The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSuper Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Voting_barSuper Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSuper Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Voting_barSuper Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:56 am

1. Thats an easy enough fix, my bad.

2. The strength thing was actually a double error, i typed 10 instead of 1, and the next number which was 5 got auto corrected because my auto correct said "10 to 5 ? thats not right.  . .here lemme fix that for you" so will fix

1st though, crocodiles have a tremendous amount of strength which is where he gets it from, I really had to research this to find out when i made him, because everywhere you go, you see that their jaws are what pops up, but i really didnt want a hero that runs around biting stuff up.

2nd. He had incredibly terrible reflexes prior, but snakes have great speed and reflexes which improved his.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:39 pm

1 to 5 tonnes is much more reasonable. Yes crocodiles jaws are incredibly powerful, and I totally understand you not wanting to limit that strength to his face. Just know though that the they sacrifice a lot to achieve that strength in their jaws, such able to open their jaws with the same amount of strength (Crocodile Dundee :p) I would however want you to move that ability to a later stage instead of a stage 1, like stage 3. Like I said, this is for minor heroes, and 1 ton is still roughly over 10 times the amount a normal human can lift. This shouldn't be such an easy accessed ability, and would fit more with turning into a human sized Lizard (which I assume is what you mean by gigantic) step by step.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Well i mean, couldnt i give him at least an olympic level of strength at base power? he has to be able to fight crooks and i did say he was scrawny.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Sure,

perhaps also make stage 2 half strength (1000lbs-2.5 tones)

and stage 3 full strength.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:07 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Accepted, you can post any time in Super cafe.

Side Note as this is for Soroya as well, please please do not do one sentence posts, they give people very little to work with, and seem a little lazy. You guys put hard work on your characters, and I don't think it is too much to ask for at minimum paragraph posts. In general, its just good text roleplay. I'm not trying to be mean, but I do distinctly remember stating this before in my older rps.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:05 am

Yeah, getting those posts in that are long is no concern with me, if anything I have to make myself STOP writing,
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:48 pm

I'll adjust mine
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)   Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Mocha Cafe! (OCC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2