The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:39 am

Oliver and Arthur:

Skip

Jeanine:

You wake up fro your cot feeling refreshed. Jeanine checks her phone and sees know one has text back to her just yet.

Chase and Ryan:

The hand just smiles at his words. "I don't think you understand just how persuasive and powerful I am. I could make you my dog just as easily as I did to this treat here." He turns to Alice. "All it takes is a little waking nightmare and revealing the truth to them."

Alice eyes widen in pain, the crossbow becomes unsteady as a look of shear terror crosses her face. Nonsense spouts from her lips as a nightmare racks her mind.

"Key dances through the door.
Is lost but not found
Under there is the soul
Pillow in feeling, lost in from its owner."

The hand laughs, "All it took for her is truth is that she isn't human, at east not anymore. No spectral is truly human and how can she claim to be normal if she has never experience normalicy?"

He turns to Ryan again. "All it takes is one trigger, the one fact that would unravel your mind, just like I have done to many in the past."

He then turns to Chase. "You forget I can read your mind like a book child. No one is coming to save you. I already know about your friends and the companions you brought with you. Perhaps I'll have some fun with the red headed one as well. She seems tenacious."

(Hint: Converse with the hand, Jeanine can look for the others, try to convert others to your side.)
((Comments: Dude that hand is evil))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:56 am

Oh? And what nightmare will you serve me up? Will you put me in a desert, or surround me with corpses? I'd still want to kill you. When something as worthless as you jacks with me, it dies.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:05 am

Jeanine frowns and looks at her phone. Nobody texted in at all. She sent a message out that said Confirm position in town. Have any of you seen Alice or the Hand? she sighed and waited for somebody to text back.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 am

"You think I'm afraid of your pathetic uncomfortable sleeping powers? You think I'm Afraid of you? LIVED my nightmare, EVERY. . .SINGLE . . DAY, and after I kill you for screwing up my Dad's hoodie, I'm going BACK to living it you sludge!" The hands complete understimation of chase infuriated him, Ryan had first dibs on this thing but Chase WAS going to get the last laugh at it.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Both leviatron and I will most likely not be able to post again until next sunday. I apologize for how sudden this is, it was not exactly expected. Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:10 pm

arthur, who dozed off, wakes up to the feeling of his phone vibrating, he pulls it out, reads the text multiple times to get it through his head, then texts back "fell asleep, near split-up point, gona head back there now."

im actuly going to be able to post today tomarrow, and if im lucky the day after, if von dosent post then hes just being a wet blanket...
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Jeanine texts back to Arthur Have you seen or heard from the others? then gets up and heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 am

Oliver:

MIA

Arthur and Jeanine:

Both of you receive a text. "Sorry I didn't check in. I fell asleep in a giant teapot in a playground."

Chase and Ryan:

"I don't think either of you fully understands the position you are in. Here, let me show you."

Chase and Ryan then feel a giant pounding migraine. Both receives visions and sensations, words and emotions.

Chase hears the words, "I can remake you RELIVE that nightmare. None stop, till the day you die." His worst days are relieved in a single moment. He he feels everything anew and for a split second, thinks that he is back in the nightmare before it ends, leaving him sweating.

"You should realise this is your mess. I did nothing to you that you haven't caused." A different life passes through his eyes. He sees Alice, feels and understands her emotions as if he was her. He feels the loss of her brother, and the pain as her parents shut down. She feels the pain she felt of being alone and saw the Hand take her. He felt the emotion torture of living her nightmares over and over agian till she gave in and did what the Hand asked just to make the pain stay away. He then saw her take a chance and flee, through a now closed hole in the barrier and felt the relief, the pain and fear wash away. THe travel and hunger were nothing, she was free, her thoughts finally hers again. Still the voice haunted her. THen time skips forward. You see yourself, you have brought back the Hand to her. You have brought back her waking hell right to her. You feel the torture begin anew for her, more fierce then before.

Ryan then leaves the mind set and feels his thoughts again, no longer Alice's, but no longer can he truely separate the emotions, he now has a small part of her inside his mind. He sees the mistakes he made when he got there as a whole, the fact that he attacked to armed men, and saw he put himself and everyone else in danger in a collective emotion. He then also saw the fact on how they hunted him down, as the moment he made his presence known, they had used a spectral that could smell him out, there was no escape, this wasn't going to succeed. he also feels danger eminate from the box he almost smashed and felt the fact he almost died for messing with the contents.

All this happens in a single moment, and it takes a moment for your wheeling minds to reconfigure to the sudden flash of nightmares and memories. The hand waits for you two to recover. A big smile on his face. Alice seems to have received the same treatment as she is now on the floor struggling to get up again.

.....................................................................................

(Hint: This is definately a 'give reaction')
((Comments: The torture is almost done))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:05 am

Ryan clenches his fists, digging his nails into his skin. So I made tactical errors, and that puts the blame for what you've done to me- no, to her- on me? You're the sick kidnapping creep that did everything. You aren't some proxy acting on my behalf. The blame for this situation rests on the successes of the villain, not the failures of the one who will end the villain. It's not my fault. And there have been things I've accomplished, even if they aren't my true goal. I wonder what it was you wanted delivered?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:36 am

"Your right, what I did to her isn't your fault. What is your fault is the fact you gave her back to me. I thank you for that. As for what I delivered. It is a device, a fragile one at that, that is meant to reshape the world in one bright flash. What you did was annoying, but not irreversible. It will be found and everything will be back on schedule. If if you destroyed it, we can make more. I understand its creation was quite "expensive" and a second one so soon would be a inconvenience."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:39 am

Jeanine sighs in relief. Two out of the five had responded, but she was concerned about Ryan and Chase. They seemed to have been near each other the night before and she was concerned about them being captured. She packed up her things and said good bye to Mad and Mouse I may or may not be able to come back. If I can't then it was nice meeting you. Hopefully I won't die or anything. Tell Hare good morning for me? she turns and leaves, reaching the point of choose a path and waits for Arthur in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:40 am

No, you took advantage of me. That's also your fault, and it is the reason I came here. Now I have more reasons to kill you. The only thing you've done to me is strengthen my resolve.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 am

arthur sees jeanine and begins to head over.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:11 am

leviatron wrote:
Arthur, who dozed off, wakes up to the feeling of his phone vibrating; he pulls it out, reads the text multiple times to get it through his head, then texts back, "fell asleep, near split-up point, gonna head back there now."

I'm actually going to be able to post today tomorrow, and if I'm lucky the day after, if Von doesn't post then hes just being a wet blanket...
I'll just be over here passive aggressively repairing your countless typos.

In any case, he's right. We have regained connection until mid-day Monday, starting then we will no longer be able to post until Sunday. Our current issues are the same ones that kept me from posting the last several days, as though we have had connection it has been spotty and scattered. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Oliver exits the office, Then stows behind a desk in the court room (Or wherever he can find a good hiding spot) and waits for the owners of the voices he heard to enter the room. He makes sure to listen so he can tell if they pass by.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:48 pm

The boy writes in his chains, The memories almost cause him physical pain, it was like everything he had hidden away was in plain view for the world to see, even his own mother found his torture amusing. Oh how he hated them, all of them every one of them in the audience who was laughing at him, everyone was there, Pepper, Jeannie, reminding him just how alone he really was. The torture his own mind had concocted was excrusiating, he had to hold on to every last bit of his rage not to completely crumble and give into the despair he felt creeping up into his psyche. When the torture was over in that instant, he was huffing, and cursing the hand in about a billion different ways.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:23 pm

"I love breaking resolves. It makes it more satisfying."

Alice struggles back to her feet, words desperately escape from her mouth. "F-forgive me. P-p-p-please."

"Now now Rabbit, only people can get forgiveness. You don't even have the right to ask for it." Its eyes glow for a second. Alice falls back to the floor. In pain she gasps out another poem.

"Run run run little child.

Away from the day.

Save not for her twisted fate

Yourselves to lay."

"Come now my pet. We have things to do. Your punishment isn't over yet." The Hand floats away, Alice struggles along in tow. Another guard walks in, gun ready and keeps watch.

the cuffs to your arms snaps open and you are both now free to walk around your cell.

-------

https://paranatural.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=202
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40