The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Vote_lcapAttack the next poster! - Page 3 Voting_barAttack the next poster! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Vote_lcapAttack the next poster! - Page 3 Voting_barAttack the next poster! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Attack the next poster!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hollow
New Kid
hollow

Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 am

A strange person falls on top of me, and I topple to the ground, tripping up the next poster as they don't see us both on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 am

I fall, but use the momentum to roll back onto my feet.

I shoot a laser out of my right eye, aiming for the next poster.

Last edited by G0vnah on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : humor)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Starchman
New Kid
Mr. Starchman

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 am

I'm sitting in class minding my own business, when all of a sudden a laser bounces off the tip of my shades.
Looking out the window, I discover a giant pokemon attempting to crush other users.

Swiftly, I gather my Ninja Starchman Stars and fly out of the window. How can I fly? Only the stars will know.

BYYYYAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

*throws a ninja starchman star at the next poster*
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:16 pm

They hit me, YAY! I can trade them for various prizes.

I trade them for the biggest pen Starchman has and throw it at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
YoungOldCatCreeper
New Kid
YoungOldCatCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:41 pm

The pen appears to be magical! It pierces through me and starts to corrode my internal organs.

With my las strengt i pull it out an draw a solid titanium, robot, voodoo shark.

And throw it at the next person.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Being a user of Voodoo I easily control the shark(ITS IN MY NAME FOR GODS SAKES), and I equip it with rockets and attack the next poster
Back to top Go down
Idle Scout
New Kid
Idle Scout

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:32 pm

You can't hit me IF I HAVE A SHIELD!! OH NO! An error most horrid I have made, the rockets reflect and are aimed for the next poster. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 pm

I walk around behind Scoot and steal the shield, hurling it at the next poster!
Back to top Go down
YoungOldCatCreeper
New Kid
YoungOldCatCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:47 pm

My belly has now a giant hole in the middle of the corrosion of the magic pen, the shield flies right through the hole, and continiues to the other poster
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Captain America grabs His shield back, He is pissed.

He sends the hulk at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 pm

I play the most soothing music that can ever be created. The Hulk transforms into Bruce Banner and has a nap. The next poster is forced to look at his nearly-nude body.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:48 pm

I use cold water from the Spring of the Drowned Girl and splash it onto Dr. Banner, turning him into a nearly-nude girl, after which many young and healthy males rush to take him her away. I laugh at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:50 pm

I endure your mockery with my exceedingly high self-esteem! I then force the next poster to kiss my boots.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I bend down to kiss your boot but steal it and throw it at the next poster
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 pm

I eat the boot. I then topple an impenetrable wall of sarcasm on top of the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 pm

I happened to love Sarcasm.

I tell horrid dark jokes to the next poster
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm

That doesn't affect me at all. In fact, I am thoroughly enjoying the experience. I enjoy it so much that I won't even kick the next poster in the face.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm

I kick you in the face! Then I fart at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:22 pm

There's a fetish for that. Unfortunately, it's not mine, so Ill have to get someone else to take care of it. I hire the next poster to come and smell your poots.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 pm

It doesn't work, because I'm the next poster! I throw a baseball at you.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 pm

I go to catch it, guaranteeing that it will miss me by several feet. I hit the next poster with a bat.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm

I find it very thematically-appropriate for you to use a bat. I jump high over the bat.

Then I throw a bat (the animal) at the next poster!
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Oh no not the bat swarm! I die of chip damage.
I resurrect as a monster and attack the next poster!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 am

I use my Saftey Torch to defend

Miny Minatours attack the next poster
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:47 am

I adopt the little things. I then raise them with love and caring, and then after they've grown up I order them to attack the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack the next poster!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-