The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:17 am

Ryan picks up his phone and reads the text. There's a way out. I will continue my apology later. We need to find a school. He then sends a mass text message. "Oliver, Arthur, stay hidden until we can escape. We cant have them close off the exit for us. Everyone else, return immediately. We will evac once we regroup."
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:27 am

His mind is still in full swing eragon, he took from speed and def

"Anton! Hurry up! You have to make a break for it while I'm attacking hi- oh christ crispies . . .''

Chase was slowly beginning to become paralyzed with fear from looking at his wing, so he simply shut his eyes, and continually fired spec shots at him while he was in the air.

"Why we split up!? He'll obviously go after you, and then you can use your One hit KO move, I became a full fledged spectral 3 days ago remember? I'm the one who really needs to run ! those wings terrify me !"

Chase turned and started to book, hoping Anton had caught on to his plan

While running and flipping open his controller to cheat up his speed he thinks to himself

I REALLY HOPE THAT HIPPIE GUY LIKES PICKING OFF EASY TARGETS

(chase hasn't used the speed cheat code yet, he's just preparing to)
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Anton threw the rock at the hippie guy, hoping to at least hit him. He quickly turned area once he noticed the wings. He heard chase but wasn't sure what to do but played along. "Uh.., sure you get help and I'll knock him out," he said as he tried to gather as much dust into his hand before turning to the hippie and trying to throw it at his eyes to blind him.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:31 am

Jeanine:

Jeanine and Mouse go to the door to find that Pepper and Selene have returned, though a bit dirtier and smell a little like garbage.

"Gahhhh! I don't think I'll ever get this smell of garbage off, I mean, who the hell throws a whole waste canister at someone."

"Don't worry, I got some baths that you can use." Mad replies.

"My cell got destroyed, anything new that happened?"

Pepper turns and sees Jeanine, and gives a big goofy grin. "Heyooooo!"

Ryan:

"A way out, I thought they closed all the holes in the barrier. She tilts her head in disbelief, though her expression doesn't change.

Oliver and Arthur:

There's not much to tour. The tower is only structure in the vicinity, and the tower its self doesn't have much to explore, mostly panels to be taken off by professionals to fix it and a generator to keep the thing running.

Anton and Chase:

The man dodges the spectral shots in the air, made easy by the fact Chase was blind firing.

Anton then threw his rock, the hippie instinctively threw up a spectral barrier, expecting it to be a spectral attack, but the rock went through like it was air and gave the Hippie a cut into the shoulder.

"Woah, first wound I got all day. Nice kid." He says with a smile. Anton then threw the dirt pointlessly. The man is in the air, dirt isn't thrown very well. That tactic requires you to be very close.

Anton is now paralyzed in fear, his body refusing to move as he has made direct eye contact and held it to make his attacks. He can't look away from the wings, he can't move, he can't think, his skin crawls as his mind is overridden by irrational fear.

Chase then makes his break for it. The man gives Chase like 'really' at his words. He pulls out a bong and gives it a puff. He disappears in a puff of smoke, Chase looks behind him to see this, then turns back to where he is running to find the man in front of him, and receives a charged spectral punch, sending him flying back on his ass.

Anton can think again after he left his sight.

The hippie looks at Chase, his wings dissipate. "Well, you caught on quick to my main ability, but that last ploy was painfully obvious.

I think your spirit is doing a good job in teaching you a lesson so all I got to say is don't assume your enemy is stupid. And if I was serious, your friend would have been dead when he tried to run."

The hippie turns to Anton. "You on the other hand got lucky. I don't know what you ability is, but it seems to have a requirement. I suggest you be more prepared, you are also included in the fate that is to come.

I hate being vague, but that's all I can say. I hope you two will survive the next one. Maybe we can chat more than fight to the death. Chao."

He gives a puff again, and is gone. As abruptly and as strangely as he came.

...........................................................................................................
(Hint: And that be the final teaser)

((Comments: Man, what a weirdo.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:38 am

Jeanine smiles Hi Pepper! How'd it go? Anything interesting happen? (Besides the garbage of course......)
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 am

"If that hippie is named catapiller then I vote we get out of wonderland. However we need to break into a few stores first so I can steal their mannequins," Anton says staring at the spot where the hippie disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:43 am

"Yea-Yeah, fine go do . . .whatever"

honestly these spectrals infuriated me, there was no way to make any kind of plan with them. If not for him more than likely being on our side, we would be either deceased or captured right now.

My health was at 120/150 now thanks to that hefty kick which lifted me up, and my lack of Def. Points. Thanks to my increased spectral ability i was able to push myself in a different direction so i didn't crack my head on the pavement.

"DAMMIT!" I yelled once Anton was out of earshot "No mater what I try to do they always have some way to counteract it ! Theres no way to predict their powes, or what they'll do its bullshit!"
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:22 pm

i meant like... computers and stuff. arthur is a hacker after all...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 pm

yeaaaaaahhh, cellular towers are not famous for having an interfaciable computer system. Unless Arthur knows some major things about radio/cellular tower repair, good luck trying to hack what is essentially a giant electrical box.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Hm... not going to accomplish anything here. I'll take us out of sight.

Oliver lowers them back to the ground, under the most secure cover he can find. He's careful not to go near any buildings he may see.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 pm

arthur searches the place and sees if there is anything he can fiddle with to break the jammer. hes very careful not to mess with anything unnecessary or important.

i would still like a roll though.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:25 pm

The problem is you don't know what's necessary or unimportant. You have no way of knowing if anything you do will actually hurt the tower.

Truthfully, figuring your character was a hacker, I thought you and the group would actually send you to computers, like the ones in Town Hall I've mentioned a couple of times. You know, a place where they might keep records of building plans and structures on the computers and in the basement.

Too late now though. If you still want to fiddle, I'mma going to roll a percentage. 50% and up is you damage something important to the tower, cells no longer can receive calls in the area till fixed. 10% and below is you miraculously manage to hurt the jammer, calls can go out but garbled. And that's being generous.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Keep in mind that if you mess with the tower, there's also a pretty high chance that you make a bunch of sparks, or noise, or they notice the network acting weird, and so they send some hearts down the tunnel to check it out, which would mean you would likely be caught and we would no longer be able to take advantage of the tunnel to escape.

Well, they found something in a school. Do you know where the school in this town is?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:51 am

Ryan:

"The school? Yes I do know. I can show you the way. She tries to stand up and manages on her wobbly legs, she looks better, but still not near 100%.

Jeanine:

Well, the barrier is a tuffy. It looks like the whole barrier resonates attacks against it, make my attacks do loud noises, but no damage. Selene tried her sword too, nuthin.

Then guards chased us and were like 'No you did n't'."
(Snapping takes place) "Turns out they also had this dog guy who kept on us with his nose, so I punched it in, but then one threw garbage and used it to see where we were, so we ran from them, hid a bit, then came back here."

Selene nods at her story.

Anton and Chase:

Anton goes and 'retrieves' some mannequins (about 4)((There weren't many)) used for dresses at store windows. It involved a rock and some loud noises. Chase and Anton should probably get a move on now...

Oliver and Chase stay out of sight on the crest of the hill (unless  Arthur is going to fiddle)

Oliver can see two slumped figures at the edge of the barrier. It's too far for details, but it looks like they have heart colors.

The Sun is setting.

..........................................................................................
(Hint: It's a race to the finish line.)
((Comments: Mannequins in small towns. So rare their almost on a bingo chart.))
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:51 am

ill go with the roll, there's no real consequence i can think of that will come from Arthur messing up
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 am

NO THERE IS A GIANT CONSEQUENCE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO USE OUR PHONES. But it's up to you I guess. Jeanine laughs at the snapping then checks her phone. Oh! Ollie and Arthur found a way out! Ryan wants us to regroup here... she looks around. Where's Chase?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Oliver and Arthur:

Arthur jiggles with the panels, clearly not knowing what he's doing. He sticks his finger in the wrong socket and gets a mild zap for his efforts. The tower still works.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4290773/

No more jiggling.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Not to mention the exit being sealed off by maintenance crews and guards and the rest of us being trapped in the city. That is definitely a thing that would have happened if you did anything that had the slightest effect to the tower. Given the circumstances, this was the best possible outcome. I mean, yeah, you were sent to take it down, but that was before it was also our best chance of escape, right?

Alright. I'll help you walk. We need to make sure we all get there, though, so lets go wait in the lobby. I think I hear Pepper's distinctive speech already.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Chase finally makes his way back greeting Jeannie with a

"Right here, keep that up and ill actually start to think you were worried . . ."

There is an odd laugh followed behind his rather cynical joke, but this is what happens when an introvert who barely trusts anyone, tries to be funny.

"Me and Anton got our marbles knocked out of us by some reefer smoking hippie , who then proceeded to leave once he had his fill of that Oh yeah, and apparently something big is going to be coming soon, he didnt say what, but it sounded important, and considering he probably could have killed us both, but chose to knock us around until e listened, I'm going to have to say he wasn't lying."

Chase tenses his grip on his 3ds

"Anyway, we shouldnt go out in small numbers aga- hey where's Selene ?"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Jeanine looks about startled I didn't see you ther Chase I'm sorry!! At that Jeanine turns pale then balls her fists and asks anxiously You too?! He attacked Ryan and I, he gave us "tips" and said that something big was coming. Jeanine frowns and bits her lip If your group and mine were attacked...Ollie and Arthur might have also... she pulls out her phone and rapidly messages Oliver Quick question! Have u been attcked by a hippie with green spec nrgy? If not watchOut!! Exp. spectral!! Dont look at the wings!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:31 am

Chase, Anton, Jeanine:

Selene gives Chase a puzzled look. "I'm right here."

Pepper then resists the urge to give Chase the biggest hug she has, (because of the garbage) "Hippie guy aye. I saw him to, though he didn't fight me. He mostly just gave me this Snickers bar. She pulls out a half eaten candy bar.

Selene, "The man did fit the description. He mostly just pointed us the right way."

Pepper then goes and looks at Anton, "Heyo new kid. Whacha name?" She says in her usually silly fashion.

Ryan:

Alice nods in thankfulness and lets Ryan help her to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:32 am

It looks like we are all here. They found an exit in a school, so thats where we are going. Alice knows the one. Pepper, you smell terrible. We have a long way to go to get home after this. You have eighty seconds to get clean. Same to you, Selene, unless you would rather stay here and complete your own mission. Alice, you can rest for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:39 pm

We're still missing Ollie and Arthur, and also Chase and...Anton was it? They were attacked by the hippie too. Same cryptic message. Also I vote we take the bomb, get it out of here at least. Jeanine looks at Selene Would you come with us? It would be easier for us to get out without being seen and also you would be able to contact Th PJ Army.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:48 pm

There wouldn't be a point in Oliver and Arthur returning here, since we're going to them. Even if we can't get out, they won't be trapped as long as they stay outside. And Chase is right there, along with a total stranger who I assume is probably Anton. We aren't missing anyone, so we can leave anytime. We should go soon, so we'll do it in about a minute.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:02 pm

" No Ryan, I just literally got kicked on my ass, pepper needs to go wash, and whats more, you have no plan. You're rushing into things, Going into the woods with no type of plan started all of this, do you really think rushing out without a second to prepare is smart ? What happens if we run into someone like the hippie again and this time their out for blood hmm? whats the plan gonna be then? keep running and get to the school if you can? Stay and help? only to get slowed down and more than likely outnumbered and cut off? Head for the school? Thats it? Thats all? We dont need to run like people are heading for us, its much smarter to wait for night when they wont see us as easily and we have a plan that plays to our strengths and not theirs. relying on one power isnt a healthy gamble and like the hippy told me Ryan . . ."

Chase sat down in a nearby chair and waved pepper off, giving her a signl to go get washed.

"You cant just assume your enemy is stupid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next