The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
 
Soroya123
 
Baron Von Aardvark
 
NinjaKitten
 
Spidey
 
Leo M. R.
 
W!tch
 
Westbrook
 
tylerouzts
 
Latest topics
» Chapter Five
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:15 pm by PretenseAndPoison

» Monsters can draw too
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am by UniversalMonster

» The Great Wall of Photos
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am by PretenseAndPoison

» Other webcomics you read?
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am by NinjaKitten

» Horror Games
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:07 am by NinjaKitten

» General Off-Topic Discussion Topic
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm by NinjaKitten

Statistics
We have 291 registered users
The newest registered user is brideofwinter

Our users have posted a total of 14075 messages in 339 subjects
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .
 

 X Lies X Truths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 pm

You don't have your licence because you are too anxious to apply for one, mr shy man.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Asssprite wrote:
You don't have your licence because you are too anxious to apply for one, mr shy man.

You aaaaaaaare...:
 
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Darn it, I don't even have my learners yet!
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:27 pm

I'm guessing the truth is that you love long car trips, because most of the choices are related to travel, or driving.

Also it's the biggest thing that stood out to me, as I don't like driving at all, let alone for 'long' periods of time. Car accidents are like the leading cause of death for our age group, and the leading cause of me having literal scars.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 pm

tylerouzts wrote:
1. I never been to a zoo.

I'm guessing this one, because it's the only one that's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Vuanaunt wrote:
I'm guessing the truth is that you love long car trips, because most of the choices are related to travel, or driving.

Also it's the biggest thing that stood out to me, as I don't like driving at all, let alone for 'long' periods of time. Car accidents are like the leading cause of death for our age group, and the leading cause of me having literal scars.

You are so...:
 

Leo M. R. wrote:
tylerouzts wrote:
1. I never been to a zoo.

I'm guessing this one, because it's the only one that's hilarious!

You totally are...:
 
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:53 pm

FINALLY IT'S VUANAUNT'S TURN! YAY!

By the way Tyler, you sound like the kind of person I would totally get along with. I LOVE long car trips, so long as there's: 1) Food and drinks, and 2) Fun people to talk to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Quote :
Vuanaunt finally won or something?



I'm going to do two sets, a set of lies and a set of truths. Only set 2 will actually count for anything though. Go ahead and pick from both though, and say which you think is true and which is false. (The winner is whoever guesses the outlier from set 2.)

1) I am a cyborg.
2) I am part zombie.
3) This is the 'truth' answer.
4) If you look me up on imbd, you'll find I've written and produced two movies.
5) I think those two movies are absolutely terrible.

a) I'm bisexual.
b) I'm a practicing grammar nazi.
c) My favorite possession is my smartphone.
d) I'm attempting to write a webcomic.
e) I'm blind in my left eye.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Vuanaunt wrote:

I'm going to do two sets, a set of lies and a set of truths. Only set 2 will actually count for anything though. Go ahead and pick from both though, and say which you think is true and which is false. (The winner is whoever guesses the outlier from set 2.)

1) I am a cyborg.
2) I am part zombie.
3) This is the 'truth' answer.
4) If you look me up on imbd, you'll find I've written and produced two movies.
5) I think those two movies are absolutely terrible.

a) I'm bisexual.
b) I'm a practicing grammar nazi.
c) My favorite possession is my smartphone.
d) I'm attempting to write a webcomic.
e) I'm blind in my left eye.

Well this is unique... The outlier from set 2, I think, is (c). Is set 2 4T1L? If it is, then I'm not sure if (c) is a lie, but it sure feels like the outlier because all the other options describe you in some way. I'm not sure I understand what you wish for us to do with set 1, though... 4L1T? I'm gonna go ahead and say (3), because it's funny.


Last edited by Leo M. R. on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
avatar

Posts : 577
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm gonna guess 2 for set 2, because you don't seem like a grammar nazi (that's the 4T1L set, right?)



•Click to view•

_________________
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
Vuanaunt wrote:


c) My favorite possession is my smartphone.

Well this is unique... The outlier from set 2, I think, is (c). Is set 2 4T1L? If it is, then I'm not sure if (c) is a lie, but it sure feels like the outlier because all the other options describe you in some way. I'm not sure I understand what you wish for us to do with set 1, though... 4L1T? I'm gonna go ahead and say (3), because it's funny.

That is...
Spoiler:
 

Which? wrote:
I'm gonna guess 2 for set 2, because you don't seem like a grammar nazi (that's the 4T1L set, right?)
Quote :
I'm a practicing grammar nazi.

You picked...

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Vuanaunt on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:49 pm

I think that 4) If you look me up on imbd, you'll find I've written and produced two movies. Is true because I did look you up and I found Ghetto Dawg and The Putt Putt Syndrome. And to my amusement you played a character name "Doorman" in the latter film.
As for set 2 i think its d) I'm attempting to write a webcomic. because you seem like a cool artist and if you do start one i'd be happy to read it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:04 pm

While Im almost certain that you've mentioned a webcomic before, I'm going with a), because Everyone Is Really Hot, and Ty beat me to it.
As for the original set the lie is clearly c).
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:21 pm

tylerouzts wrote:
I think that 4) If you look me up on imbd, you'll find I've written and produced two movies. Is true because I did look you up and I found Ghetto Dawg and The Putt Putt Syndrome. And to my amusement you played a character name "Doorman" in the latter film.
As for set 2 i think its d) I'm attempting to write a webcomic. because you seem like a cool artist and if you do start one i'd be happy to read it! Very Happy

You are...

Spoiler:
 

Aspriteguy wrote:
While Im almost certain that you've mentioned a webcomic before, I'm going with a), because Everyone Is Really Hot, and Ty beat me to it.
As for the original set the lie is clearly c).

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Tyler.......................... Stop Being Evil

Ill win a round eventually, Im sure of it.
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:05 am

Awesome I won again! That's three times in a row for me! O.O

Okay I did 4 lies 1 truth every time so far so lets do 4 truths 1 lie this time!


Four Truths, One Lie.

1. I love horror movies.
2. I wear glasses because I am nearsighted.
3. I have never left the country before.
4. I wore only black in high school, even painted my nails once.
5. I can't play any instruments. None.


Last edited by tylerouzts on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am

You do not actually love horror stories, because a lot of people do like them and therefore nobody would assume that it would be a lie.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:13 am

You don't wear glasses because your near sighted, you would wear them because they are cool
Back to top Go down
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 am

I want to guess 2) because it sounds like a trick question, like you're actually farsighted.

BUT I CAN'T DO THAT, ERAGON...


5) Because I want to believe you wore nothing but goff clothes (4) to high school to be true.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 am

Vuanaunt wrote:
I want to guess 2) because it sounds like a trick question, like you're actually farsighted.

BUT I CAN'T DO THAT, ERAGON...


5) Because I want to believe you wore nothing but goff clothes (4) to high school to be true.

U Mad?
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:30 am

Asssprite wrote:
You do not actually love horror stories, because a lot of people do like them and therefore nobody would assume that it would be a lie.

No Emotion AT ALL :
 

Eragon5055 wrote:
You don't wear glasses because your near sighted, you would wear them because they are cool

AAH! :
 

Vuanaunt wrote:
I want to guess 2) because it sounds like a trick question, like you're actually farsighted.

BUT I CAN'T DO THAT, ERAGON...


5) Because I want to believe you wore nothing but goff clothes (4) to high school to be true.

HELLO FRIENDS :
 
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Leo M. R.
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 911
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:35 am

tylerouzts wrote:

3. I have never left the country before.
I believe this is the lie. Because black's not your color~
Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:47 am

Leo M. R. wrote:
tylerouzts wrote:

3. I have never left the country before.
I believe this is the lie. Because black's not your color~

How graceful. :
 

So what happens now? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Vuanaunt
New Kid
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 am

Eragon5055 wrote:
Vuanaunt wrote:
I want to guess 2) because it sounds like a trick question, like you're actually farsighted.

BUT I CAN'T DO THAT, ERAGON...

...

U Mad?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eHwWVpe_Vd4/UFM0TmrNMoI/AAAAAAAAC6M/CBOhHh6Snxg/s1600/trollface-dancing.gif

I'M MAD, BRO!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 am

Now I guess that the lie is number four. Smile
This is okay because I would have chosen that anyway. You'll just have to take my word for it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: X Lies X Truths   

Back to top Go down
 

X Lies X Truths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Epic Thread: Love, Lies & Larceny
» Preferred lies ruling?
» ADAM'S TIGHT LIES FAIRWAY WOOD
» Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics!
» Irons Fitting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-