The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:06 pm

" i do, but you might want to check out chase first, i got my own med kit." he then prosides to create a makeshift cast out of some thick medical tape he had just pulled out of his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Jeanine, Arthur, Chase and Pepper:

"This is my friend Alice.'

"Hello,"
You hear coming from Pepper's shoulder."It seems I'm rather sticky, covered in my own blood." Alice remarks.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Oh gosh are you okay? Jeanine asked, I don't have much but I have some bandages and things.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Spirit! You must leave this land at once. This is the territory of Queen Monarca, who has ruled over these lands for many a century; She has no intention of welcoming you, nor any others. Any who damage it or refuse to leave will be exterminated violently. Any who attempt to attack its current residents will also be exterminated. Several of your kin who have broken these laws have already been exterminated. Ryan blasts two jets of water directly into the air behind Big Momma where she cannot see as a signal to return immediately.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Jeanine, Chase, Arthur, Pepper, and Alice:

"I'll be fine. I'm just a little light headed from bloodloss." She makes a little gagging sound and spits out some red liquid.

"I think I got some in my lungs. Can I have a towel to clean off? I don't want to impose..."

"I bet your parents are freaking out! What are you doing here?" Pepper's voice seems a lot more subdued and quiet.

"I wanted to clear my head." She states calmly.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Jeanine says apoligetically, Sorry, I gave mine to our friend Ryan whose... She trailed off seeing the two jets of water spouting from the forest.
... Probably dying right now, guys we need to leave. NOW. She turns to Pepper
How fast can you run when you are suited up?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Chase stand there akwardly, anyone else would have been happy to be around so many girls at once, and an guy without a phobia for females would have been able to tell none of them thought ill of him, one of them even like him, too bad for him. "Uhhh, guys, not that im, uh unhappy you found your friend, but uh, im gonna go over there and sit against that tree over there before i pass out from anxiety."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Ryan and Jared:

"Big Momma come to this land. Big Momma called here to new home. Big Momma is now queen, not Monarca. Big Momma say you should leave! Big Momma must care for her children!

Everybody else:

Pepper perks up at Jeanine's words. "I can run pretty fast. Lets see how fast!"

Pepper then picks up Chase and slings him onto her back, preventing his escape from the girls. She then picks up Jeanine and Arthur as well and starts barreling toward the signal.

On Pepper's back, Alice comments, "I have no idea what is going on."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Well, basically the spirit that inhabits the lemon fields, Monarca, sent us over here to hunt down these extremely hostile spirits that were invading her territory (those things we were fighting earlier). There were seven of us in all sent to help Monarca. Two of them we left back by a pond to signal to Arthur, who is the kid with the wallet, and Oliver, who we haven't found. Hopefully he's back with Ryan and Jared. I'm Jeanine. she says Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:54 pm

I understand. Big Momma, as a result of your decision to come here, you are going to die, and all your children are going to die, and I will be rewarded for it. I hope that if you manage to possess something before you fade, you spend the time until you regain your own body remembering that. Ryan nods to Jared and creates a spray of hot water in Big Momma's eyes.
Oh, jeez, I just realized this, but I'll be out of town for the weekend, so unless I get a chance tomorrow, I'm going to be unable to reply until Monday. Could we, I dunno, have Ryan get stunned or something for a couple rounds starting with tomorrows GM post?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:04 am

Sure, thanks for giving me a heads up. In my gm post, Ryan will get knocked out until you come back. How's that sound?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:32 am

Wo-oh! PEP- HURK!" he says, tryting to keep the vomit down, the constant closeness, really starting to affect him now. he continues to hold on but is shaking violently now, and puts his hoodie up to try and hide his discomfort. he responds with a low grunt and a slight head raise to alice's introduction, reaching the end of his limits for associating in such a group.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:14 am

Jeanine looks at Chase, then back at the spot where Ryan and Jared were, presumably, meeting some nasty spirit. She turned to Pepper, I think you're gonna have to speed it up Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:27 am

Sure, thats fine.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:54 am

Ryan and Jared:

Ryan's water connects with Big Momma's eyes, causing her to screech with agony and try and wipe her eyes. It blindly swings at Ryan with its huge paw, catching him by surprise do to its speed and sends him flying into a tree. His head smacks hard against the wood and he is instantly blacked-out.

There, taken care of.

Everybody else:

Alice responds to Jeanine's explanation. "So it's Tuesday then." She takes her hand. "Alice, my name is Alice"

Pepper responds to Jeanine's plea to run faster with a sudden burst of speed. "Hold on to your pantaloons guys!"

Pepper bursts into the ponds clearing and skids across the ground.

Big Momma, with blood shot eyes, responds to the new arrival. "More fleshys come to hurt Big Mamma and Big Momma's children. Big Momma won't let them."

Jared turns, he looks very tired, you guess because he's been busy keeping Momma from an unconscious Ryan and dodging her attacks.

Your move
(Hint: BOSS BATTLE!)
((Comments: Well duh mister obvious))

No, don't you start again Comment Section!

Seems the groups numbers keeps dwindling. Sad

At least their not permanent.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:28 pm

I guess we missed the diplomacy part. said Jeanine after Big Momma finished talking. Jeanine then pulls out many many buttons and attempts to fling them into Big Momma's throat. She then leaps down from Pepper using a pin as a sort of catapult ish thing ( You know like the pole leaping in the Olympic something like that is what I imagine Jeanine is doing, although it is probably bad form. ) and flings her self toward Big Moma's back.

Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:26 am

Jeanine pole jumps from Pepper's back, using Peppers momentum in her stop to help carry her forward and she throws a couple of buttons at Big Momma's mouth. Jeanine can't tell how many landed in it, but she guess at least one. She lands on top Big Momma's back and the momticore roars loudly in anger.

Pepper helps Chase (who is feeling quite ill apparently), Arthur, and Alice down and runs over to get Ryan.

Jared is relieved now that Pepper has guard duty on the guy and he puts his hands back to start forming a spectral construct.

Your move
(Hint: Do something, anything.)
((Comment:Neutral ))

This is the big everyone versus a dangerous spirit fight. That means everyone has to post before I can give a response to any action because it is all happening at about the same time. Kinda defeats the purpose of keeping the game going when I got only three available players at the moment, and only one posts.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:07 am

Jeanine pulls out two needles with thread and stabs them deep into Big Momma's back and then ties the thread around her waist, tying her in place. She then expands the one button that got into Big Momma's mouth and down her throat, hoping to at least distract her from Herself for a while, while she prepares to try and make her way up to Big Momma's head to put a pin through her head.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:57 pm

while bigmomma is tied in place, arthur jumps torward her and atempts to stab the spec. fork into bigmamma's chest, around where her heart is.

von should be getting back withen the next hour, so thats something to look forward to, also from now on if i use an item maid out of specter energy, im just going to put "spec." before it, just to save a little time
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:54 pm

That's fine if you want to save time and use 'spec' to help annotate spectral constructs, but when you say the fork, you make it a little confusing. The fork is not made of spectral energy, it is a fork that has been possessed by a dying spirit, exactly like your wallet. This type of item already has an official term, it is a 'tool'. Tools are real objects made out of real material, but can effect the spectral world as well because of the spirit living inside them, not because it is made of spectral energy.

Basically, I need to know if you are trying to form a fork using your spectral energy, aka making a construct (think Green Lantern) or your pulling out the fork that is a tool from your wallet. Good luck going anywhere deep enough with a fork to do real damage, especially since you said you were going to 'stab' it instead of shoot it.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Quick note to Leviatron. Big Momma is not actually tied down. Jeanine is. Just thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:57 pm

opps, sorry, just skimed the posts and assumed you tied down big momma, also eragon, i thought you said that i could only have 5 spec. objects because you werent sure about something sertain, but i dont recall what. i dont remember you saying they were tools, but will still try to fire it at big momma with a slingshot, aiming at her heart.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Chase gets down, the naesiea subsiding, chase fires a spec shot at the large and rather strange looking angry beast. 5 minutes were still left before chase could use the controller again, and that would be it for the day, he'd have to rely on his spectral skills after that. " hah . . . i really hate this, but sadly the only way out of this , is getting this thing over and done with, now if i hit that thing at my top speed with everything i got, it'd be placing too much, if it dodges I'm screwed, id be left wide open, but if I maxed out my speed, and used some defense points to increase my stamina, plus use some of my health points on strength, I'd take more damage, but my reflexes would be sharper, faster, and i could dodge more of its slow hits, id make an excellent distraction. Meanwhile they can take it down while its busy swatting at me, plus with pepper . . .doing whatever jalapeno`s do, this should be simple." Clutching his controller ,Chase's energy rose off of him like smoke, and for once Chase actually looked unsure of himself, Ryan, and Jared's words about deaths being common ringing in his ears. There was a silence from chase before he finally moved forward, yelling over to jeannie to let her know what he was planning. Firmly grasping the controller even harder he put his plan into motion "Make it a good one . . .GameCrazed" He said as he rushed forward.

Sorry about taking so long, i just got xfinity and my father was going to try to use the wifi access codes to extort me into coming out of my room, needless to say, it didnt work.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:37 am

Jeanine's needles stab into Big Momma's back, the beast grunts at the sharp pain, ejecting the growing button out of its mouth. She quickly pulls out thread and straps herself in place the best she can.

Arthur pulls out a slingshot and a fork from his wallet and slings the fork at the beast, the fork hitting Big Momma's chest, the fork stabs into it a little, but falls off a second later do to the beasts movement.

Chase fires a spectral shot which leaves a burn mark on Big Momma's face to draw its attention and rushes forward at the beast.

With Big Momma distracted, Jared gets time to form his construct. He forms a huge wrecking ball, about the same size he is and swings it on a spectral chain at Big Momma's face. Jared laughs with excitement as the ball slams into Mamma's face, the ball breaking on impact. Jeanine feels the blow vibrate on Big Momma's back.

Big Momma roars with anger and its skin starts to bubble and boil. Jeanine feels heat rise from the beast's back, purple energy fuming from its body. Big Momma starts to increase in size, becoming double her original already huge size. Patches of her fur and skin all over her body boil away into scales, her hind legs morphing into a reptiles. Bulges form on its back, and Jeanine is almost hit when jet black, bat wings burst fourth from Big Momma's body. A second tail forms into existences and eyes appear on the end sections of both scorpion tails. It shoulders rip and split to form a new mouth full of razor teeth on both sides of its body. It's eyes turn black and the slit pupil starts to glow purple. Big Momma has morphed into a Grudge.

It roars with new found force, almost blasting Chase and Arthur away. Arthur manages to hold his ground and take the force of the wind. Chase is almost sent back but is caught by Pepper in her armored form and is shielded from the blast. Jared weathers the blast.

Alice, in the meantime, is dragging Ryan to safety as best she can.

(Hint: You got it on the ropes now!)
((Comments: Holy shit! Run for your lives!))

Leviatron, I suggest you go and reread the section where we talked about the tools in your wallet, its not too far back and I know I write a lot, but it is far better then relying on memory because its still there.

I also suggest you meet me in the chat Sunday or Monday night, I usually in it around 10:00pm-11:00pm central America/Canada time. We can discuss things without, bogging down the rpg with posts.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:51 am

Jeanine untied herself, seeing that now it would be a hinderance rather than a help. She leaves the needles in however. She forms a huge hammer construct, makes the needles grow even larger and the slammed the hammer down in the needles. Shoving them even deeper into Big Momma's back. She then takes out another needle (with thread) forms hand constructs and stabs the needle through one Wong and into the other, trying to sew the wings together with her giant needle. She also forms a bubble shield around her incase of falling or stabbing.
I'm going to guess that one of the tails is going to take a swing at her. I hope she can form a third shield construct, that's not disturbing the laws of constructs in anyways is it?.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next