The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:22 pm

"we split up right before her mouth came back, but yeah shes got it back, but i still dont think its safe to let it off the hook just yet, but maybe we can figure somthing else out later,for now just see if you can stuff him in here" arthur opens his wallet "for now we have a bigger problem on our hands, jeanine and chase found out who was messing with our dreams, everyone else said they would meet up at the wall ryan made, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:37 pm

In response to the GM comment: I think Oliver is the only one who knows about that, since Ryan was unconscious, and he doesn't want to worry them. He'll try to bring it up before it becomes an issue, but he may forget. I'm not sure where I'm going to take this yet.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:56 pm

arthur remembers  olivers text and pulls out his phone and texts back " just found him, he got the monkey, were coming now." he looks up to jared and holds out his open wallet again so jared can put the monkey in, and says"would you mind guarding the wall? everyone else is going to save alice from the perp."
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:05 am

"but i haaaaate spiders, the only thinf creepier than spiders is voodoo, but i guess its the only way." chase drags himself along with the group.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:34 am

Lead the way Pepper, maybe call Arthur and tell him where to go? He can meet us there. she pauses then pulls out a piece of paper, pen and gum. She chews as she writes and when finished she sticks the gum onto four corners of the paper and sticks it to a normal tree by the wall. Hopefully Jared will notice it if Arthur didn't find him. And hopefully nobody else.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 am

The rest:

[color]"Ya, I think I got his number. I can try calling him."[/color]

Arthur and Jared:

"Whoah, hold on. What's this about Alice and a Perp?"

Arthur's phone then rings. When he answers it, Peppers voice comes through the phone. "Hi Arthur! Listen, we are going to try and go through the Web Way to save Alice. We're going to go get supplies and pick a good meeting point, prolly the school so we can travel."

(Hint: Describe the supplies you are going to take and meet at the school.)
((Comment: This is prolly going to be a more than one day trip, so describe exactly what you are bringing.))

Von, that's cool and informative, but you really didn't post on what Oliver did for your post on the 7/27
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:25 am

Jeanine makes her way to the school with the others, walking quickly. As she walked she began to fiddle with her tool a bit, pulling things out only to put them back in. As they pass by the arcade, Jeanine sees her bike there and grabs it saying to the others I want to put it somewhere I can remember it. then she sees that "Jared's" has been written on the side in sharpie. ....Ryan is so dead...
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:55 am

"hold on a sec pepper, so apparently the guy who was messing with our dreams ran off with alice, or atleast im assuming it was him" arthur turns around and holds his phone back up to his ear, " ok im back i found jared, and he has the monkey that stole your mouth so do you want both of us to meet you at the school or is jared going to go guard the wall while i pick some stuff up or what," arthur is genuinely confused as to what the hell is going on but acts as if he knows what there doing.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 pm

I forgot to post yesterday, my apologies. I didn't have anything of importance to make him do, though, so I'll just start fresh with today's post.

Oliver, who is expecting a short trip, does not bring overnight supplies. He does, however, grab his leatherman and a large amount of rope before heading to the school to meet with the others.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 am

Pepper explains the plan and the situation to Arthur over the phone as he relays the message to Jared.

"I'll watch the wall as long as it stays up, just go kick that hands ass for me." Jared replies after hearing the whole story.

Everyone then goes to the school, Pepper is waiting for them by the Tree entrance to the Web way.

(Hint: What did Arthur get for supplies, Decide on a plan to find Alice's home and/or the Hand after you reach town, rally the troops.)
((Comment: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL, and tommarrow at Denny's))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Okay guys, I know I'm not really the leader type but I think it would be best if Oliver ,Arthur and myself went after the hand. The closer you get the more it affects you, and so i think it would be best for us to aim for the spirit. We don't want any of you losing your lunch like Ryan. And if you see Ryan ignore him. He will probably head over to he spirit. As much as an ass as he is, his main goal is similar to ours, but while we are fighting, you guys should probably start looking for Alice. I think based of off what happened with us in our sleep, I'm gonna wager a guess that it will be very much more powerful when we are awake and when it's not just passing by. Alice may or may not be incapacitated by the spirit so I think as soon as we find her somebody should bring her back, maybe Oliver or Pepper, as they are the strongest in terms of body strength. Or Chase if he powers up she says, pauses and says Feel free to disagree with what I said.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:33 pm

I, uh... have a feeling bringing her back without defeating the hand is going to be quite near impossible. We'll need to defeat it one way or another either way, so we'd best plan accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 pm

True. Oliver and Arthur, your powers allow you to do long distance attacking so best for you guys to stay as far away as possible and deal as much damage as you can. Pepper and Chase you guys should probably be right up front and try to pin it down or destroy it completely, however I don't think that will be likely that it will hold still for long so try and keep it to one area. Do not be aggressive however. Aggression speeds the effects of it's powers, so stay calm. If one of you is feeling the affects start to kick in I'll switch out with you, and so on. Oliver did Alice do anything when you guys first saw the hand?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:12 pm

No!

...actually, she may have, uh. Knocked me unconscious with a blast of white energy. After it told her too.

...I didn't really want to tell you about that.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:34 pm

"i actuly have an idea, i dont know how willing to comply the rest of your spirits are, but maybe, if they sense were beginning to fall to the hands power, they could bring us into conference and incapacitate us, or smack some sense into us or something.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:24 pm

She frowns and says Then we'll have to be careful. If she's under its control then we may have to fight her too. Keep an eye out, well want to knock her out and get her away from it. she turns to ArthurThat's true Arthur! I suggest that we should go into conference before we get there and ask them to snap us out of it.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 pm

arthur flashes a proud grin, but only for a moment

VON!!! READ MY PMS!!! THERE IMPORTANT
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:00 am

Pepper's eyes widen at Oliver's words. "Alice attacked you? Does this mean the hand can brainwash as well? If that's true, we might be walking into a town full of hostiles, who knows how many it has brainwashed."

Pepper is slightly panicking. "I don't want to hurt Alice you guys, or anyone else."

(Hint: Continue or head off)
((Comment: I hope you feel better Spider.))

Please don't abuse the orange levi, its for meta and out of character talk so try to keep it relevant to the game, please.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:54 am

I know Pepper, but if Alice tries to attack us we will have to defend ourselves. The best we can hope for is that we can knock her out fast or maybe even talk some sense into her. On the part about attacking us Pepper I think we should each ask our spirits to help boot us up if the hand's powers start to affect us. It's a mutual benefits thing anyways, because if we fall prey to the hand then they eill be vulnerable too. Mutually assured destruction in a sense. But also remember, especially those of us with trauma (which I think is all of us...?) DO NOT BE AGGRESSIVE. Stay calm and precise, otherwise it will get a hold of you. Got that? I'm going to go into conference right now. Jeanine says then her eyes glow as she floats through the air into a land of bright blue ocean and tropical looking islands, where her spirit, Eristlle, sat on a small rocky island in the middle of the water. Jeanine dear come. she says waving Jeanine over to lay down with her head in her feathery lap. Tell me what's going on love. and Jeanine explains, gesticulating with her hands a little as she explained the situation including her frustrations about Ryan (and a little talk about mixed feelings about Jared). So that explains the presence last night... This is indeed disturbing. Eristelle says after a moments thought And of course I will help you if the "Great hand" starts to have affects on your mind. she says, combing her fingers through Jeanine's hair As for this Ryan, just ignore him if he gets annoying. There are people and spirits in life and death who are like him, but you can't let him get to you. The boy acts the way he does because he knows no other way. He acts for himself, which is considered a little heartless but it is a viable survival strategy. It is eat or be eaten in this world of ours my love and we must survive any way we can. However, Eristelle says, her voice going cold Should he hurt you in anyway I will personally see his ghost destroyed. her teeth changed to those of a piranha, and she clacked them together for dramatic effect. Thanks Eri but I don't think that will be necessary. I can deal with Ryan, but thanks for the offer! she kisses Eristelle on the cheek before beginning to float away up into the sky Oh and don't worry about Jared I think you know how you feel hon! Eristelle laughed before Jeanine completely left which left her shouting Hey! What's that supposed to mean?! as she exited from her conference.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 am

"Okay, While she does that i'm going to try to formulate SOME kind of plan, Last time we went in with no plan, well . . .this happened. Within all reason the only person here that would be able to snap alice out of it would be Pepper, and Peppers armor gives her a pretty awesome defense n-no not awesome solid! he cracks out as a small tint of red peaks through his tan skin. Y-Yea, anyway pepper has a good defence, but Oliver, while you were there did it try to take Ryan and Alice's mind? or just one at a time? If it has a limit on how many it can control then if one or two of us gets taken the rest can take the hand out. I dont know enough to make any premptive judgements but my best guess is that if we keep our minds occupied on something like a plan it will be harder for him to break us." Chase looks at the whole group for reaffirment.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 am

"i might as well do it now," arthur thinks out loud, "so did you hear the conversation? yes... of course i did good, arthur thinks, shes in a good mood "then you know what i want?" yeah, i sure will, ok, thanks arthur reaches into his pocket and tosses her a bag of catnip, then the world fades back to normal.

sorry... i just didnt have any other way of contacting him at the time... also spider, why did you stop talking in color? just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:22 pm

It's pretty simple actually. Alice seemed to have some special significance to the hand, it called her its "Rabbit" and said things that very clearly gave the impression that it had some sort of special bond with her. I doubt it would be able and am sure it would not want to possess the rest of us unless in a dire situation, or else it would have been Ryan attacking me instead of Alice.

It's a shame actually, if it was Ryan I was up against it would have been over in a flash. Too bad the hand had to have good taste.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Jeanine laughs That's true Oliver, but you also said Ryan was vomiting? Perhaps that is the reason why. You might be right but we cannot be certain of this so just as a precaution?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 pm

I am about 90% certain that the hand was the one making Ryan vomit. It wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that it did so rather than possessing him because it was looking for Alice specifically. I seemed to walk in on a conversation about her, so I can only guess it was gloating.

In any case, I am not one to tell you off for having backup plans. We should probably plan for the occasion regardless of whether it will happen or not.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 am

Pepper looks very unnerved. She whispers to herself in an almost inaudible tone. "...How long has Alice been suffering...,

...why didn't she tell me...,

...why didn't I ask...?"

(Hint: Continue or head out)
((Comment: The story doesn't go into you go. Plus this is giving me time to refine Wunder (pronounced 'Vunder')))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next