The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Vote_lcapParanatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Voting_barParanatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Vote_lcapParanatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Voting_barParanatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Submitted my form, and that's a character with some serious history. I've got some more pictures I'll show off at the first opportunity. He required a bit of retooling for the setting, but I'm really excited to get started now regardless.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Should we be picking out where we live on the map, because I am eyeing the residential area right by the commercial area and some industrial area.

Also are our characters in a spectral club? I mean Elaine has kinda lived in the city for a while (at least that's how I've spun it) and so she's been in Stonehaven for a while, has friends and so on.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 pm

It's all entirely up to you to decide where your character lives and how their life has been up until now. If you'd like to already know some other characters, you may, so long as the other players consent.

This being said, my character, Mr. Gray does sort of mentor spectral students in Stonehaven and likely has a kind of after school club for such activities.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:46 pm

You could always have Elaine go around the school trying to garner interest for a club. Since she's good with constructs, she could recruit by walking around with a "ask me about the paranatural activity club" spectral energy sign over her head all day and wait for people to approach her. Or something like that, anyways. You could even get Mr. Gray involved as the adult sponsor or something.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 am

I am so down for that
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:02 am

Which areas of the building are middle school and high school?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Oops. Totes mistake there, end of school, not beginning, I really shouldn't write when Im tired. My bad.

Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:18 pm

I'm thinking West wing for middle school and east for high with the center occupied by the cafeteria, courtyard, and offices. In front and to each side there are parking lots and there're two stories and a basement floor. The first floor is up against the hillside so the second floor opens up to ground level in the back.

I'm open to suggestions though.

@Erie don't sweat it. There are edit buttons for good reason
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Nah, Ill consider it just a prequel post. Its a good intro.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Ah, snapple. I forgot part of Kaiser's background. Gonna go edit that.

EDIT: Done.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:34 am

For future reference , I'd like for anyone with changes to their character profile in mind to approach me first before editing. Just going in and changing anything about your character can open up a precedent for some unscrupulous shortcuts that I'd like to avoid in the future.

Now Passing, your change seems a little like a déjà ex machina to me but otherwise look fine. I'd appreciate it if you'd remember the above if you'd like to change anything else in the future.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Will definitely keep that in mind, sorry. (though I don't see how it's a deus ex?)
Back to top Go down
Lazybones
New Kid
Lazybones

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 am

I.... kinda wanna join in? I dunno if I should or not, because I don't have a lot of RP experience -- I have lurked on a lot of RP forums in the far distant past. But I've only ever really RP'd once, and it was a 1x1 with a... I don't wanna say bad partner but it was a BAD partner. Very much godmode all over everywhere.

Would you guys be cool with me newbie-ing up your RP? Keep in mind I'll probably be PMing you all nonstop to double and triple check what I can and can't do, and I'll probably just be embarrassing in general Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:13 am

I would be down to have you join! Honesty I knew zilch about Role playing before I started on this forum! As long as Cosmophant is okay with you joining, I see no issue about it.
Back to top Go down
Lazybones
New Kid
Lazybones

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:36 am

Yay, approval! I'll wait for Cosmophant's go ahead before I do anything, especially since the rp has already started. But I'm definitely not sitting here thinking up character ideas in the meantime, no sirree ;p
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:42 am

By all means put up a character app!
This rp is completely open and anyone can join any time!
I'm free to answer any questions if you have any either here or by pm.
Back to top Go down
Lazybones
New Kid
Lazybones

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:33 am

Thank you! I'm working on re-tooling an old character I never got to flesh out (because of bad rp partners). I'll probably put in the app later today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:21 pm

So I had an idea and I'd like to clarify first with Erie. The "Quirky Comb" comment, was that intended to be something? Or was it just filler? Because if it was a non important detail, I'm thinking it could have been a code to tell Consortium agents to withhold information from a medium inhabited by a potential security risk spirit.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Thats totally cool. In my head, I was originally thinking it was a joke that agent played on her, or something to make her feel better about herself being a kid with 'super secret language', maybe both.

Your idea is pretty cool, though she hasn't said it out loud yet.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Joinnnnnn ussssssss, Lazybonesssssssss...
Back to top Go down
Lazybones
New Kid
Lazybones

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Ok, I made a character app!
I'm gonna go read all the posts again and try to see where Kat can fit into the story I do declare!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Lazybones, your character makes me laugh. Not because ya did anything wrong or nothing, but because you made a "hotheaded" plant controller, and I made a timid firestarter. Very Happy

Anywho, if ya needs tips, I got them. Been around the thread based rp block and I got at least 3 tips that I find mighty helpful to newcomers to this sorta thing.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Tbh that combination kinda reminds me of another webcomic that's a bit similar in premise. It's called Ava's Demon.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Ava's Demon is amazing. (Bones, your character sounds hilarious!)
Back to top Go down
KingOfStickers
New Kid
KingOfStickers

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:44 am

So anyone mind filling me in here what exactly is stoneheaven?

Also, can my OC be possesed and have a tool like Max and Spender?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC   Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranatural RP Redux: Discussion and OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next