The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 pm

You might want to read this. Maybe it will confuse you more or maybe not but still DONT MESS WITH THE TOWER. also the roll was a little while ago. You'll have to click back a few to see it. http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/cell-phone.htm
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:35 pm

"Jey, yeah, yea uncle, look uncle . . .yea I know but . . .YES, FINE I WILL SEE YOU WHEN I GET HOME ."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 pm

I don't think you can actually make calls from here unless we are able to fix the tower, but none of us are electrical engineers, so we can't do that. On the other hand, as soon as we get in the range of any other cell tower on earth, we'll be able to make any calls we want, because its only this particular tower that's a problem. I'm pretty sure what is going on is that this cell tower isn't communicating with any other cell towers, which would make it possible to send calls and texts but only to people within its range, which is the town and the unpopulated surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:32 am

The group makes the hike across the hills, it being an exhausting trek to a helicopter hidden between the hills.

You all jump on board and are lifted from this the area. The view is boring at night, not very many lights besides the ones on the copter, which are off when flying by Wunder, to avoid being seen.

Time goe slowly as you check your cells every so often till calls start being able to go out. I assume your characters all make calls to their various living relatives, telling them stories or that it's fine, NO DONT STILL SEND THAT MISSING PERSONS REPORT.

Jeanine doesn't get an answer from Jared's cell, though it's not surprising, considering how late it is, but it leaves a nagging suspicion at the back of her mind that every at home might not be peachy keen.

Eventually the group gets some sleep before the helicopter lands at an air field. From there Selen3e makes various calls, and arranges for a large Van to carry the group.

From there it travels to morning and stops in front of an unassuming house. It is an one story house with a dark roof and brown wooden signing. It has a decent yard, and a clearly phantom (Spectral in nature) sign that says "Heart's Home: A clinic for the paranatural"

Selene parks her car and goes toward the door, and is greeting with a hug by a man. He looks to be about 20-24 years old, wearing a plain t-shirt and blue jeans. He has clear green eyes, and he looks like he never gets a full nights sleep, but is still content. He waves the group into his home.

Greetings please in addition to what ever your going to do before I describe the inside of this house.

..........................................................................................................
(Hint: Cameo Smile )

((Comment: Still no post for Anton.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:50 am

Jeanine leaves a message. Hey Jared it's me Jeanine, um I got your number from Pepper. We're all okay, the Hand is dead. Um we'll be back soon. Um is everything okay back home? Call me back when you get this? Please? Byeee she promptly doses off in the helicopter.
------
Jeanine smiles and offer her hand to the man. Hi nice to meet you! My name is Jeanine Kando, thank you for letting us come here.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:56 am

You're the doctor, then? What kind of practice is ran here?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:30 am

(ermeherd, id this the jid with the brush?)

"Hi . . .uh yea, thanks for helping us out like this, we'd be in much worse shape without you."
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:15 pm

((Sorry, the other day I shattered my shoulder and sort of forgot this place. I fell so hard I got the rug burn to prove it.))
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Tis ok, as long as your ok.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 pm

yeah, i guess thats true asssprite...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 am

No spider. It's not brush guy. I think that's what you said anyway...

The man gives Jeanine a smile. "It's nice to meet you Jeanine. I'm Ethan Kingston. You can call me Ethan."

In answer to Ryan: "I run this a private clinic from my house for spectrals traveling or local. We tend to pick up injuries that are hard to explain to normal hospital personal, and their are few in the medical profession. I'm trying to help change that."

In response to Chase: "It's alright. No need to be nervous. I'm sure your up to date with your shots so I don't have to bring out the big needles." He says with a grin that obviously means he was just joshin.

He turns to Selene. "Well, you smell like you've been rolling around in some trough."

She lets out a sigh. "Hey, I didn't want to have trash thrown at me."

He just shakes his head. "There's a bathroom upstairs with water ready for you"

"Thanks!" She says, then heads inside.

Pepper then interjects "I also am not smelling, 'peachy keen'. My I also use the bath after her?"

Ethan gives a small pause. "No need, ones ready for you up the stairs and to your left."

Pepper walks into the house confused. "This is a one-story house, how can you also be-

HOLY MACRONI! HE'S THE DOCTOR!"
You all hear squeeing inside the house, and Ethan looking at her weird

Still on wait for the rest of your introductions.

(Hint: Its an OC)

((Comments: I'm shameless))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:06 am

Jeanine turns her head to the side Kingston? Like Phillip Kingston? You're a relative? So, Selene is too? she looks up at the house How can this house have an upstairs it's only...one...story... she peeks in.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:15 am

I was more wondering about what it would take to set up a brief session, a sort of brief check-up.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 am

Hello, I'm Oliver, pleased to meet you.

He offers a handshake.

I hope you don't mind if I just come out and ask, but aren't you a little young to be a licensed medical practitioner? From looking at you, you couldn't possibly be over twenty five...
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:17 am

you smarmy little melon, you didnt seriously just make DOCTOR WHO REFERENCES DID YOU?

Chase takes a step inside, observing the house with a "hmm hmmm hmm" sound.
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:06 am

((Assuming Anton has been with chase))

Anton enters the house following chase.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:15 pm

so were all here?
"so were all here? good to see you guys, and you too, uh easton? sorry... im bad with names" Razz
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:19 am

Jeanine, Chase, and Anton enter inside to find that the house is impossibly bigger on the inside. Stairs lead up to a second floor, and the ground floor had to many rooms to count.

Ethan watches as Anton walks in without a word. He gives a quizzical look while Mouse defends him.

"I don't get him etha" She shrugged and she headed in as well.

In response to Ryan: "Ahh. It doesn't take much at all, as long as I'm informed, I can take care of it. Do you want me to give you a brief examine?"

In response to Oliver: "I don't mind at all. I suppose so that I'm rather young, it did take a lot of work to get here."

In response to Arthur: "I think I want to take a look at you. I said my name less than 20 seconds ago. It sounds like head trauma."

.................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:56 am

Oh, I get it now. Jeanine looks around How? Is the house inhabited?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Actually, I would like to have both me and my companion, Alice, be examined. There are unusual circumstances, and it's worth taking a brief look at for at least curiosities sake... She is recovering from the abuses of a spirit, so you should examine her first, but afterwards I'd like to discuss what's happened to us with a professional, which would be you.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:25 am

"well after being thrown againts walls and off cliffs mutiple times in the last few days, i wouldnt be suprised." arthur somehow manages a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:08 am

In response to Ryan. "Sure, that doesn't sound like a problem, though knowing what I'm looking before hand is generally more beneficial. You and your friend can set up at the fourth door down the hall."

In response to Arthur. "Might want to wait in the 6 th door down the hall."

In response to Jeanine. "It's quite easy, the house is my tool and generally makes it easier for people to get where there going. I'd be in trouble if getting lost was a problem."
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:23 am

I suppose the day hasn't been very nice to me, either... I think an examination couldn't hurt, if you're willing to give one.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 am

So you can create an infinite number of rooms and floors? Cool... she looks around Is there someplace I can just...sit? I don't think I need a checkup and I don't want to impose too much...
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Chase turns to address the man "I hurt my ribs pretty bad, not too long ago, Selene did a really good job of patching me up, but once the more serious injuries are attended to, could you look at my ribs?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next