The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Last Person Posting - Page 13 Vote_lcapLast Person Posting - Page 13 Voting_barLast Person Posting - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Last Person Posting - Page 13 Vote_lcapLast Person Posting - Page 13 Voting_barLast Person Posting - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Last Person Posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
totaldbag
New Kid
totaldbag

Last Person Posting - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:18 am

RIP victory. 12:12 AM - 12:15 AM

~we hardly knew ye~
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:21 am

Will you take the drink, or nay?

(I see we're in mildly similar time zones; it's 10:21 for me.)
Back to top Go down
totaldbag
New Kid
totaldbag

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:26 am

Nah I don't drink. Unless the drink happens to be some little kid drink, in which, sure I'll take it.

(You're probably PST, 2 hours behind me)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:29 am

(Yep!)

M'lord, the drink be just juice. There be no alcohol within it.
Back to top Go down
totaldbag
New Kid
totaldbag

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:33 am

Ah, yes, juice. Very good.

*Takes cup*

Carry on, you're dismissed.

Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:34 am

Yes, M'lord. *leaves room*
Back to top Go down
totaldbag
New Kid
totaldbag

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:38 am

High Lord Edneved sipped his cup of fine juice as he stood over his command center; the more he perused over his maps, the more concerned his expression grew. He was off in his own world, muttering to himself about matters of tactics. He was considering his options, and was at his wits end. It was at this point he decided to summon his Captain of the Guard.

"Attendants! Someone fetch me the captain"

(this is probably excessive but i had the juices flowing and couldnt resist.)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:45 am

(YES!)
The attendants hurry out to call the captain of the guard, and eventually the High Lord is alone in the command center.
A few moments after the High Lord Edneved drank the juice, he stiffened, and began to shake and convulse. He collapsed to the floor soon afterwards, spilling the juice all over the maps, and he proceeded to have a seizure. The juice had been poisoned! Completely incapable of speech, the High Lord Edneved was unable to call for help and died.

While the High Lord still held consciousness, he could see the vague figure of a woman, and she seemed like the serving maid who had given him his drink. She bent down, and yanked the necklace which proves he is the rightful High Lord off of his neck.

She grins down at his corpse, and says in a low, gloatful voice,

"I. Win."

Last edited by NinjaKitten on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:32 am

Thorton, Captain of the Guard, rushed into the room. "You requested my presence, my Lord?" he asked, before taking in the scene and seeing a lone maid bent over Edneved's unconscious body. "What the--" he exclaimed, running over to the High Lord. "What happened??" he asked out loud, his gaze focused entirely on Edneved, checking for a pulse.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 1:07 pm

(I've written a response to this THREE TIMES, but I keep forgetting to send it before going to another page or clicking a link or something. HOPEFULLY, I'll actually be able to post this one.)

"I-I d-don't know, milord," the maid shakily replied, trembling. She was clearly in shock. "I-I h-heard thrashing c-coming f-from th' r-room, a-and when I c-came in, M'Lord w-was on th' g-ground-d. I," she gasped, tears beginning to stream down her face, "I d-didn't k-know what t' d-do! I-I w-was right b-by his s-side, b-but h-he was th-thrashing around a-a-and I d-d-didn't kn-know what t' d-do, an' h-he g-grabbed his n-necklace and g-g-gave it t' m-me." She sobbed, showing the necklace to the Captain of the Guard. "I-I-I t-tried t' g-give it b-back, but h-he c-closed m-my h-h-h-hand ar-r-round it."
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:40 am

High Lord Edneved was clearly dead; there's was no pulse at all.

"Calm down, maid," he said, asserting his authority but also trying to ease her sobbing and stuttering. "Everything...will be alright." He looked down at the Dawnstone Necklace she now held in her hand. The High Lord he knew would not have entrusted it away to a maid without very, very good reason. There were whole contingency plans for this sort of thing. Plus, there were already holes in her story--if the High Lord had been "thrashing" around on the floor, it would have been hard for him to decouple the necklace's strong clasp, which would have taken two steady hands. He tried not to let his wariness show.

"Tell me--did the High Lord say anything to you? The Dawnstone Necklace is a royal treasure that's been passed down for generations. It's very unusual that he would give it away, even as a dying wish."
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:42 am

"He-He couldn't sp-speak, milord." The maid was beginning to regain her composure somewhat. "I-I think I s-saw him t-try, but he was f-frothing at the m-mouth. Wh-what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:46 am

Thorton sighed and looked at Edneved's corpse. "I'll call in Seeker Wrineheart. I'm sure he'll know what needs to be done."

He began to walk for the door. "Stay here, please. As far as anyone is concerned, this is a crime scene, and one of the utmost importance." As he reached the doorway, he addressed the guard standing in the hall before leaving to find Seeker Wrineheart. "Watch her. No one enters or leaves this room."
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Once the room is empty, the woman knows that she has to work fast. Being sent to the dungeon or executed would really throw a wrench in her plans. Luckily for her, she has a few tricks up her sleeves. She takes a deep breath, then, dispelling her maid illusion, she gathers her powers all in one place. With a snap, the woman teleports out of the castle and returns to her home. She hopes that nobody has discovered her home while she was away, as teleportation takes almost all of her energy out of her. But it was worth it because now, she has the necklace!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:18 am

"Yes sir," the guard in the hall responded as Thorton continued down the hall. He followed orders, stepping into the doorway of the command center just in time to see the maid instantly change outfits--and then vanish. "C...CAPTAIN!" he yelled, immediatelly turning and sprinting towards Thorton. "CAPTAIN! THE MAID! IT WAS AN ILLUSION--SHE'S JUST DISAPPEARED!" Thorton cursed under his breath. He expected something to happen, but magically leaving the room was not one of them. He broke into a sprint himself towards the garden, where he would be likely to find Seeker Wrineheart at this time of day.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 9:31 pm

(But alas you all lost to me)
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 3:33 am

(Nah you're dead man)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:29 pm

(Hey you wanna be the seeker? 'Cuz I'm not the Seeker since I'm some witchy lady, and Westbrook isn't the seeker 'cause they went to look for the seeker.)
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:58 pm

(I wasn't sure if you wanted to continue with this RP or was just waiting, haha. Spidey only seems to pop in every so often. Should I just shift gears?)

(I wonder how it would go if we actually made an RP thread. It's how the original users got half a bajillion posts, after all!)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:31 pm

(Hm.... I was just mainly waiting for someone to take on the role of Seer, since it would be too convenient for me to be both the seer and the currently-powerless witch. I'm willing to continue if you wanna continue, though it seems like it isn't really going anywhere anymore. If we actually made an RP thread, I'd be happy to join. I'm not sure what to do with this one though.)
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:14 pm

NinjaKitten wrote:
(I'm not sure what to do with this one though.)
(Bask in my victory?)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:52 am

(Nah. Bask in my victory instead, peon!)
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 pm

(I'll pass, but thanks for the offer.)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:37 am

I think we can safely remove the parenthesis now. Right? I mean, it doesn't look like it's needed anymore at this point.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:48 pm

(I'm just very lazy, and tired from work constantly, over worked, under paid yadda yadda.)

(but Im still here, even when you may think im not sometimes, I just am too lazy to post, yet i remain a top poster)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Person Posting   Last Person Posting - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Person Posting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next