The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Vote_lcapCorrupt The Wish - Page 22 Voting_barCorrupt The Wish - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Vote_lcapCorrupt The Wish - Page 22 Voting_barCorrupt The Wish - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 326 registered users
The newest registered user is I_LikeGhosts

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Corrupt The Wish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Humans now have the color range vision of the mantis shrimp. We can now see polarized light and detect cancer. Unfortunately we can no longer tell the differences between simple colors like red green and yellow. Cars crash worldwide in horrific traffic accidents and millions die. Hurray!

I wish I wish I were a lich.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Your phylactery is found and destroyed within minutes of your lichdom, turning you mortal just as you fall down a chimney to your death. (flue, flue, litch in the flue, litch in the flue, my darling)

I wish I understood chemistry so I could pass this goshdarn class.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:09 pm

You now understand chemistry. Your knowledge of chemistry is, in fact, unrivaled. You know so much that it is now the only thing that you can think about and you realize with sudden, grim realization that you HATE chemistry. Have fun.

I wish I could flash read.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:39 pm

You can now flash read. You can also flash forget. You retain no material read at a faster pace than an ordinary person could read at.

I wish green and purple switched names.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:56 am

Green and purple switch names. Unfortunately for them, they are but colors and they cannot tell anyone about their switch. People go on calling purple "green" and green "purple", and green and purple internally sigh and cross everyone off of their Christmas card lists.

I wish for shapeshifting powers.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Congratulations. You can now shapeshift to possess a mole in any one of three places on your body at a time! You're now a special snowflake.

I wish I could empty my bowels by teleporting my poop into other peoples intestines.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:07 pm

You gain the power to do this to people you know. They all will know it's you, and they will hate you for it.

I wish the walls of military installations were covered in shag carpet.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:24 pm

The walls of military installations are now covered in shag carpet. As is the floor. As the ceiling. And the ground outside. Everything is covered in shag carpet! It's alive and it's devouring everything! You are covered in shag carpet! EVERYTHING IS COVERED IN SHAG CARPET!!

I wish I could manipulate my own perception of time at will
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 pm

You can, but it comes with the same rules to fast forwarding as Click. Fast forward through one event causes all similar events to be fast forward. You miss a lot of your life, cause you couldn't take the time to enjoy the mundane moments that you so foolishly choose to fast forward through.

I wish I could kill terrible shows.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Granted. But the universe demands equality and for every one you kill another equally terrible one takes it's place. Nothing is changed.

I wish I could summon jars of honey.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:10 am

You can summon immense jars of honey. Your first attempt to summon one envelops the Earth in honey.

I wish rabbits were now called "smerps".
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:42 am

Rabbits are now called smerps, but a bunch of genetically altered Smerp eaters (hawks) ate them all, eliminating the species.

I wish for a teddy bear
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:21 pm

You have a teddy bear! All eight hundred forty-seven pounds of it! The adult male bear proceeds to "cuddle" you to death. Even working in some affectionate "love bites." You lucky sucker you.

I wish to win the lottery.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:19 am

You win the lottery. Unfortunately, you've also been an enemy of the Mafia for years, and they use this as an opportunity to both get even and get even richer by taking your things and hiding your corpse in the river.

I wish, I wish, for a box of Goldfish®.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Wish granted. A box of Goldfish®. Somewhere, but where? Looks like you'll have to find it.

I wish to have the powers of Gluttony from FMA.
Back to top Go down
The Chosen One
New Kid
The Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Wish granted, without caveats. You sicko.

I wish for The Sweetest Hat
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:52 am

You obtain The Sweetest Hat. It is covered in honey, and you are soon bombarded with bees, flies and other creepy flyers.

I wish for a new phone.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:40 am

Granted! You have a new phone! It's new! Relative to your ownership of it. It was among the first models developed and no longer works. But hey! It looks cool!

I wish to splish among the fish
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 am

You splish among the fish. And the other fish, and then some more fish over there. There's really a lot of you splishing in general proximities of fish, in pieces of varying sizes.

I wish for a solid gold statuette of a human hand.
Back to top Go down
Sirmat
New Kid
Sirmat

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:54 am

You grab it. You turn into a solid gold statute of the human you.

I wish for some 'Pie of Reasonable Quality'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt The Wish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-