The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am

Jeanine doesnt have a shower. She lives in a tree, so theres just an outhouse and the river. Also, Alice changed out of the towel.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Sorry bout that, FIXED
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Ryan kicks the towel through the window after pushing it all the way along the trail and walks back to try and get another couple of pancakes. He's already been exercizing today, and all, so hes pretty hungry.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Alice mumbles a thank you in her stupor and slowly starts to wake-up. Pepper helps her get dressed at a reasonable speed as her groggy form was barely able to move an inch.

Jared turned around at Jeanine's request. He silently eats his food.

After Alices dresses and Jeanine asks her question about dreams, Pepper shifts uncomfortable and looks at Chase. "Yeah, I had a strange dream. I'm not sure what to think of it."

Jared just shudders a little remembering his dream. "Ya..."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Jeanine sees Ryan heading towards the pancakes for more and sighs. As it seems he's been swimming, he must be pretty hungry. I'll make more pancakes. she thinks to herself. As she's making more pancake batter she nods her heads to their answers and says I did too. And the dream was not mine.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Chase eats his pancakes with a look of confused frustration , from what I've seen SOMEONE, or SOMETHING was messing around in our heads,Thinking to himself he looks away from pepper, he had no idea what she had seen, but he had a feeling it had something to do with him, afterall, luck seemed to hate him, and it would only figure she would have received his dream. The question is . . is this the work of some prankster spirit, or something worse?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Lets hope it's a prankster. Jeanine says as she flips more pancakes. Or maybe something worse came through after Big Momma died. she put more pancakes on another plate on the table and says. Should we wake up Arthur and Oliver and ask them if they got weird dreams too?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:36 pm

You wanna make a record of it in your dream journal before we go do our job then?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:50 pm

While i was out scrubbing myself in the river I asked GameCrazed and he said something went in my mind and messed around in it, but he was resting so he doesnt know how much or what it was
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Oliver finally feels oriented enough to speak up, after tearing through an outrageously large pile of pancakes.

Judging by how unnerved we all seem to be... I'm guessing all of these dreams were nightmares. Possibly all involving deep, personal scars. Can anyone refute this? ...please, please refute it.

Oliver hopes desperately that if they really had their dreams switched, whoever received his dream couldn't tell it was his.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 pm

waking up from the scent of pancakes finally reaching him, arthur dashes to the kitchen and grabs the remainder of the un-eaten pancakes. "morning guys! damn im hungry, i had the weirdest dream last night, it was about ryan drowning in a gigantic pool of organs or something. dunno if it means anything though... so how have you guys been doing?" arthur eats his pancakes in between sentences stoping afterward because he had realized oliver hadn't eaten yet. he stops awkwardly, points at the pancakes with his fork and asks "want some?"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Ryan turns to look at Arthur, vibrating with anger. Dont say another word. Ever. Never speak again.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Chase immediately perks up ARTHUR OLD CHUM OLD PAL PLEASE DO GO ON, LEAVE OUT NO DETAILS Chase could obviously sense that this had ryan ticked off and he was loving it
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Jeanine steps infront of Ryan, Cool it Ryan.
She looks at Chase Do not goad him Chase. I do not want a big mess in my house.
She turns to Oliver It seems we all had some relatively unpleasant night. something switched our dreams around.

Last edited by Soroya123 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:42 pm

"come on dude, it was just a dream, right? you should get that mad if chase or jared get a dream like that, they legit hate you, to me, your just mildly irritating."arthur leans closer to chase and wispers at a volume so that ryan cannot hear "ill tell you later" he then leans back away and speaks at a normal volume again "also, alice, if you still have that cat nip... you mind giving that back? its the only thing i have that can calm down nekoshogun..."

and by that i mean ill PM it to you and pretend arthur told chase later but it was never specified when nor does it matter, i just told you latter in the day
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 pm

=3= fine . . he consenteed to jeanies wishes, secretly smiling on the inside, he would LOVE to get some dirt on ryan taking that guy down a peg had been something of a side quest to him since they had met.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Alice's ears perk up at the sound of the word catnip. She turns her head to Arthur and yawns. "Catnip? I don't think there's much left..."

Jared comments, "Kid, your like an addict with the stuff."

Pepper goes over and hugs Chase tightly, she doesn't say a word.

Jared comments on the current exchange. "If Arthur got Ryans, who the hell did I get? Because someone has an obsession with coloring everything pink, stuff animals, and random nerdy references. I think I going to ask for a refund."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Not mine. I think I got yours Jared. Jeanine said shrinking back a bit a me looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Pepp- I uh . .Chase didnt exactly sense any ill intent from the girl , so he gave in, and let the hug happen, but deep within his mind he wonders Just what did you see. . . .
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Jared looks at Jeanine with surprise. "What did you..., nope, I don't want to know. Just, don't go blabbing around about... please. Jared asks solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:32 pm

If autoasphyxiation means anything to anyone here...
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Seriously Ryan? Now? Jeanine sighs. We should probably check around the forest for any spirit that could have caused this.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:51 pm

if it was a prankster, It's long gone by now, and if it was an evil spirit its best to go ask monarca, she seems to know more than all of us about this, that and the fact we have no leads to follow up on, leads me to beleive we should go back to monarca regardless. he says all of this while pepper is still hugging him, He slowly lower his shaking hand to pat her on back, he wasnt exactly comfortable, but it wasn't unbearable for him anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:55 pm

That would probably be a good idea. We also need to update her on our progress.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 pm

I... I think I got yours, Jeanine.

Oliver decides it would definitely NOT be a good idea to mention exactly what the dream was about.

He also tries very, very hard not to look at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next