The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Vote_lcapCompliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Voting_barCompliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Vote_lcapCompliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Voting_barCompliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Compliment the guy or gal above you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 pm

I see what you did there with the window thing, proving you're a master of puns, just like me. To the explorer!
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Don't tempt me.
Back to top Go down
deathpigeon
New Kid
deathpigeon

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 pm

You're probably the best mod on this forum with an orange username that I know of.
Back to top Go down
http://fromthecourtofmiracles.blogspot.com/
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 pm

And you, have the fanciest *PHONE RINGS*
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:31 pm

You've just become the first moderator here. A testament to your skills and trustworthiness, not to mention popularity as well!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Your a lion. That in itself is a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:49 pm

You're a science-shark. This in itself is also a compliment. As well as a sense of wonderment as to how, exactly, there can be a science-shark...
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:51 pm

You're my honorary head-minion.
Back to top Go down
deathpigeon
New Kid
deathpigeon

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:53 pm

~You're magical~

You know, because you're a W!tch.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 pm

And your username starts with "death", which we all know is a cool way to make a codename.
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Leo. The second best constellation. (Behind Aquarius)
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 pm

You are the boss of me, who is, presumably, a lion. WILL YOU STOP AT NOTHING IN YOUR (so far fruitful) QUEST FOR DOMINATION?!
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 pm

You are one of the w!tch-mods favoured concubines, and as such are obviously a likeable guy!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Your name has the word Ass in it. That makes me laugh. Also you like world-building.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Your avatar is angry and hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Your profile picture is of Max, the main character in my favorite webcomic. Nothing more need be said.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:42 pm

You have good taste in characters.
Back to top Go down
deathpigeon
New Kid
deathpigeon

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:43 pm

You're an ass. That's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 pm

You're a bird. Birds are valuable to the food chain. That's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
YoungOldCatCreeper
New Kid
YoungOldCatCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:15 am

You are aware that birds are important in the environment. That's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:39 am

That face in your profile picture gives me the creeps. Your username is creeper. Hence, consistency. Consistency is good.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:40 am

You have (Almost) as much comic knowledge as me and that commands respect
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:06 am

Going by that, you deserve even more respect, for your vast comic knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 am

You know pokemon exceedingly well, possibly even better than my younger brother knows pokemon. If that doesn't make all the people fall over each other in a race to your bed I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:13 am

This may sound generic now, but: I find your sense of humor very hilarious, amusing, and entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compliment the guy or gal above you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-