely not an option, so the nurses can help lessen the pain.

Paul smiles glowingly, happy to show off some of the random knowledge he picked up during his days as a peddler of various goods.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Erin eyes the TM. Um well, I have Wendell. He's a weedle, bug poison type. Er, you probably want to use that on your own pokemon if you catch one, also I don't want my weedle to go through that kinda pain when we just met so yeah... she trails off then looks at Paul I'm sorry I didn't help out earlier...I don't know why I didnt, it was stupid not to...here. Erin pulls out a potion and hands it to Paul I know it's not much but...take it, as an apology...

Erin looks at SnowWe could probably do that, but quick, we still have that package to deliver for Professor Jabbers!.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Paul takes the proferred apology item.

I appreciate it, but to be honest I had nearly forgotten about that. These Pokemon battles are quite something. I haven't felt a rush like that in quite a long time.

In any case, now that that's done with, let's hurry and deliver that package. I want to get my pokemon to a center as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:48 pm

"Nah, I don't like bugs, I'm gonna keep this thing though. Maybe sell the thing if I find someone who's willing to pay for it, unless maybe you'd be willing to pay me something for it paul."

Charisma roll for getting Paul to trade with her: 1d20+2 → [11,2] = (13)

Charisma roll for BARGAINING SKILLZ : 1d20+2 → [2,2] = (4)
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 am

Paul looks at Luna skeptically.

Sure, whatever. I'll give you 350 pokedollars for it.
Charisma check in case it's relevant. (1d20+1=10)
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 am

"uh, paul? would you mind if we went to the pokemon center first? like i said, polis dying and im bleeding in multiple places... but poli is more important in this case."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 pm

I'd like to remind you all that there is no Pokemon center in your hometown. This is Pokémon logic, remembs? Closest Center is in the next town.

It's funny how you guys said you were going to buy a ton of potions but none of you did.

It has a normal hospital, like there's ever going to be a use for one of those. psssssssssshaaaaaaaww.

If ya wanna get some help for ya mon's right away, talk to the guard to the Victory Road. Otherwise setting up camp is a good idea. Free tip from your gm.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:15 pm

D:

" oh wait... there isnt a pokemon center at our home town... oh well..."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:36 pm

We could set up camp...um you could use a potion on Poli, get some of it's health back up. Worst comes to worst we'll just make sure you don't get into battles until we reach the next town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next