The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Stream time with Dan and Zack! Vote_lcapStream time with Dan and Zack! Voting_barStream time with Dan and Zack! Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Stream time with Dan and Zack! Vote_lcapStream time with Dan and Zack! Voting_barStream time with Dan and Zack! Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Stream time with Dan and Zack! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Stream time with Dan and Zack! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Stream time with Dan and Zack! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Stream time with Dan and Zack! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Stream time with Dan and Zack! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Stream time with Dan and Zack! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stream time with Dan and Zack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
guttersvoice
New Kid
guttersvoice

Stream time with Dan and Zack! Empty
PostSubject: Stream time with Dan and Zack!   Stream time with Dan and Zack! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 pm

ive just been alerted to the fact that there are people who dont know about the weekly livestream

so im alerting you now

(almost) every monday (usually), our very own Zack Morrison and Dan Ciurczak of Vibe do a livestream together! usually itll be one of them colouring their comic while the two of them talk, but sometimes they do other things (this week i was lucky enough to get in a flockdraw with the two of them!)

normally, JR, the guy who does Demon Kings, joins in and occasionally does a bit of inking for us (he is amazing hot damn son) but he's in south america right now so he's not gonna be in the stream for a while as far as i know

www.livestream.com/soulkarl
but you dont need the link if you follow zacks twitter, he tweets it every time the stream starts
Back to top Go down
http://guttersvoice.tumblr.com

Stream time with Dan and Zack!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1