The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Look for something that seems out of place, Arthur. That tower seems to be in pretty good shape, see if you can't spot something that doesn't fit the aesthetic.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Can't do gm post, I got 2 scenes with  missing parties and the last scene with no one that post. To continue the Ryan and Jeanine, need Ryan. To continue Arthur and Oliver, need Arthur, and Chase cant move till his post.

So I guess a no post tonight.

9/15/2013- No Change. Same reasons

Last edited by Eragon5055 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You know why)
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Alright. Lets see what we find. Ryan carefully walks out the door, keeping an eye out for hearts.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 pm

arthur pulls out some binoculars and looks around."thats what im doing, you want a pair?"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 am

Arthur and Oliver:

The binoculars reveal this. http://images.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/cell-tower1.jpg

There is also a small building near its base. It looks just as new and is pretty bland.

Jeanine and Ryan:

As you exit the building, you see no Hearts on the street. The street follows uphill and downhill leads back to the train station. The buildings and houses are apart enough you could go between them if you desire. Where do you want to go?

.........................................................................................

(Hint: How did Alice escape the first time, and wouldn't it be a bother to open and close the barrier all the time just to go and work at the tower? Also, Where does Ryan and Jeanine want to go, what are they checking out?)

((Comment: Sorry post is a little late, watchin Korra Season 2))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Question: Can objects under the influence of my power pass through the barrier? More importantly, can I use my ability on things on the other side?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:40 pm

You don't know, try it and find out.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:09 pm

"you might want to try moving somthing through the barrier, im pretty sure who ever is holding it up can only block A.sentient beings, and B.things he knows are here. of course there is the chance that he/she can tell whenever anything, sentient or not passes through, its your call though..." arthur contiues to look for something that would give them a better hint as to how they can go about restoring the cell conection
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Got anything in your wallet that can record video? I want to try getting a closer shot.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:18 pm

I think we sufficiently checked out the train area. How about we go uphill?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:27 pm

So mad? what is there to do for fun round here? My ds was out of ppower now. . . fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:57 pm

[color:ea43=56bd8b]May as well try there. Let's see what we find.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:45 am

" yeah, probably." arthur puts the binoculars down pulls out a moderately expensive looking camcorder and hands it to oliver, "i dunno what your planning to do with this, just dont break it to badly"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Oliver hovers the camcorder and binoculars slowly away from them, passing through the town barrier. He turns on video recording, and puts the binoculars in front of the camera lens to magnify it. In this fashion, he gathers as much close-up footage as he can of the tower.

If the building at the foot of the tower has any windows, he makes an effort to get as much of the inside of the building as possible on film.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Righty O! Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Oliver and Arthur:

The camcorder and the binoculars pass through the barrier. And promptly fall to the ground with a heavy thud, the camcorder is most certainly broken and rolling down hill beyond the barrier. Let the wincing commence.

Arthur and Oliver hear a voice from the school building they are on, it vaguely sounds like, "What was that?" and you both here some shuffling. Two Hearts pop out of the building and look around, thankfully not looking up to spot you two on the roof. They scratch their head and shrug then head back inside.

Ryan and Jeanine:

The two start traveling uphill. They reach the main plaza of the town, the streets still bussling with the norms just repeating the same walking pattern. The two of you spot a heart go into the largest building that clearly is the Town Hall. There are also several shops around the street.

Chase:

Mad answers Chase with a warm smile and a wave of his only arm. "Fun you say? How bout you watch over Alice here while I get more medication for her to help flush the toxins out of her bloodstream. I'm sure you two could find something to do together and I don't want to leave her alone, she needs company in her state. After all helping out and hard work is fun!"

He then walks off leaving Chase with Alice who hasn't moved an inch.

...................................................................................

(Hint: Why would Hearts be in the run down school?- Arthur and Oliver. Varies shops and town hall to explore, or go further up the road.- Ryan and Jeanine. SOCIAL ACTIVITY!!!- Chase)
((Comments: Mad thinks work is fun? He's mad I tell you maaaaaaaaaad!!!

- puns))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Yeah, that's about what I expected.

I thought that might happen. I'll buy you a new one when we get out of here.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:22 pm

" its ok man, i could buy a new one and a couple more if i wanted, so i suppose there might be something of intrest in the school? lets see if we cant break in through the roof." arthur then breaks out a saw and a crowbar.

"how close to my weight limit do you guys think im getting"

Last edited by leviatron on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Well, THAT was the last thing i wanted to do today . . . I sigh, no point in trying to avoid her, shes pepper's friend and until she is safe she wont be going much of anywhere. Not trying to be an insensitive jerk, she did get subjected to alot of what i only briefly experienced, but I just didn't care. I knew my anger was mostly misplaced at her, but anger was irrational, it wasnt like I WANTED to dislike her, but nothing in me seemed to relent in its unanimous disdain for her.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Oliver and Arthur:

Pretty close to the limit I reckon.

Arthur pops out a saw and crowbar from his wallet. There you go.

Chase:

Alice does not pay that much attention to Chase, just stays in her ball and mutters to her self.

Then her eyes glow, and her expression of guilt and pain is replaced with a cat like yawn as she suddenly stretches. "Legs of two, so unbalanced. Humans could do with a tail." Two voices resound as she speaks.

The glowing eyes then turn to Chase and she tilts her head. "Curiosity, curiosity, oh you have found me again. So this is the one that fevered dreams holds accountable for taking hope away."

She makes a cat-like grin. "So disdain paints your view, what say your reason young one? Why do you hate this girl so?"

She tries to get up and off the bed but falls on her but on the floor. "TWO! Two is too few!" she complains. It's clear that Alice isn't the one speaking at the moment.

(Hint: Talk, take action.)
((Comments: Spirits speaking through people. Yup, its Wednesday.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Jeanine looks at the Town Hall, then at Ryan then back at Town Hall What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Spirit conversation in real time? Jeez this spectral stuff was too hard to take sometimes.
" It isnt about her, more about what she did, " That smile. i had no way to react to that smile of her-hi-it's. " It's about what she did, I have issues with girls as it is, but seeing one litterally attack with my back turned, after I tried to help her? Throwing me under the bus to save yourself wont exactly put you on my friends list. . . ." I felt my eyes center and focus on the spirit in alice's body, searching for any kind of emotion, I didnt trust alice OR this spirit, I dont know how far the hand went with his mind games. " Hate to be a jerk here, but she betrayed me, the rest of the people im here with, and her apparent best friend, she knew that Pepper would be in danger and she knew we wouldn't just leave hand alone. Any of us could have gotten killed at any moment, and regardless of why, any person who is willing to let their friend get hurt, so they cant avoid it, is worth the disgust I probably have in my eyes right now. It's why I avoid making friends, much easier without em."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Chase:

Alice started giggling. "My, humans and their assumptions. Why do you cease to ask questions when you missed the clues?

Incorrect assumptions on all parts I'm afraid. Wrong, wrong, wrong."
She sang as she struggled to stand.

"You fail to see what betrayal is. Did she truly have your trust before? Did you take the time to build that bond so it could be severed? No. Your statement says as such, 'its much easier' as you say. And still she did not betray you."

Alice finally manages to stand. "Did you not notice that your heart still beats? Did you not notice the key given at so much risk? Did you not hear the warnings she gave? Of course not. And they say cats are selfish."

"The 'attack' from your back saved your life. The key in the cell gave your freedom. The warning to run came to risk and now I have a third party to worry worry worry."

She starts to careful walk to the window. "She never wanted you to follow, never expected you could. I never expected you could. Despite her feelings stemming from what you stole, despite the repercussions, despite never making that connection with you, that bond you shy away from in fear, she saved you. She saved you when she was ordered to kill you." She says as a matter of fact.

For the first time anger crosses her face. "You stand there and have the audacity to be mad, stand there with a grudge for tasting less then five seconds of which she tasted nearly 7 years. Yet she considers you worth saving, a 'friend.'"

and just like that, the anger disappears back into a smile. "Curiosity, curiosity. Humans fill me with so, they never take the route you suppose them to go, nor the route they should go."

Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:43 pm

arthur pulls some of the garbage/roof tiles away from where he plans to enter he then trys to saw a hole in the roof [color=#ff7E00]" try to make sure this dosent fall to abruptly."[/color
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Oliver doesn't let it fall at all, lifting it and dumping it softly onto the roof.

If you wanted a hole, you could have just asked. My power could have done that in a few seconds.

Also, there's no such thing as "Sawing a hole in the roof". Looney toons has lied to you, saws don't have enough piercing power to get in there in the first place.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next