The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcapCurrent Update Discussion - Page 3 Voting_barCurrent Update Discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcapCurrent Update Discussion - Page 3 Voting_barCurrent Update Discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Current Update Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Hey now, I'm an artist, and I love English class. It is a bit too easy, but it's still nice.

Then again, I dabble in writing, so maybe I don't count.

As far as wet noodles go, believe it or not, it's not a fun thing to get hit with. Besides, it's probably the most a public school teacher could get away with.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:46 am

FLEX WITHOUT FLEXING!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:10 pm

NOW CONCENTRATE THE ENERGY! FOCUS ON YOUR FINGER!
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:03 am

Wow, that's new. I didn't think you could do that with your tool.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:58 pm

SWEET!!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:51 pm

I knew something cool was going to come out of this chapter. I am very pleased.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Oh my. Today's comic challenges a lot of the assumptions we've been making about spirit-spectral relations, not to mention the time it takes to restore a spirit. Time to rethink everything woops
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Sorta, Isaac has still been possessed for about 2 years and is showing minimal signs. I think this just means that there is a larger range of time that it can take.

And I can see why Eightfold is willing to be in a tool, its probably much safer in there and Isabel sweetens the deal with food.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:30 am

Yup! Not saying it invalidates our current ideas, just that it confirms things we might have otherwise considered implausible. Like a spirit weak enough to recover in a week being powerful enough to do what eightfold does when in a tool, or a spirit critically injuring itself at its wielder's command so that they can continue to use the tool.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Anyone else feel like Friday's comic is going to be big?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 am

I pray for it to be. Spender's bull though. Them glasses.
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:04 pm

I feel like whatever it SAYS is gonna be big, but considering Zack's style I think any attempted dramatic mood by the characters is gonna get wrecked with goofy shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:55 am

Well, presumably we'll have to deal with where Forge is going as a defeated spirit. I think he's too big to introduce like that and just let him die, but that makes one ask what he will then possess?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Frankly, I have no idea. Part of me wants to think Max, but it seems doubtful.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:44 pm

I want to say it's probably wouldn't be Max, on the basis that he already appears to have some manner of spectral house-guest, but it might be too early to call on that yet. He's close by, as evidenced by a recent update, so it might still be a possibility though.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Well, Spender's been shown to be the guy with the strongest links to what seems to be the overarching plot, right? And he hasn't been very forthcoming. Now, if Max were to somehow wind up with the same simultaneous possession/tool scenario Spender's found himself in, maybe the two would have a reason to bond...

But yeah, even to my ears it sounds contrived. I don't think it'll be Max.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:40 am

Come to think of it though, we just had a spectral vacated by their spirit-tool. What color was Forge's spirit energy? My bets are on Isabel becoming his medium if it's red.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Forge's Spectral energy is gray.
What I REALLY wanna discuss though is that stunt Spender just pulled. To parrot my post in the chapter 4 discussion, Lucifer complained on page 84 that Spirit Fusion would make his job impossible. And look what Spender just did. And looks what Lucifer's job is.
I sense some terrible fallout coming from the events of these last two pages.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmophant.tumblr.com
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:56 pm

When you say it's grey, are you talking about the color of the weakened version of him that left his body? Because every one of those we've seen so far has been that color, regardless of the spirit's actual energy color.

That aside, as I said in the chapter four page, I'm pretty excited on two fronts: I want to see what Spender can do in spirit fusion besides fly really fast, and I want to see more of the shadow spirit's powers. So far we've seen it turn a weapon's shadow into another weapon and a tree's shadow into a bottomless pit, so no doubt it will start doing some really crazy stuff if it gets free of Lucifer's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:02 pm

No. I was talking about the color of the energy he have off while still whole. I don't think that was just smoke coming off of him.

And I'm also super stoked about the possibility of seeing what Shadowmonster looks like, though I'm half expecting it to be mostly shadow anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Oh, yeah! I hadn't noticed that, thanks for pointing it out. I wonder if the shadow monster actually has an appearance beyond the tentacle-y mass we've already seen?
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Yeah. I'm hoping it does but I don't think I'd be too disappointed if it didn't since it would be pretty much in line with what we know so far. I just think it may be a teeny bit of a cop out if the shadowy tentacles were all there was.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:03 am

I submit to you this image for your consideration.

Current Update Discussion - Page 3 090507
Back to top Go down
Cosmophant
New Kid
Cosmophant

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:31 pm

NONONONONONONO!
OMG! I saw this coming!

With the Spirit fusion pulling lucifer away from his task, shadowbeastie inside Spender can be not inside Spender and it's gonna wreck all kinds of everything. PEOPLE GON' DIE!
Back to top Go down
Passing Through
New Kid
Passing Through

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:35 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE MIGHT HAVE AN ACTUAL PLOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Update Discussion   Current Update Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Update Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next