The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Vote_lcapAttack the next poster! - Page 6 Voting_barAttack the next poster! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Vote_lcapAttack the next poster! - Page 6 Voting_barAttack the next poster! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Attack the next poster!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:40 pm

...As all the posters mysteriously disappeared, the shrapnel all fly around the globe, then crash into each other. However, one piece was a bit ahead of the other shrapnel, and it continues flying to hit me!

But I duck, and if flies over my head to hit the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:37 am

I ball up the shrapnel with my magic and dunk it on the next poster
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:51 am

I pull out a portal, literal black hole style, and close it, shutting the shrapnel in the realm of oblivion, thereby cancelling its existence.

I then open a new portal, this time to a vacuum dimension, and suck everything in front of me in, including the next poster!
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 3:24 pm

I stick a comically large and unrealistic toilet plunger onto the wall so as to not be sucked in.

I take out a flashlight and blind the next poster.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Good thing I'm wearing sunglasses!

I close my vacuum portal and open a new portal. This time, it leads to a dimension of purely water, and I send a small tsunami towards the next poster!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:59 pm

Using the convient power of plot armor, I withstand the assault long enough to send a main character to attack the next poster
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:20 pm

But then the main character has a psychological crisis in which they become a villain and attack everyone! I hide inside a convenient plothole, after closing the water-portal
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:15 am

I use my powers as a realized Sylph of Heart to mediate the characters' internal conflicts! They go home!

I jump up and swing a quarterstaff at the next poster!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:58 pm

I summon a level 10 Monk (Good) from the realm of Dungeons and Dragons, who blocks the strike, then counter attacks!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 pm

My reflexes aren't fast enough, but I can roll with the hit and create distance for a shruiken throw!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:31 am

The monk, being from another realm, has disappeared, to return from whence he came.

Instead, I dive behind some rubble from the previous battles and telekinetically fling a pebble at the next poster at the speed of a bullet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack the next poster!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-