The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcapAnime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Voting_barAnime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcapAnime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Voting_barAnime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 pm

I honestly don't much care for the original NGE series. I'm a fan of Rebuild, because it's a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Tren
New Kid
Tren

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 am

Hi, this is Tren making a public service announcement:

You may now blame all of your problems on the music industry.
There was going to be a Hoshi no Samidare anime BY GAINAX with the MOTHERFUCKING PILLOWS
Everyone was going to be on board. Mizukami Satoshi, Gainax, and the Pillows themselves, but the music industry ruined it.

Just kill me now.
Back to top Go down
Ars Nova
New Kid
Ars Nova

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 am

Tren wrote:
Hi, this is Tren making a public service announcement:

You may now blame all of your problems on the music industry.
There was going to be a Hoshi no Samidare anime BY GAINAX with the MOTHERFUCKING PILLOWS
Everyone was going to be on board. Mizukami Satoshi, Gainax, and the Pillows themselves, but the music industry ruined it.

Just kill me now.

I mean... At least we got Panty and Stocking?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:08 am

Guys... I have a confession to make

My guilty pleasure for anime is...

Harem series. Ed But With No Face
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:30 am

Eragon5055 wrote:

Tenchi Muyo or Love Hina?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:35 am

Leo M. R. wrote:
Eragon5055 wrote:

Tenchi Muyo or Love Hina?

Tenchi Muyo got me started with its airing on Toonami. Then I just watched... more.

Many more. I'd say some of the stand outs were Kampfer, and Rosario Vampire, and Seikarei
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:15 am

Rosario vampire more like I used to watch it when I was twelve and that's how I discovered certain pleasurezs of the flesh if you get what Im about here
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:10 am

HE'S TALKING ABOUT HIS SEXUAL DISCOVERY.

So from what I gather the current conversation is about... pervy anime?
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:15 am

Eragon5055's guilty pleasure: harem anime.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 am

Confession: I also like harem, but not so much that it's a guilty pleasure.

And only Tenchi Muyo.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 pm

I do have to say that the addiction to watch harem series has led to some pretty good anime, and some really frustrating ones

like Vandread
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm

I quite like harem series myself, though I wouldn't say it's a preference. Just that I don't dislike it~ If nothing else, the slapstick is always good fun!
Back to top Go down
Shuryou
New Kid
Shuryou

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 pm

My favorite Harems are Hayate the Combat Butler and The World God Only Knows.

I like Tenchi, but I haven't watched it in ages, and GXP.....sours me a little.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Hayate the Combat Butler would be my favorite Harem because it's the only harem I read.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Ouran High School Host Club is a great series and it is a reverse harem.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Hayate the Combat Butler is actually a parody of harem series... and it's my second-favourite manga series, second to only One Piece!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi guys. I don't really watch anime much, so I wouldn't be useful here, but I figured I'd get my 2 cents worth in. The "Gotham Knight" series had some cool animation. I can't vouch for anything else about it, but that's one thing I dug a heckuva lot...

This post was a waste of time. Bye! ^^;
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

G0vnah wrote:
Hi guys. I don't really watch anime much, so I wouldn't be useful here, but I figured I'd get my 2 cents worth in. The "Gotham Knight" series had some cool animation. I can't vouch for anything else about it, but that's one thing I dug a heckuva lot...

This post was a waste of time. Bye! ^^;

You need to watch more anime. Like, now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Meh. *shrug* Just not my thing, generally speaking.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm

I watched like three anime in the last week
blue exorcist, baka and test, and samurai champloo except for the last three episodes which I need to watch still
Two of them were on netflix so I did them while I was offline
Back to top Go down
Ars Nova
New Kid
Ars Nova

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm

4 u Eragon.

My guilty pleasure is Yu-Gi-Oh!, though I don't know if that counts because when it's on I mostly make fun of it. Also Enecons.

Also Samurai Champloo needs more love. ENDING SO STRONK.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Ars Nova wrote:
4 u Eragon.

My guilty pleasure is Yu-Gi-Oh!, though I don't know if that counts because when it's on I mostly make fun of it. Also Enecons.

Also Samurai Champloo needs more love. ENDING SO STRONK.

Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2oOcAYmplav1KtBt_rPhQzyYbIztHGq2xB79JU_NIB6LpIqYR

I am so shameless,

I mean I watch them for the plot, yah

Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Tumblr_m17ryx6ieu1r00gie

Edit: Yugioh is the shit, there is nothing wrong with loving it. It is pure cheezy awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tren
New Kid
Tren

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:28 pm

My guilty pleasure is kotoura-san, by which I mean NOT GUILTY AT ALL.
God I love that show.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 pm

I have no guilty pleasure. I am proud of all the anime I watch/manga I read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next