The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Vote_lcapCompliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Voting_barCompliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Vote_lcapCompliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Voting_barCompliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Compliment the guy or gal above you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

You like good jokes!
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 am

And you like making 'em!
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 am

As do you! When you get the chance, that is.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 am

And you often provide the chance for it!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:14 pm

You have the uncanny ability to give great setup to my lame jokes and/or puns and make great ones of your own
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:23 pm

LOOK AT THAT SIGNATURE! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Your mane is always nicely trimmed and you do a swell job at tropifing people!
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:30 pm

You are humourous and I find you easy to get along with
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 pm

You are also humorous and your art is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:55 pm

How can you not like that avatar?! Your sense of avatar-coolness is awesome!
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:58 am

You are a very nice person and Lions will always be cool!
Also congrats on becoming the new top poster!
Back to top Go down
Idle Scout
New Kid
Idle Scout

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 am

You sir are the bee's knees, the cat's pajamas And quite the froody guy if I do say so myself! How can I tell? Simple, you apparently have a keen eye for quality, a mind sharp enough to route out hidden gems like pigs to truffles and your compliments, unlike mine, are actually straight forward!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Your compliments are very nostalgic. Smile
I haven't heard many of those is quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:05 pm

You, sir, are quite the Aartist and I am jealous of your Lefty drawing abilities.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Tyler here is a very nice guy and a 20 questions wiz.

(By the way, as much as I like that compliment, none of my art is actually on the site yet. My avatar is a screencap from the comic. Thank you very much in any case, though. Smile)
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
Tyler here is a very nice guy and a 20 questions wiz.

(By the way, as much as I like that compliment, none of my art is actually on the site yet. My avatar is a screencap from the comic. Thank you very much in any case, though. Smile)

You are also a very nice person and your bested me at 20 Qs.

(and yes i know but you said once that you were drawing Lefty and I attempted to draw Lefty in sprite form and failed many times Mr. Splenda which is why i'm jealous you can draw him at all.)
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 am

You look like Mr. Spender. What higher compliment is there? (except for looking like Johnny)
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:52 am

You are my lord and sovereing in the animal kingdom. And that is some super silky fur you got there.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 am

That signature is funny! Also the legume thing is informative.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 am

You have the most Starchman Stars I have ever seen and your use of reaction gifs always makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:13 am

And you, somehow, have become my Worthy Opponent in Asssprite's absence!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:42 pm

You give excellent advice for writers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:43 pm

And you write wonderful fanfics. Especially seeing how it's your first time!
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:26 am

You are very good at complimenting people, I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:32 pm

You are a very nice person!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the guy or gal above you   Compliment the guy or gal above you - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compliment the guy or gal above you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-