The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:44 am

To Oliver and Chase: "No worries, I'll take a look at both of you"

To Jeanine: "It might be best just to get a quick check-up anyway. It won't do you any harm."

Pretty much everyone receives a thorough exam that asked for one, Oliver gets his wounded foot looked at and any other aching part, Arthur gets his bruises checked out and his head checked for injuries, Chase gets checked for his aches and the crossbow bolt wound he took, Ryan also receives thorough treatment for his similar wound, and etc.

Anything you want to ask your discuss, nows the time, otherwise your feeling better, or atleast got your wounds properly treated.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:10 am

Jeanine shrugs. Okay then. she looks around How long have you been practicing?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:16 pm

arthur heads down the hall with caution, he dosent fully trust the man yet, but he REALLY wants to find out whats behind that door.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Well, you see, Doctor, while we were in the city, a spirit chose to merge the memories of Alice with my own, and I felt it was worth discussing at least in brief.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 am

Behind the door for Arthur was a check-up room, where he had a check -up.

I don't plan this part to take to much time or have that much importance other than getting ya guys healthy. No need to explore.

In response to Jeanine: "Been an intern for a good while, so it depends on what you mean by practicing."

I know vaguely how much it takes to become a doctor so don't quote me on anything about this.

In response to Ryan: "That is incredibly strange, I don't think I have ever heard about that before. I could look it up with the PJ Army, and have a request sent in to see if this has happened before if you want. It might help know what to expect."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:28 am

Jeanine nods her head. Oh, I realized I need to make a call, excuse me. she walks a little ways away and dials Kingston's secretary.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:26 pm

arthur takes a scan of the room. ie. people/potential supplies he can take ask if they can have latter
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:13 pm

That'll be very helpful, thank you. By the way, do you have internet access here?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Chase thanks the man, and for a few moments, plays his game, uneasy about something He shuts the game and goes over to Alice, squatting next to her.

"uhhhh"

Silence on his end.

"I wanted to just uhh . . ."

This was just getting awkward and pathetic now.

"Ehh, I figuree we should maybe learn a little more about each other, common interests or something like that . It's not about pity, or anything, I did something unjustified, so actually trying to be doing right now."

Unbeknownst to him GC's three Heads all spoke in unison

"Gonna make you grow up whether ya want to or not ya fool.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha- Look who's trying to be mature hehehehehe HA!"

"It's about time that boy got his act together . . ."
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:43 am

Hearing Chase's suggestion Anton spoke up, "I'll go first then. My name is Anton, I'm from New York, I can bring human-like inanimate objects; such as dolls, mannequins, and ecetera to life. I'm possessed by my spirit and I'm slowly turning into a puppet boy."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Took me a couple of views to figure it out, I think there has been a mix up on who you think Spider's character is talking to.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Yea i was talkin to alice sorry Vasyl
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:11 am

Jeanine:

Kingston's secretary answers the phone. "Hello, this is the front desk to Philip J.F. Kingston. Who may I ask is speaking?"

Arthur:

Welp, you find q-tips, swabs, disinfectant, some bandaids and a big warning sign that says "Do Not Steal, I will know."

Ryan:

"Yes, I do have a computer you could use." He calls out the door. "Cheeko, could ya come here please."

A small child dashes into the room, her skin is tan and has black hair. She has similar eyes to the doctor and looks to be around 6-8 years old. SHe is wearing a shirt that says 'Powerpuff'.

"Yes daddy?"

"Could you please show this young man to the computer room and help him log on."

"OK!" She says with excitement and she grabs Ryan's hand and leads him down the hall.

Chase and Anton:

Anton, mistaking who the question was for, answers.

Alice takes a look at both and Anton realizes this was the girl that was known in the town they were just in as a particularly brutal enforcer that actually wounded a guy at the place you stayed at not to long ago. You never seen her face to face, but you know the description and her reputation.

As brutal as she has been described to you, you see none of that when she replies in a soft and somewhat tame voice.

"It's alright. There is no need to apologize.

And it's nice to meet you Anton.

I guess if I were to start, My name is Alice Carroll, I was born in Gloria Messia, moved away to Wunder when I was 7. I regenerate. I don't think I am slowly turning into anything as so far the traits I have gained have not progressed further then white hair, and feline eyes."

....................................................................................
(Hint: Once everyone is ready to move on, it's back to Gloria Messia)

((Comments: Levi-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5QHBNINGA))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 am

Hello Ms. Evers, this is Jeanine Kando speaking. I, along with Oliver Marsh, Chase Kenway, Ophelia Bringston, Jared Seithle, Ryan Avonmore and Arthur King were employed by Mr. Kingston to help appease Monarca, the spirit of the Lemon groves. I am reporting in, as we have spent the past few days in a town called Wunder, where we were attacked by a hostile group known as the Hearts. They have presented themselves as a threat to all of spectral kind with their radical beliefs. I know Mr. Kingston is a very influential man, and I was hoping by informing him of the situation, that we might be able to stop this chaotic behavior. she pauses Also we met his relatives. she pauses again. I can go into more detail about the organization if you want right now, or when we all arrive back.

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm stupid.)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:04 am

Cousin. Philip has no siblings. The Kingston family is huge.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:06 pm

arthur takes every thing and shuffles them around, putting each of them somewhere new. then takes the warning sign and puts it on the back of the door. arthur then inspects the room for anything that could be used to tell how he would know.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Ryan follows the young girl to the computer, connects his phone to it, and begins anonymously spam-uploading the pictures he took of the map in the hearts war room to various parts of the internet.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:23 am

Arthur:

The door to the room disappears.

Ryan:

It takes atleast an hour to do all this, but Ryan manages a satisfactory job, he's no computer wiz, like a certain someone in the group.

After he is done, he is approached by Ethan.

"How should I put this..., Seems like one of your friends has got himself stuck in one of my rooms. I believe his name was 'Arthur'. He triggered my anti theft clause, my house will react to threats and theft by sealing the rooms.

I'm not sure what he is up to since I think he accendently triggered it by re-arranging all medical supplies I had in the room, it thought he was stealing. I'm hoping as you are one of his friends, you could please find out his line of thought.

I'll open the room up for you to speak to him."
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:07 am

arthur puts the sign where the door was
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Well, that's certainly unusual. I'm afraid I haven't the foggiest idea why he'd do that.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 pm

That is weird. Maybe it has something to do with the situation we just came from? He mights still be in the same mindset where its ok to be messing around however he can.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:53 am

"What ever it is, could you please speak with him."

A door appears on the wall, connecting the room Ethan and Ryan are in with Arthur's room.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:18 am

Jeanine walks over, still on the phone, to see what the hubbub was about.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:55 pm

"so are you going to be there? or are you not." arthur is staring accusingly at the door.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Ryan walks into the room Arthur is in. What are you trying to accomplish, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next